Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2011 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I want to Fuck my Personal Trainer

I had been checking out this lady from a distance at the gym.  I always see her working with ladies and when I do walk by even from a distance she notices me looking at her and nods hello.  She has an absolute KILLER body.  She has the body of those fitness girls from back in the states.  THose girls with the phenomenal tanned toned body who are at the gym everyday.

This is pretty uncommon to see in Hong Kong (at least for me).  I'm not used to seeing an Asian woman with a firm tight tanned fit athletic body.  After a month or so of seeing her at the gym I finally booked a package of sessions, expensive and probably won't do it again, but hey I couldn't resist.

Upon our first meeting close up I see she is a bit older.  Her face and hands are a bit weathered by time.  Maybe she's in her 40's if not older.  No matter, her body is still exceptional and I give her even MORE credit for having a tight body of a 20 something when she's double that.

Her face is not feminine but I'm not worried about her being a ladyboy, if she was a ladyboy with the way she appears to work out she would have biceps and muscles popping out.  She doesn't have that like some of those ROIDED ladies you see in those body building contests back in the U.S.  I find those girls too masculine.  This girl has a fantastic sculpted body and it is still feminine enough to get me off.

She starts the workout and I LOVE that she puts her hands on wherever the muscles are supposed to be worked.  If it's my upper back muscles, she's holding there, if it's my triceps she's holding them.  I guess I'm a perv but I love that shit.

She takes me to the bench press.  I can't lift much, I'm not a workout warrior and I freely admit I'm somewhat skinny fat.  Skinny and fat in the wrong places.  Scrawny arms with a beer gut, yes that's why I found myself in the gym in the first place.  

She has me lay down on the bench, and she is spotting me, even though the bench press is not free the bar is attached to a machine.  I look up and realize my mouth is no more than 6-8 inches from her pussy.  

If I didn't want to fuck her before, now I TOTALLY want to fuck her.  I want to start DATY in the gym!  And I almost never DATY!!!

She's almost leaning in and as I'm pushing the weight she is asking if I can do a few more reps, I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY, JUST KEEP YOUR PUSSY IN MY FACE!!!!   

To finish off the hour session she has me lie down and she starts stretching.  At one point she rubbed my shoulders and neck for a few seconds.  Then she half climbs on me as she stretches my lower half.  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Now, I will say that everything she did was professional, it's not like she was rubbing her pussy on me in the gym in front of everyone.  But my perv senses were completely out of wack and I was afraid in the middle of one these exercises my LB was going to wake up and say hello!

Have 2 sessions this week, and I'm looking forward to it.  I can't wait for the bench press with a view of tight spandex pussy in my face!!!

[ Last edited by  mchk at 23-5-2011 21:03 ]

Recent Ratings
realvision   26-6-2011 23:55  Acceptance  +1   "I look up and realize my mouth is no more than 6-8 inches from her pussy." - ...
paladin310   30-5-2011 18:55  Acceptance  +1   TFF.
doghead   28-5-2011 01:41  Karma  +1   U'r in trouble bec working out boosts testosterone levels - u cant control hard ...
halfclover   27-5-2011 16:39  Karma  +1   Can I take a number?
hkplayboy   26-5-2011 21:23  Acceptance  +1   thank you for one of the funniest post i have read today. i wished my PT is a fe ...
wander   24-5-2011 11:42  Karma  +2   Ask her out. The worst result is she says no in disgust. So what?
ruggers15   24-5-2011 10:58  Karma  +3   Good motivation!
Petay_1283   24-5-2011 09:38  Karma  +2   Good Read!
JckJr   23-5-2011 23:05  Acceptance  +1   LOL!
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2011 21:54  Profile P.M. 
I do a lot of competitive sports, I seriously wanna fuck everything in site.  Lets just say I don't wanna hard on DURING these events.  Lets hope that doesn't happen to you too....blood to your brain, not your penis
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2011 08:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sirtiger's post

Whoa, sounds very distracting.  I can see the bar slipping down as your LB starts climbing up.  Good thing she is spotting.

Should be blood to your muscles not brain or LB....lol

Not enough blood to go around.

Che'lu
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2011 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mchk's post

Lol where is your gym? It sounds similar to where I go.

I had this last year! An American Born Chinese Personal Trainer! She was awesome, six pack and everything. I booked 6 lessons for a month. First lesson found out she was married to another trainer!

Could not cancel the lessons!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2011 10:47  Profile P.M. 
I had my second training this morning.  Was going great again.  I normally hate the bench press, it's my least favorite training activity.  And again, I measured, the mouth to vertical lips distance could not have been more than 6-9 inches!   And we did like 4-5 sets!  She kept asking if I wanted to go again and I kept saying YES!

Then she finished off with the stretching and at one point her upper body was completely leaning over my face.  So close her chest/torso was just about brushing up against my face, maybe an inch away.  I had to close my eyes the view would have brought upon perverted thoughts and my LB would have shown up, I don't wanna lose the stretching bonus.

Turns out she's from Taiwan but spent a lot of time in the U.S.  Then she talked about marriage and kids on her part and that always fizzles the fantasies for me.

I'm a pervert and I'm punting and mongering behind my S.O's back but fr some reason, when I'm drooling over a chick the marriage thing is a turn off.  Maybe it's a moral thing or bro honor code or something.

Same thing happened to a couple I met.  This girl is around 36 half Indonesian and half Chinese, a major fox!  Unbelievable body even after squirting out 3 kids her body is a work of art.  I've seen her at the gym and she is so fine, but got to know her hubby and he's a cool guy.  Before I even begin to get excited about her my bro code kicks in and I'm cock blocked from even fantasizing about her!    Oh well...
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2011 11:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mchk's post

I got a hunch I know the personal trainer you are talking about.  Mmmmmm, hot indeed!  Is she a Filipina?

Anyway, keep in mind that a lot of the chicks that really work hard on their bodies LOVE to show it off and drive us Bro's crazy.  They do everything possible to send all the "right" signals - only to bust you down to size once you make a move.  It's an ego thing.

I've recently put this into a new perspective.  We both play games.  As a "player" I am trying to do everything possible to get some hottie into bed with no-strings;  as a "she-player" she is trying to do everything possible to get me to buy her drinks and dinner, take her dancing, ogle over her supreme hotness, and make a slobbering fool of myself - all without putting out!  One of us will eventually win the game, and I respect her for it now that I realize she's playing the same game as me.

As a player I need to minimize my losses by quickly recognizing when I am being played by a hottie that will NOT put out.  I am much quicker, therefore, at jumping to the end game - making a move that MUST be countered by the truth coming out:  she'll sleep with me, or she won't.

So Bro.., make your move!

PS:  I wrote this JUST as you wrote your last reply...  I see she is from Taiwan so cant be the same girl..

[ Last edited by  wander at 24-5-2011 11:57 ]

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   24-5-2011 13:25  Karma  +1   Has he not said she is from Taiwan? lol
colnago5
Nookie Newbie

UID 50599
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 46
Karma 78
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-5-2011 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Lucky guys, no hottie trainer at my club

But while choosing a club I visited Pure in Admiralty, my God I saw a really pure bomb, the girl was Asian, teaching some gym, saw her from behind the window , she had a bikini, gorgeous body, and a terrible nice tattoo in her back. I think I never saw so many guys in a gym class

Perhaps better I did not join that gym, I can really work out without distraction ^^
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 04:10  Profile P.M. 
I would also like to fuck your personal trainer, hell I have wanted to fuck every personal trainer I have ever seen!
Love the tight bods, the fact they are a bit pushy and like to take charge - imagine you're fucking her misho and slowing down after being on the job for a while. She will be "co'mon you lazy bastard keep that pumping up for 10 more reps!" very fucking hot.
Yep, give me a personal trainer, any personal trainer!

Recent Ratings
wander   26-5-2011 13:39  Acceptance  +1   Haha! Possibly True!
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 21:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by halfclover at 26-5-2011 04:10
I would also like to fuck your personal trainer, hell I have wanted to fuck every personal trainer I have ever seen!
Love the tight bods, the fact they are a bit pushy and like to take charge - imagin ...

Oh no!  Don't put those visions in my head i have to seeher tmrw morning.  I could see her riding me hard and fast for 10 minutes straight then when she's worked up a sweat she's asking for mish and I wouldn't dare slow down, then I'm sure I'd have a whole circuit of different positions she would put me through and as soon as I'd slow down she would push me to grind it out longer.

Maybe that's what I need.... A Working Girl personal trainer!!! It's the best of both worlds!!!

a girl could make a fortune if she specialized in that.   She will work out every muscle in your body but you get your fantasy of fucking your personal trainer!!  You get in shape and have the fuck of your life in the process!!

And no need to hide anything.....just tell your SO, "heading to my work out today with my personal trainer....."
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 02:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mchk at 26-5-2011 08:20 AM

Maybe that's what I need.... A Working Girl personal trainer!!!  It's the best of both worlds!!!

did you read this thread?  come to houston...bro speedracer lived that dream

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 07:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 mchk's post

Great to have some fantasies about a personal trainer but if you wanna have a go, stand in line. The fact she mentioned the issue of marriage and kids was a kind of way to tell you to back off. Best to go to the gym and have one session with her and then go immediately to a HG and realize all your fantasies there.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 27-5-2011 09:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoduck at 27-5-2011 07:51
The fact she mentioned the issue of marriage and kids was a kind of way to tell you to back off ...

I agree and disagree ... could have been an invitation while making expectations clear.  

Especially if she's already using her body to get them into the gym and get active ... FOR SURE she knows exactly what she's doing
I simply don't accept that a woman who helps men work out would never fantasise about taking things further.  

Yes you have to stand in line
But that itself can be an "in" ...

act as if you can handle your attraction to her without taking her ...
Respond to her but don't touch
Tease her sexually but never suggest that the two of you do anything together
Use innuendo and double-entendre and deny you did it
Then walk away smartly at the end of the session

Women notice what you're doing
and they LOVE the mixed message
drives them wild, and if you're the only guy who isn't trying to bed her, it triggers her insecurity - makes her wonder what's wrong with her and what she would have to do to get your full attention

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2011 01:13  Profile P.M. 
I think the marriage and kids stuff is just small talk.

She chit chats the last 5 minutes a as she's putting me and others in various positions while she finishes stretching out her clients.  I came in a bit early this morning and heard her doing similar small talk with the guy before me.

I'm sure she gets hit on but I'd rather keep the whole thing professional, I'm definitely not going to give her an impression I'm interested, that's why LB needs to be undercontrol and out of sight during workouts.  

I may have to do what geoduck says take the fantasies to the WG's dept cuz idont think I'll find any girls in HK like speed racers.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2011 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 mchk's post

Okay good - now that I know you won't make a play pls tell me  her name and gym..., I'll have her horizontal (and yeah.., probably drunk) in 48 hours!  

Nice of you to clear the way, Bro!

Haha.  Kidding...  

(Unless you DO want to send me her gym name.  Hehehe

(I promise to report back - by PM of course, she IS a civvie!

[ Last edited by  wander at 29-5-2011 13:36 ]
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2011 19:29  Profile P.M. 
She onlynworks  In the gym in our building so I can't divulge that info cuz I prefer toremain anyonomous.  Today we began my most hated exercise with now my favorite the bench press but she stood to the side.   

I wanted to ask her, "can you get back in DATY ready position?  It helps increase my reps."

She does keep asking multiple times during every set, "can you feel it?"

I hear that 20 times am hr.   I desperately want to turn her around slide off the spandex bend her over, start pounding away and ask her, Can YOU FEEL IT!!!!

Recent Ratings
wander   31-5-2011 19:39  Acceptance  +1   Cheers bro, just kidding! Man, you are hooked on this one!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2011 19:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 mchk's post

Umm Bro, don't you have an SO?  

Banging a girl in your building would be CRAZY!  That saying, "don't shit where you eat" seems appropriate.  Waaay too close to home!

Accept that it will never happen, and bang a WG or two.

Years back I had a girl who lived in the same building as I.  I'd come home from work and often go for swim.  She suddenly starting joining me - everytime.  5 minutes after I dove in she would magically appear.    She was just a kid, maybe 17 or 18 - but a smoking hot body that she displayed for me over and over.

She drove me fucking NUTS with her teasing!!  I stopped swimming until later on..., had too - she would make me forceably expensively single, in jail (depending on her true age), or both!!  

Anyway, good luck to you.

Recent Ratings
doghead   1-6-2011 09:41  Acceptance  +1   She was there to give u a rudder (boner) to improve ur swimming.
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2011 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 wander's post

Thanks man.  I'm not going to tap that, just going to fantasize about it.  Every workout I see one or two people I know so I don't even give a hint of being interested, not even a little flirting, none.

The last thing I need is a lady thinking I'm flirting with the trainer and the whole building is talking about it, especially my SO!  

That's why this is a nice place to vent out my sexual frustrations and fantasies.  
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2011 09:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mchk at 31-5-2011 22:23
... vent out my sexual frustrations and fantasies ...

Amen - I hear you!!!

Thank goodness for WGs ...

Here's a thought to feed your fantasy:  

since she is
  a) also married
  b) also has to maintain a reputation of being proper and self disciplined, in order to avoid pissing off her other clients
  c) also is clearly flirting with you
you OBVIOUSLY have a LOT in common ...
very probably including your (shared but unvoiced) fantasies

Truth is even if she's deliberately and manipulatively using her sexuality as a commercial tool, to attract guys and gals to her business, it's impossible for her to be unaffected herself by what she is doing.  Truth is the MORE manipulative she is the MORE LIKELY she is to be bursting to find a discreet partner she can trust to relieve all that pent up energy she's generating every day.  

Yes, be the perfect gentleman, never touch, never stare ... but do appreciate her, respond to her, and be very attentive ... use your words and tease her mind with deniable commentary ...
... and
... watch her like a hawk
... for that little signal, the hint, the slight invitation, that tells you she's made up her mind to take action and has figured out how she can meet you without anyone ever knowing ...

Recent Ratings
mchk   1-6-2011 19:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for fucking with my head even more!!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2011 10:21  Profile P.M. 
women need to get clued in that a  man is going to fuck a lot of women
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2011 10:53  Profile P.M. 
SO and myself went to see a movie with another couple.  Bumped into my trainer wearing a skimpy outfit, she was with a guy.  She saw me gave me a big hug and the side kiss kiss thing my friend with us was huffing and puffing the whole nite over her.  

The wives complained about her dog face but m and the guy said we never looked upto notice.

Told her the next day about my friend who told me "it's not fair!" ten times that evening.    She asked but what's not fair?

I said, "having such an attractive trainer."

She blushed and said thank you with a big happy smile.    I was ready to take things up a notch and then big head woken up...

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   13-6-2011 22:08  Acceptance  +1   Remember: the more you resist, the more it persists!! :-p
wander   10-6-2011 13:46  Acceptance  +1   .., And it begins!!