Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 07:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tony,

If you ever start a Rat Pack I want in!    Thanks for all the excellent HK bar intel.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 TheButler's post

do you live in HK Bro or travel there regularly? we have a small group of like minded professionals who have joined me on my quest to sample as much Team Mongolia as possible... They are quickly coming to see from where my desire for team Mongolia comes from...

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 3-5-2010 22:04 ]
jflores23
Musky Member

UID 26189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 32
Karma 186
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 TonyToro's post

Bro what can I say...thanks! you da man. Detailed and thorough, informative, thought through...and couldnt agree with you more on the uniqueness of team mongolia. Very special charm - I'min love!
jflores23
Musky Member

UID 26189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 32
Karma 186
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 jflores23's post

Actually just noticed you have a few specific girl reviews RA 30. Why is that? I thought only certain pictures needed to be so. I know onus is on me to catch up and contribute more (I unfortunately I dont have as many mongering opportunities and so it will take me some time to get there...)
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 22:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jflores23 at 3-5-2010 22:24
Actually just noticed you have a few specific girl reviews RA 30. Why is that?

some reports are a little more "personal" than others so I feel more comfortable sharing "that" info with Bros who have been here for a while. I have read their reports, they have read mine... you understand the deal Bro. I'm sure you'll be RA30 before you know it, especially if you report your exploits with Team Mongolia... I did my nuts repeatedly last week so I am taking it easy for a few days before I hit another iceberg. Look forward to being back in HK in a month or so for more fun and games.
jflores23
Musky Member

UID 26189
Digest Posts 0
Credits 190
Posts 32
Karma 186
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2010 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 TonyToro's post

Understand. You've shared a lot already anyways. I'll try my best...good luck bro.
sa14
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 409
Posts 104
Karma 406
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 07:03  Profile P.M. 
are bars the best place to start if uve never done this before?
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 08:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sa14 at 4-5-2010 07:03
are bars the best place to start if uve never done this before?

Bro. there a many ways to punt in HK.
Picking up girls in bars
Walk Ups
Hotel Girls
Sunday Maid's day off
Saunas & Spas
Brothels like 37 Dundas & K-Pressure
Street Walkers in Mong Kok & Jordon etc
Go to Macau or Shen Zhen
Probably others I haven't thought of?

The best place to start is the one YOU feel most comfortable with. All are well described in this forum.
ulebsari (Andy)
Erotic Emperor

UID 2910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2134
Posts 919
Karma 2118
Acceptance 321
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Not in HK
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 12:05  Profile P.M. 
I usually make a round to Hari bar, just to check it out, then order HG...I had some success. Usually I find that the girls are a bit older at Hari bar...

Cheers!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 19:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ulebsari at 6-5-2010 12:05
I usually make a round to Hari bar, just to check it out, then order HG...I had some success. Usually I find that the girls are a bit older at Hari bar...

I think the Filipina & Thai gals at Hari's can be older than in Wan Chai, however I have taken plenty of Mongols, Koreans and a gorgeous 1/2 PRC 1/2 JGal and all in the early to mid 20's. Some Russian Gals there last week looked mid to late 20's.

Keep in mind, if your preference is for Filipinas & Thai gals I do not recommend Hari's... Wan Chai is the place to go. Whilst Hari's has these gals the selection is small compared to Wan Chai. Think of Hari's for Mongolians, Russians, KGals and a few PRC gals.
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 20:37  Profile P.M. 
would the girls have a room of their own that you could use? instead of booking a hotel or hourly hotel?
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 20:45  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by HeMan at 7-5-2010 20:37
would the girls have a room of their own that you could use? instead of booking a hotel or hourly hotel?

The girls at Hari's are typically staying in very low cost low quality apartments close by, eg Hariela Mansion etc. They usually share with several other girls, often the accommodation is organised by whoever set up their trip back home.

Downside: You probably wouldn't want to do the deed in her room so you need a room of your own. It may also technically be a problem if her friends are in the room at the time (practically and legally).
Upside: If you have a room, it can be easy to negotiate a "sleepover" because your room is MUCH more comfortable than hers.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 7-5-2010 23:09 ]
cnf
Lustful Lord

UID 7432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 459
Karma 646
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2008
Location australia
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 22:16  Profile P.M. 
thanks for the info man.. i have never tired mongolian before.. it will have to be on my list..
Last time i was in hk, i frequented liquid in wanchai.. alot of nice looking viet girls.. but no mongolian...
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2010 22:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 cnf's post

I have searched Wan Chai for Mongolians... really searched. I can say the ONLY time I saw a Mongolian girl in Wan Chai is when she was with me. I sourced her from Hari's Bar in TST.

Of course there can be exceptions, however generally speaking the Mongol girls mostly come to HK from Beijing where they frequent a Bar called Maggies. Before they come to HK, they are told by their"Northern Sisters" that when in HK... Hari's is the place to go... at least one of them is guaranteed to get laid every night (at least while I'm in town LOL).  

I have also found them in Macao.

During the day, Mongolian girls like to do the tourism thing. They will go out to Stanley, Lantau to see the Buddah, Cable Car, Ocean Park etc. They like to fill their camera with tourist pics so the have an "official" reason for being here for customs and friends and family back home. If you really want to get to know a Mongolian girl go "tourist" with her. Treat her like a "civilian". The sex you have that night will step up to a whole new level.
pinkhunter66
Nookie Newbie

UID 42899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 59
Posts 35
Karma 59
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-4-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 TonyToro's post

Hi Guys,

Major apolgies for such a late post - my laptop died on Tuesday and has only come back from the fixers!

Been here at the HI GM since Monday evening and the action is going off everywhere.

Wasn't sure what to expect but boy it's been fun to watch - watch is actually all I have been able to do as I'm travelling with 3 work colleagues (2 female and 1 male - who is funnily enough gay and fidns the whole WG scene hilarious.....if only he knew what I was up to......mwoahahahaaaa).

Anyway, we've hit the bar every night so far......usually around 8pm for a taster.....then once we get back from dinner 2-3 hours later for a night cap (or 5!!!!) . Even at 8pm there are girls "on the sniff"!!!!! Usually the Russians pitch up first (2 or 3 blondies aged mid/late 20's).....NOTE: The Russian's (don't know why but the gun looks like the Russian Kalashnikov Rifle) usually have in tow their "Big Mamma" as we've named her. Sits away from the main bar directing traffic from her mobile phone. Never seen a guy actually go speak to her to try and broker a deal direct and she comes and goes so not sure what purpose she's actually serving????  The Russian's   to be honest don't seem to be doing great business.....in my opinion.

As well as the Russian's there's a heady mix of Asian girls.....80% are the same girls every night......and come and go in two's usually - the buddy system, sweet. The Russian's   seem to give the Asian's a wide berth but then last night one nof the women we're here with was in the wash room and they were actually talking to each other while they did their make-up   in fact she said they we're sharing make-up too!!!

The hotel has been busy all week with fresh guys in every night. The guys don't always appear to be regulars so maybe it was some of you 141 guys trawling the bar (come over and say hello next time!!!!). On that note maybe we should make up a call sign that identifies 141 members to each other......or is that a really bad idea!?!?!? Something like putting your beer mat on top of your beer/drink in the bar???

As this is my first time in HK (inc, the 2 women we're travelling with) Hari's Bar was not as we expected - even with my insider knowledge thanks to you fine gents on 141. The women renamed it the Brothel Bar and have reported back to our office in the UK that we should not be staying at the hotel. I soon put a stop to that kind of talk and they have actually learned to love Hari's. So much so that one of the women was at HK airport this evening catching a flight home and sent us a text asking which girls were in the bar.... ..good girl!!!! We've even decided not to mention it when we get back to work just in case they put a block on staying at the hotel in the future.

It seems there is a real mix of guys turning up to see the talent. Yung, old, of all creeds and races. But I think the European's sre the keenest shall we say. One guy one night left the bar 3 times with 3 girls in the space of 2 hours. Tough on your back and also tough on your wallet. But the dude deserves our RESPECT.......

A lot of the girls seem to make the deal as early as they can and then stay with their chosen one for the evening. Some manage one drink before the guy realises he actually wants to fuck the girl and not just sit in silence with her at the bar. Others have been know to sit in silence for almost 2 hours (why????) before they call it a night.

Last night it alsmost kicked-off as two guys from Oz upset one of the girls they were with by (what we thought) was bringing up the subject of the girls career choice. It was soon cooled down by a couple of other girls but certainly turned a few heads !

A word of warning - if you turn up at the bar with a WG they sometimes get stopped by the over-eager bar staff. Although, that only really happened on our first night and since then the hotel - for some reason - has "chillaxed". There's a (English loking???) bar manager who works some nights too who seems to be uber-tolerent of the girls and their venue of choice so if he's on you won't have any problems. But as I said I think it was an isolated incident and the guy she was with played it majorly cool and said "she's with me"

Final Tip........if you want one of the girls the best way to play it is to either put your balls on the block and just go talk to her (they will never refuse a conversation - but it will cost you a drink probably) or if you're a bit of a shy guy then I suggest you find a nice cosy corner near the toilet exit (they regularly hit the washroom to put on a bit of lippy) and ctach their eye as they walk past. But beware as that is usually where the Big Russian Mamma's seat of choice.

Tonight (Friday) is busy, busy, busy so expect much of the same tomorrow night.

Get yourself down there and fill yer boots!!!!!

ps - the band that plays most nights is very loud.....but also very good (in a bad kind of way). Their rendition of X factor classics.....Whitney's I wil always love you etc.........provide the bar with a certain ambience. Go see for yourself what I mean. Plus they are great eye candy and usually end up a bit tipsy late on which makes for great viewing.

pps - if you're wondering what I've been up to then check out my first (and second) reports on the Nookie Newbies section. But give me half an hour as I need to give me boss a quick call back in the UK. Do you think we could start asking the WG's for a receipt.......on 2nd thought's my boss probably won't sign it off anyway!!!!!

Recent Ratings
TonyToro   8-5-2010 10:30  Karma  +1   Favorable
DaBestHK   8-5-2010 08:28  Karma  +1   thanks for sharing
DaBestHK   8-5-2010 08:28  Acceptance  +5   thanks for sharing

Pinkhunter66

Hunting Pink Since 1966

TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 06:38  Profile P.M. 
Fantastic intel Bro. Thank you for such a comprehensive update. I can add a little info for you...

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pinkhunter66 at 8-5-2010 00:41
Hi Guys,
Anyway, we've hit the bar every night so far......usually around 8pm  for a taster.....then once we get back from dinner 2-3 hours later for a night cap (or 5!!!!) . Even at 8pm there are girls "on the sniff"!!!!! Usually the Russians pitch up first (2 or 3 blondies aged mid/late 20's).....NOTE: The Russian's  (don't know why but the gun looks like the Russian Kalashnikov Rifle) usually have in tow their "Big Mamma" as we've named her. Sits away from the main bar directing traffic from her mobile phone. Never seen a guy actually go speak to her to try and broker a deal direct and she comes and goes so not sure what purpose she's actually serving????  The Russian's   to be honest don't seem to be doing great business.....in my opinion.

The Russian Girls do OK, there is always someone looking for a "blonde". Big Mamma is the Mamasan, you are spot on. I first met her more than 10 years ago at Hari's, she was a WG back then... and only "slightly" smaller than now. I can say she closed a deal most nights because some Bros obviously have fat chick fetish. She never cut it for me, not MCOT.

QUOTE:
A lot of the girls seem to make the deal  as early as they can and then stay with their chosen one for the evening. Some manage one drink before the guy realises he actually wants to fuck the girl and not just sit in silence with her at the bar. Others have been know to sit in silence for almost 2 hours (why????) before they call it a night.

A lot of guys are concerned about being too "obvious" during the process so they try and play it "cool". Once they see how sleezy and raunchy the bar gets around 11pm plus had a few more drinks... a switch gets "flicked" in their head and away they go. Of course the girls understand this, they also know quite well how to pick a player from a time waster... an acquired talent no doubt.

QUOTE:
A word of warning - if you turn up at the bar with a WG they sometimes get stopped by the over-eager bar staff. Although, that only really happened on our first night and since then the hotel - for some reason - has "chillaxed". There's a (English loking???) bar manager who works some nights too who seems to be uber-tolerent of the girls and their venue of choice so if he's on you won't have any problems.

The bar is very tolerant of WG's. About 7 - 8 years ago they totally stopped all WG's from coming in for about a month. I remember walking in to find less than 10 people in the bar... at the end of the month they decided to let things get back to normal and they have been reasonable about WG's ever since. Occasionally a girl causes trouble, argues with another girl (turf war) or tries to do a runner without paying for her drink. She gets stopped at the door or as happened last week, she slipped through and sat at the bar, but they noticed her and tossed her out. Generally speaking, girls come and go as they please and if they play it smart, ie. buy a drink when they get there, dont take the prime seating - leaving room for the big drinkers (punters) they get in every time.

QUOTE:
Final Tip........if you want one of the girls the best way to play it is to either put your balls on the block and just go talk to her (they will never refuse a conversation - but it will cost you a drink probably) or if you're a bit of a shy guy then I suggest you find a nice cosy corner near the toilet exit (they regularly hit the washroom to put on a bit of lippy) and ctach their eye as they walk past. But beware as that is usually where the Big Russian  Mamma's seat of choice.

You're spot on Bro, The girls are there for a reason... no need to be shy, just be nice. if you are the shy type, a good strategy is to make eye contact at the bar... heavy eye contact. Then get up and go to the toilet and as you do gesture discretely for the girl to follow. Go through the double lounge doors that lead to the toilet and wait near the elevators for a few minutes. Experienced girls know this move (I have done it on 100'sLOL) and will follow you out where you can have a chat, exchange telephone numbers (get yourself a HK SIM card). This can help with your exit strategy later and also allow you to look at the girl under better light.

QUOTE:
ps - the band that plays most nights is very loud.....but also very good (in a bad kind of way). Their rendition of X factor classics.....Whitney's I wil always love you etc.........provide the bar with a certain ambience. Go see for yourself what I mean. Plus they are great eye candy and usually end up a bit tipsy late on which makes for great viewing.

The band is in the middle of their 3rd 3 month contract. The main singer, Miss Personality is called Sharon. She has a unique laugh... was in another band about 6 years ago, that band stuck for a year which was great.The other girl she sang with in that original band married a punter and retired. No, the girls in the band are not WG's, but they are human. Since Sharon's original band left, I have been driving the management crazy to bring them back. So this is kind of a win for us... Surprise Sharon by buying her a Vodka/Red Bull/Lime/No Ice. She'll sit and chat with you for a few minutes in between sets. Just tell her you took a guess at what she would drink...

Great to hear of someone enjoying Hari's Bar as much as I do. You should definitely come back without non mongering colleagues. Staying at the HI gives you the potential for an early bargain. Just be sure to agree on the time duration of your punt in advance because the girl will be looking for a double header which is why the bargain is available in the first place.

I was there last week for about 10 days and will be back again next month and the month after, yet reading your report I am insanely jealous... I know exactly how much fun you must be having...

BTW, if you come to HK regularly and want a crash course on how to handle the Mongolian Gals, check out [THIS LINK] and post your best guess.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 8-5-2010 06:45 ]

Recent Ratings
DaBestHK   8-5-2010 08:30  Karma  +3   thanks for all the Hari's info TT
pinkhunter66
Nookie Newbie

UID 42899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 59
Posts 35
Karma 59
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-4-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 01:41  Profile P.M. 
Mr TT,

Cheers Fella!

In Shanghai now - Radisson New World - and I must admit I miss old Hari's! There is a resident band - resembles a bit of a KTV attempt but not great. Both last night and tonight have been quite full-on with clients so not one minute to go hunting punani. Tomorrow night is my last night before heading "up country" fro a couple of days and heading back to the UK Thursday - subject to that fucking volcano behaving itself. Gonna hit some bars etc but now trawling the web to find a plan B, just to be safe.

Anyway, thanks for the Karma.

Pinkhunter66

Hunting Pink Since 1966

Alcoanno
Nookie Newbie

UID 45735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 72
Posts 43
Karma 72
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-5-2010
Location Bris
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2010 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Awesome Post TT. I'm travelling to HK soon and staying at the Holiday Inn, so a couple of nights at Hari's sounds like an easy way to meet some Ladies.  Your advice has been taken on board
pinkhunter66
Nookie Newbie

UID 42899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 59
Posts 35
Karma 59
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-4-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2010 06:12  Profile P.M. 
I'm on my way back!

Been almost 6 months since i was last in HK (and Hari's) so itching for some action.

Anything new to report?

I arrive a week on Sunday for two nights so just looking toscore in the hotel really.

Counting the days......

Pinkhunter66

Hunting Pink Since 1966

TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2010 06:22  Profile P.M. 
Bro, hope this is helpful. CLICK HERE and look at posts #218 and #220.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 13-10-2010 19:37 ]