Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 10:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A conversation with MissP

A thread for you MissP ... please remember, as with everyone else, you need observe forum guidelines

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 20-3-2013 19:34 ]

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   11-3-2013 19:48  Acceptance  +1   Thank you very much I will try to behave
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Misspumpkin

It is unusual to have the opportunity to chat with someone who works two completely different sales channels...a common walkup at Champaign Court and CL advert.

Could you enlighten us about the differences between the customers of both places, ie attitudes, education, ethnicity, nationality, sexual skills, overall experiences, etc?

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   11-3-2013 20:03  Acceptance  +1   thanks sweetie
mxq (Massagee Talent Scout)
Kinky King

UID 14982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1397
Posts 747
Karma 1381
Acceptance 326
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Hello MissP and welcome!

Thanks for participating! For what it's worth, I haven't visited a walk-up for FS is a long while, i frequent the massage shops of HK these days. But the mere fact that you've engaged here has made me consider the idea of paying you a visit - because you've moved from just being one of many anonymous pictures like all the others that advertise, to being more intriguing/interesting/real. This is just how I decode things and is simply my personal reaction to you, having followed the other threads - it's not meant as a blanket statement of fact that covers all other readers and their impressions.

And I totally appreciate that the other 'anonymous pictures' as I put it, are as equally real, I know that each each picture is advertising a real person, before anyone tries to take me to task on that.

Whether I actually do visit, or in the end decide not to, I don't know.

Love the tattoos by the way!

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   11-3-2013 20:40  Acceptance  +1   have answered your questions see below
sexed1
Nookie Newbie

UID 95287
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 9
Karma 5
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 13:38  Profile P.M. 
MissP ought to write up a report!!  Think about it - a report straight from the keyboard of a WG instead of guys!!

And guys ought to karma her up to enable her to see some of the restricted parts and really get a real feel for what this board is all about.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 15:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 sexed1's post

Sometimes it's better to lead by example ... could you favor us with a report first ?

Recent Ratings
obe   12-3-2013 16:33  Acceptance  +6   Classic, I agree!
cruman999
Erotic Emperor

UID 86004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2450
Posts 616
Karma 2367
Acceptance 1652
Reading Access 60
Registered 10-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 sexed1's post

The WG doing a report on us, that might kill her business, do we really want an honest opinion on our performance, look, breath, taste etc Let us keep kidding ourselves that we are gods gift to these ladies and the best sex they have ever had.

Think about it you do a report then she does a report back on you, could be  a very humbling experience, though i should be safe as i only haunt the bars in Wan Chai.

Recent Ratings
mxq   11-3-2013 19:53  Acceptance  +1   
Thai-delight   11-3-2013 16:18  Acceptance  +1   Ignorance is bliss
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 20:00  Profile P.M. 
Regarding a WG doing a report on client.

@cruman999
@sexed1

good idea but I don't think I can/should report on individual client/john/punter. That would just go pop and be a big mess.
I could instead write on the types of clients we get, each having there own styles. It can presented in a report style, but I'm not sure if I could
do this, and have it in a reports section. I would dearly like to get some karma and be involved in some of the higher sections..

So Mods can I do this ?

Recent Ratings
anon_bear   13-3-2013 01:42  Acceptance  +2   maybe report on a girl who visits you? or another WG you visit/pay(if you ever do that)?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 20:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 misspumpkin's post

I think you should keep it here in this thread for the time being ... we'll see how it goes later
as for Ks the mods are trying to do something about it in the general sections but it may/will take some time
let me work on some alternatives, but don't let it stop you from participating.  

but I'm going to throw a curve ball to those who so wants to hear your reports on your johns ...

In this forum our code in the brotherhood ... now I guess also sisterhood ... is that any report should carry enough information on the WG, so that those reading could find her or avoid her, reports without this information are frowned upon ... so this should work both ways - right ?  so if you write a report on a john you should include his name - or at least his forum name (so preferably he should be from this forum), ask if you can take a pic of him and post it here, remember to put the necessary RA or you can also block out his face as some do with the girls they post ...

to be fair, everything should work both way ... right guys ?

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   14-3-2013 12:21  Acceptance  +1   I have a question please see below
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 20:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Hello MissP and welcome!

Thanks for participating! For what it's worth, I haven't visited a walk-up for FS is a long while, i frequent the massage shops of HK these days. But the mere fact that you've engaged here has made me consider the idea of paying you a visit - because you've moved from just being one of many anonymous pictures like all the others that advertise, to being more intriguing/interesting/real. This is just how I decode things and is simply my personal reaction to you, having followed the other threads - it's not meant as a blanket statement of fact that covers all other readers and their impressions.

And I totally appreciate that the other 'anonymous pictures' as I put it, are as equally real, I know that each each picture is advertising a real person, before anyone tries to take me to task on that.

Whether I actually do visit, or in the end decide not to, I don't know.

Love the tattoos by the way!

Thank you Kinky King for the welcome. Yes I have moved from anonymous pictures to something more real. hasn't it been a roller coaster so far !. My main reason was just to stand up against some of the outright Bull that is here. I was going do it on the Chinese forum as well but that place is a circus.

If you visit contact me before hand as I'm really jumpy at the moment, and I might just straight refuse you for the smallest reason.

The tattoos are not to everybody's liking . The flowers are the five-petal Bauhinia blakeana flower, as on the HK flag. The tattoos on my ankle are to remind me to carry the beautiful things of HK with
me where ever I go.The one on my tummy is to remind me to keep the beautiful things of HK inside me.

Recent Ratings
mxq   11-3-2013 23:24  Acceptance  +4   Thank you, and understood
twiceAweek   11-3-2013 20:53  Acceptance  +30   for your first real participation in discussions
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 misspumpkin's post

Its nice to hear about your thinking behind your tats ... respects !!!  

I don't read the Chinese forum but I don't understand why you should be on there if you don't do many locals
and you're right, the Chinese side is very different then this English side
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 21:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twiceAweek at 11-3-2013 20:15
to be fair, everything should work both way ... right guys ?

Good idea but really cant work. If I was to report on an individual client/john/punter, and do it here with pics, and forum name its fraught with danger. his partner, boss, friends might recognise him.
Then you have angry clown banging on your walk up door, or making other trouble. Then come the cops, his buddies, and so on. In the end that angers the other girls and you can find your self on
the out side. A girl on her own is soon finished.

so I think I will write reports but  base them on the different types men I encounter. Do think its unfair that I can put them in the reports section, and not earn some Karma...boooooo

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   12-3-2013 08:37  Acceptance  +1   makes sense to me ... I'm pretty sure Twice was being ironic, to scare the bros
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 21:09  Profile P.M. 
After thinking about it, this whole reverse reports might be dangerous grounds, which might ultimately result in MissP losing customers based on fears of being written up in one of her reports.  It's definitely going to be a fine line between curiosity and danger.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 21:23  Profile P.M. 
I was just joking, of course reverse reporting wouldn't work !  just think of all the hurt egos there'll be out  there !!!  

The reports section is for reports on specific encounters ... and like I said in post #8, we'll work on some alternatives as we've never had a situation like this before ... you want to be a Karma whore ?  

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   11-3-2013 21:48  Acceptance  +1   "you want to be a Karma whore ?" Good pun.
inbkk
Erotic Emperor

UID 49719
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2562
Posts 448
Karma 2542
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Hi sweetie, thx for ur answer.

've heard that often, that girls give better oral (to each other), may same
as many men stated that ladyboys give way better bj´s then girls.
Experienced in the past some bj´s from ladyboys, they were good,
but not that much exceptionally.

Yeah a pussy is an very sensitive and magical organ, kudos to some WGs here,
coz they have taught me well and from my DATY education participate all girls after then.
The number of girls who want to meet me again has increased significantly.

To keep questions and answers in balance, as you have written before,
[167] “I also have some questions that I would like to ask the BROS.”
please feel free to ask questions too.
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 22:06  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twiceAweek at 11-3-2013 20:41
I don't read the Chinese forum but I don't understand why you should be on there if you don't do many locals
and you're right, the Chinese side is very different then this English side

The Chinese forum is full of false reports , ghost reports, and just out right piffle. You can have a report on a girl that sings her praises, and the next day a report that drags her down. WTF
Also guys bragging what the girl let them do that is outright crap.

yes I do see some locals. when I first Rented the room it was with a few friends so we can take in call clients. After a while we were told that we should open our door to locals the reason being that if a cluster/building only has a few doors working then punter stay away. Punters want choice and they will go to where there's more doors open.So to keep the peace I do some time in the room as a
walk up. In the end it has served  me well as im now part of the WG circle and we are a VERY TIGHT BUNCH.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2013 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 misspumpkin's post

Agree -- she cant possible single out specific Bros, name them here, and then go on to describe their skills (or lack thereof) and attractiveness (or lack thereof).  Imagine the backlash!  The demands for "proof" and on and on.  Unfair to ask...

I am curious about your thoughts on all this though.  You said early on, that you mainly do this because of your high sex-drive - so I can assume from that statement that you DO enjoy the sex and time spent with us punters, right?  

You must have "your type" of punter, right?  (whether in looks, or in style, or both).  So what's your type?  What makes a great punt in your eyes?

Recent Ratings
TheButler   7-5-2013 05:55  Acceptance  +3   Well, she could single out you Wander, you've no shame left, eh? ;-P
misspumpkin   12-3-2013 04:12  Acceptance  +1   have answered your question see below
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2013 01:33  Profile P.M. 
Punting is an inherently anonymous pursuit. I think MissP has it right when she says she will write on the "types" of experiences she's had. if there are specific stories that need to be told, they should be anonymized by her.

I think individual punters should only be identified if it is necessary for the protection of other girls, for example, if force or abuse is encountered from a punter. Respectful punters should have their anonymity maintained.

I also think she has it right when she says that the last thing she wants is an angry punter who thinks he's been dissed.

But I look forward to the "type" stories.

Gherk

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   12-3-2013 04:18  Acceptance  +1   I will write on the "types" punters in report format
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2013 03:27  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 11-3-2013 11:23
Misspumpkin

It is unusual to have the opportunity to chat with someone who works two completely different sales channels...a common walkup at Champaign Court and CL advert.

Could you enlighten us about the differences between the customers of both places, ie attitudes, education, ethnicity, nationality, sexual skills, overall experiences, etc?

Ok UM this could a really long reply so I will keep it simple if I can.

I don't only get work Via CL or as a walk up. I do work at certain Gentlemen's club and even a lesbian bar.

Walkups : mostly locals with a some ABCs, and some mainland, and some Japanese. Be aware this would change with location . On the island more western and ABC in the New territories
only local.
Most Locals are OK, but not really interactive they want you to do most of the work, fair enough I guess.A local most times will pay the gap if the price is 480 they pay 500.
They normally shop around and will ding your door two-three time to ask questions.Will make quite clear what they want and the price before, generally not much trouble. ABCs or foreign
educated Chinese are 50/50. Some ABCs are great they want you to enjoy and will tip extra 100 or more and will visit often.Some are just nasty they will stand at the door say no loudly or worse.They often just have black face if they go in and behave like an emperor. They never pay the gap even asking for 12 dollars change if the price is 488.I never see Mainland at a walk up level or
Japanese.Once had a Japanese man ding my door then open a bag with a live eel in it WTF   

Craigs list : Mostly biz travellers, Caucasian from euro, states, Australia and some expats in HK, I wont see most French and some German and Italian men I also refuse . Also via CL I do get some
chinese/indian  the ones I accept are from Singapore, Malaysia, and the United Arab Emirates. I do accept Canadian , British and Australian Chinese , Rarely American Chinese. I do accept  Canadian,Australian , and American Indian , but never British.
This level is mostly outcall they need to relax and or prefer the girl go to them. They don't like to be rushed and want a GFE if possible. White Americans are the kinkiest and are in to pegging and
Femdom, never a problem good tippers. Black Americans/British are easily the best there is, its not the cock size its more the attitude. On a few occasions I've given the money back and said
thanks, its been that good. White Australians come a close second.They are always fun and polite.White British are good never a problem very very polite.French are aggressive and treat females
like crap often can be very rude most I've walked out on.Germans can be very serious and too technical under 40 ok over no. Italians can be straight up in love with themselves and think they are
love gods, but over 35 they are good. I wont take ABCs at this level as they nearly always try to bargain and are rude.The Chinese I take on this level are nice quiet reserved men and prefer
overnight. Indians at this level are fantastic and are the best givers of oral. British Indian at this level nearly always turn violent not sure why.   

Gentlemen's club : Western and local born Chinese only its the rules of the club not my doing. Not much I can say here as need to keep it hush. Never any problems as the clients are
thoroughly screened. Think of the story of O or Eyes Wide Shut.

lesbian bar : Mostly western and local Chinese wives of upper middle class business men, some younger ABCs that want to try a girl. Many wives know their husbands have other lovers and when
he is home pays them little care. So they pay me make them feel good and make them cum. A lot of pilot wives and stinking rich Canadian Chinese. These clients pay the most tip the most and
behave the best. But they expect the best and will soon let you know if your not up to standard. Forget the sugar daddies the sugar mamas are the sure thing. At times you get a Bi curious girl
that's a yummy treat.

Well that's it as best I could , I'm sorry if I've offended. I just tried to answer as honestly as I could . Please understand its just a generalisation at best of the type of men I see and not judgement
of that race/culture. At times I have to make a split  second decision on a client and  must trust my previous experiences.

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   18-6-2013 09:03  Acceptance  +2   Thanks for the honest rundown... all we bros in that mix. What is "pegging"?
hakkaboy   18-6-2013 04:22  Acceptance  +1   interesting post!
halfclover   23-5-2013 13:57  Acceptance  +4   Excellent, thanks
TheButler   7-5-2013 05:57  Acceptance  +6   Points for the lesbian thing! ;-)
b-man   15-3-2013 08:30  Acceptance  +1   Great, Aussie 2nd!! I'm happy with that.. thanks for sharing.
bohica   14-3-2013 21:17  Acceptance  +6   Live eel = something kinkier?!?
dooper   14-3-2013 03:19  Acceptance  +6   I love this MissP. I'll bet you get lots of calls from your participation here. I'm interested as well.
anon_bear   13-3-2013 01:51  Acceptance  +2   very interesting!
inbkk   12-3-2013 22:34  Acceptance  +3   thx, for ur effort and profiling.
ramont   12-3-2013 22:22  Acceptance  +8   interesting
DArtagnan   12-3-2013 18:11  Acceptance  +8   give K if I could
doghead   12-3-2013 17:24  Acceptance  +6   This is excellent and thanks for answering my post.
obe   12-3-2013 16:50  Acceptance  +6   Brilliant
scootermonger   12-3-2013 15:19  Acceptance  +4   live eel
Petay_1283   12-3-2013 12:59  Acceptance  +8   A great read. Thanks, us British are true Gentlemen ha ha
hunter   12-3-2013 10:24  Acceptance  +30   This is what we like to hear. Specific details but yet general and no named customers...Bravo
twiceAweek   12-3-2013 09:00  Acceptance  +30   Fantastic perspective from the others side !
ggherkin   12-3-2013 08:29  Acceptance  +2   Food for thought.
DaBestHK   12-3-2013 06:52  Acceptance  +20   very interesting
Thai-delight   12-3-2013 05:13  Acceptance  +10   Thx
Kim53   12-3-2013 03:52  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for the input
misspumpkin
Nookie Newbie

UID 80113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 125
Karma 15
Acceptance 931
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2013 04:10  Profile P.M. 
What makes a great punt

QUOTE:
Originally posted by wander at 11-3-2013 22:10
You must have "your type" of punter, right?  (whether in looks, or in style, or both).  So what's your type?  What makes a great punt in your eyes?

A good punter is a respectful punter. Yes I'm providing a service and the punter has every right to expect what he pays for, but treat a WG with respect we are not objects. Some of the best clients I
have don't satisfy me at all , but I enjoy it because the Client is polite and doesn't make feel like a whore.Also repeat clients are great as you can develop client trust. this can work to the punters
favour, you get a WGs trust you will be surprised at the things she might do, and the discounts she will offer. Being a nice punter doesn't mean you cant complain about service, just be respectful.
I have had clients that have complained and been rude, and I don't see them again. I have had clients that were not happy after a session and told me in a polite manner. I apologise adjust
accordingly and offer compensation to some degree. Some of my best repeat clients have started this way. A respectful punter is a winner always.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   23-5-2013 13:59  Acceptance  +4   I find myself nodding as I read your comments :) I can't believe that this is so hard for people to understand, it is ...
dooper   14-3-2013 03:20  Acceptance  +6   Thanks
inbkk   12-3-2013 23:56  Acceptance  +2   Hopefully a good punter is also u can ride on a looooong orgasmus wave.
ramont   12-3-2013 22:23  Acceptance  +8   You need to try Blazza or Mister
doghead   12-3-2013 17:27  Acceptance  +5   Absolutely true!
obe   12-3-2013 16:52  Acceptance  +6   Excellent
twiceAweek   12-3-2013 09:24  Acceptance  +10   Absolutely, being respectful opens many doors
wander   12-3-2013 05:54  Acceptance  +5   Yeah, makes sense. I am big on repeating for this reason
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2013 09:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 misspumpkin's post

wow ... you actually give money back if you feel you've had some great sex ?  ...  from now on you may have bros trying their best, giving their best for this opportunity ... but of course I'd expect they would be a gentlemen and wouldn't take the money back !  

do you make any distinction between Indians and Pakistanis ? I understand from other girls there's a big difference.

I'm surprised to hear your analysis on ABCs ... I would have thought locals (walk up scene) would bargan more and be ruder then ABC ... would this make any difference between walk up or outcall ?

Recent Ratings
misspumpkin   13-3-2013 08:13  Acceptance  +1   Have answered questions please see below.