Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 18:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This new info REALLY pissed me off!!

So I had a day off today and punted with a regular.  But this post is about some recent info I learned from her.

Before I say more, I will describe the source of my info.  I have known Lenny for about 6 months (not long, I admit, but we've had a lot of talks)).  She is a 32 year old tallish Indonesian with a small frame, and with a tight tight ass, and huge (but kinda floppy) tits.  That rare and wonderful combo of really small frame but big tits!  Mmmm.  Her face is just somewhere between a 6 and 7, and not as hot (face-wise) and those I might normally pull from a bar.  But she "charmed" me.  She is bloody interesting, loves sex, and is just completely honest.  "Your naughty" she says, "and I'm naughty too!" Let's talk about it". Cool.   We have great chats and I learned a ton about Indonesia, a WGs life, her own life.  She's proud, strong, unrepentant, and never looking for pity or handouts.  I liked her within 30 minutes and it made me pay attention to that great rack hiding under some very classy clothes.  Usually the other way around - the great rack makes feign attention to the rest of the girl.  Haha

We keep everything business.  We play (it's always great - 4 times today!  She tried to kill me!!  This girl just gets me horny time after time!) and I pay (a bit extra this time given we spent a LOT of time together today!).  No games either way.  So, when she tells me something, I believe her.

Anyway, she told me today the Bargirls are on the watch for a couple blokes.    That she, and a few of her WG friends, have been robbed recently from 2 American punters.  (PS:  I am from that part of the world, so this is not an anti-American rant, just putting the details out there).  

They punt together and have a few games:  they steal cash from their purses while the girl is in the shower.  They go double sometimes (both guys with two girls back to a double-suite) and use a distraction to have one empty their purses.  They even have the girls pay a bar or restaurant bill while they are "in the bathroom" and actually flee - a "dine and dash" leaving the girls with the bill!  Classy....

The girls compared notes:  it seems to be the same two guys.

Can you imagine stealing from a desperately poor Indonesian WG?  (Or one from anywhere!). Christ, makes me want to beat the shit out of them.  Several times.  

My girl has seen one in Times Square recently, so they seem to be local.  She's trying to get a pic of him to further compare notes with her friends.   

Unreal assholes!!

Wander
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 19:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

Wow, it has been tough to be an American overseas. Years ago many Americans downplayed their identities because they feared the criticisms/harsh words from those who opposed the Iraq war or were offended by Bush. Now Americans visitors to Wanchai have to keep pretending they are from Canada just to get some service from the girls/bars.

I have a suggestion that may be difficult to pull off. On your next visit to to Wanchai, you should suggest to the girls to take pics with these guys next time or whenever they see them. It will probably easier to convince them to have pics if they are group pics, then photoshop the girls out of the pic. Then take those pics and post them at all the bars/clubs (including entrances) of Wanchai to serve as a notice for the bar staff/bouncers to beat these guys or in sense ban them from Wanchai.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 20:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 doghead's post

Innocent until proven guilty. Some of the wanchai girls are seriously full of shit, and could also be some spiteful girl(s) making stuff to revenge a guy who has dumped her. Always hard when you don't hear both sides of the story.
Assuming it is true, all I can say is that this world had all sorts. Good and bad. Naughty and nice. And the girls are not always the only victim. Guys can be treated badly too. (I'm not american by the way) Unfortunately it's the nature of the game. Diligence is the key.
Moving to chat as this is not a report.
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 21:53  Profile P.M. 
well, if this true, then what goes around, comes around (if you believe in karma that is heh). I'm sure those 2 idiots will get the same treatment dished out to them very soon if this keeps on going on.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Yeah, it could be BS.  But I don't think so, Lenny had nothing to gain really - didn't play the victim role and ask (or even hint) for cash.  We were just "catching up" with each other when she told me about it.  I tend to believe her.

Anyway, as you say - there are good and bad people everywhere.  This is pretty damn low, however.
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 22:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 31-1-2011 20:16
And the girls are not always the only victim. Guys can be treated badly too.

Couple of years ago in the city where i was there was a gang of working girls going around spiking guys' drinks in bars and pubs and making off with their with money and valuables. Victims were mostly foreign businessmen and expats who ought to know better. Got so bad the police and embassies had to put out a warning.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 22:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 JckJr's post

Money once magically disappeared from my wallet after I got out of the shower - I showered alone (massage + hj). I knew it disappeared as I had just got the money from the bank. I was 10 dollars short. She told me what i had was enough. Yes, pf course it was. Bloody bitch. Anyway, what can you say? Your word against theirs. So, I gave her the money, and wrote the rest off as a 190 dollar tip. Grrr.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 09:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Thai-delight's post

She stole $10HK from you?  Man, what's the point?  Dumb girl taking a risk for such a tiny amount.  Hell, even if it was 10 pounds sterling it would still be a silly risk<>reward venture.

Anyway, goes to show that not only are their good and bad people all over, but smart and stupid ones to!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 wander's post

200 dollars, not 10. (re: point about 190 dollar tip)
I was 10 dollars short for the session.

Recent Ratings
wander   1-2-2011 10:12  Acceptance  +1   ahh, got it. That makes more sense to m
2zzh22k20
Carnal Conqueror

UID 41225
Digest Posts 0
Credits 345
Posts 269
Karma 343
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 10:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

If it's true then that is some scumbag thing to do but I agree with TD pov.
nardow12
Nookie Newbie

UID 47058
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 8
Karma 7
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 10:14  Profile P.M. 
That is pretty fucked up... but I lived in USA for years and I have seen tons of scumbags over here so it's not really surprising.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 11:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 31-1-2011 20:16
Unfortunately it's the nature of the game. Diligence is the key.

very true words TD. I always "prepare" my hotel room before I go out. Valuables in safe, a bit of loose change and $20 - $30 on my desk (the test), Laptop hidden, exact cash I plan to pay the WG hidden. Early on I had a problem because I woke the next morning and couldn't remember where the hell I hid the money. Quite embarrassing... but since then I have got into a routine using common locations that are in every hotel room for my bits and pieces. Never had a problem... but as TD says, diligence has a lot to do with that.

It's a bit unfair to leave a wallet full of cash in sight of someone who is desperate for cash.

In terms of punter ripping off WG, seems weird. First of all,

tough to get ripped off in a bar... a WG with a purse full of cash would be crazy to leave it lying around... not worried about bros but other WGs. Second, Bars aren't stupid, they know "who's paying" and so getting out of a bar without paying would be tough. WGs never get credit, they always pay as they go, as much for them so they can leave at short notice as for the Bar. As for a punter getting credit, you would need to be at least "a little bit" known to the Bar for them to be happy to let you pay at the end.

In terms of getting ripped off in a room, I guess same thing applies, It would be easy for a WG to be more discrete with where she hides her money. A bit of a risk for the punter since no guarantee the WG will have more money than he plans on paying her after the session anyway. Her purse could be near empty.

Open mind but jury out on this one Bro.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 1-2-2011 11:35 ]
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 TonyToro's post

I heard of a guy who took back some of the bills he gave earlier to the wg before the session started. He felt that since her service was not up to his expectations, he felt cheated. So when the opportunity came up when she went to the toilet, he quickly rummaged through her purse to give himself a discount.

I was shocked when I heard this, but apparently that is his character. He always likes to have the upper hand or gain the most advantage.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 12:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

It is a strange coincidence that you have actually mentioned this. I went out with some friends to Wan Chai lastnight for a few beers and in Makati we got talking to two fili girls who said they have just been ripped off!! By 2 guys!!

Apparently they met them at the weekend in the Old China Hand and they went to dinner with them then to a hotel - the guys paid in advance then after the deed was done they realised they had took all of their money out of their purses AND one of their camera's too! She got really upset over it as she was saying the money was not even hers.

I agree with TD also - A friend of mine woke up after a session and she had got dressed and left, along with all his cash out of his wallet!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
HenryMiller
Musky Member

UID 58470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 62
Karma 126
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-1-2011
Location Sydney HK Bound
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:07  Profile P.M. 
My name sake (Henry Miller) stole from a WL once in Paris (late 1920's), spent his last Franc and stole 5. (tropic of cancer)
Not a moment I am proud of for him, but the rambling self analysis, justification and stirrings of guilt that follows in the book, I suspect is far more intellectual than these fellows.

[ Last edited by  HenryMiller at 1-2-2011 13:13 ]
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 Petay_1283's post

Gotta be the same guys.  That's what Lenny told me happened to her - the guy paid in advance, then when she was in the shower he rifled through her bag and took it back.  She didnt realize until she was long gone from the hotel (as has he by then, no doubt).  If Lenny gave him the same "service" she gave me there is no way he would have felt ripped off (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, multiple pops, all positions, no rush at all, pleasant fun company).  

She also, said one of her friends had her "phone or camera" stolen (she wasnt sure which... but it sounds like your girl.   Sure backs up Lenny's story).

Regarding the "dine and dash" TT.  It worked something like this - it wasnt a WG bar or resto where they did it.  They had dinner and drinks at a regular joint - one got up for a smoke outside, the other to the washroom after the meal - and neither returned.  The girls had to pay.  The staff wouldnt have been concerned that something was up with the two girls still sitting there.

[ Last edited by  wander at 1-2-2011 13:33 ]
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 wander's post

Okay, enough of the doom and gloom. On sunday, I have a date with 2 sisters from Indonesia. (real sisters so they claim, one of whom looks very young - ID check perhaps haha). Not sure how this will transpire, and i'd be more than willing to pay a couple of grand for a no-dom change 2-hr romp with them. Sunday can't come quick enough.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 Thai-delight's post

Mmmmm.  Sisters.  Never did that before.  You must report on how that plays out.  

I think it is fair enough to check ID, especially in this case where they are claiming to be sisters.

Enjoy....
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 18:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 Thai-delight's post

paternal sisters test...

offer them a couple hundred bonus if they go down on each other. Consider the possibilities...

(1) They refuse because they are real sisters...
you win because you save a couple hundred and you've got real sisters.

(2) They are real sisters but they need the money...
you win because you get to see 2 real sisters chow down on each other.

(3) You've called their bluff and they aren't real sisters so they are happy to do it...
you win because you get to see 2 hot Indos chow down on each other.

not too many cons, plenty of pros.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline