Subject: has any WG asked for drugs or talk abt drugs?
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 08:48. 
cnf
Lustful Lord

UID 7432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 459
Karma 646
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2008
Location australia
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
has any WG asked for drugs or talk abt drugs?

there has been a few instances where WG's would ask for drugs or ask me to buy drugs for them... has this happened to anyone else, or do i naturally look dodgy??
I personally dont do drugs (unless its the vitamin v), however a WG in hong kong asked me to buy her coke so she could fuck me whist she was on coke... i considered it as it sounded kinky, however feared risk was too high, so i just fucked her as is..
Other times i am in china, girls would talk to me about k and how they are on it and do not have the need to eat for abt a week afterwards.. I am presuming k is for ketamite? This seems very popular in DG and china thoughout.. If a girl is on drugs in china, i prefer to get rid of them, no point in playing with fire.. and getting shot
Is it only me or have other bros has the same experience?

[ Last edited by  cnf at 4-5-2010 00:24 ]
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 cnf's post

The KTV girls would never admit taking drugs but quite a few of them do. A lot of the time the drug is introduced to them by the punters.  One KTV girl in Macau told me she doesn't like 'k' but punters would insist she take it. They would go dancing and drinking till morning and still have energy for sex afterwards. She charges an extra $3,000 if the customer wants her to take k because it would be a long night and she'll be so tired out the next day she may not able to work. It's supposed to enhance the sexual experience as well.

In China, a few of the KTV girls I've had were high. The Taiwanese punters take it and will ask the WG to do it with them. Drugs are very prevalent in China particularly when most of the k is made there.  In the China KTVs the young girls are more obliging and do not know how harmful these drugs are. With k they can drink lots and not really get too drunk. Some girls develop a habit while the more seasoned ones these days just flatly refuse to do it with the customer. For myself, I'm too old for drugs but would not take out the WG if I know she is a stoner. I worry the drugged out WG will tend to be reckless with unprotected sex with her drugged out customer. If they don't care about their body, why would they care about STDs from unprotected sex.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 4-5-2010 00:35 ]

Recent Ratings
atomic3d   4-5-2010 10:29  Acceptance  +1   Good to know!
ymc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 347
Karma 475
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 03:35  Profile P.M. 
Probably it is only you. Never happened to me.

Only a drugged WG would be dumb enough to ask us punters to buy drugs for them.

I am sure as I continue punting, I might eventually meet a drugged WG. I suppose you are just more unlucky than I am so far. But such coincidence is bounded to happen to someone. And I am grateful that you are taking the hit for us.
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 09:06  Profile P.M. 
I actually had a girl in DG ask me if I smoke weed.  I said, "Fuck yeah!" but it is a definite no no in China.  It is too easy to get caught while smoking pot.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 10:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 pandaboy's post

I've smoked weed in China before, nasty stuff with no flavor or actual smell, sort of like just picking up trees literally from the park and smoking it.  However, I had a cousin who brought about 5 types of seeds into China and he has a ton of stuff growing in his village home.  No one has any idea what it is since it's literally in the country and it's for his own personal use.  I've smoked the stuff and it's actually really good since it is naturally dried in the sun so the odor is very fresh and still with it's own moisture.  I've done MDMA with Korean WGs here, but then again, I've done MDMA with a lot of girls when I was younger too.
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2010 10:45  Profile P.M. 
Why bother??

Geoduck makes a good point, a stoned WG doesn't necessarily take all the precautions she should who knows what you might end up with, particularly if your stoned too.

I stay well away from drugs or WG's who use them. I would think this would particularly apply to a country like China, one wrong move and you could end up spending 20 years in a Chinese prison or spending a small fortune in bribes to avoid it.

And then there's the drugs themselves, in a country where nothing is what it seems and counterfeiting is the norm, who knows what you could be ingesting. I don't want to be spending my holidays in a Chinese hospital recovering from god knows what for god knows how long.

Only time I've come across drugs in China is when I was in old Dali, every time I'd walk down the street on my own I would be approached and offered marijuana. Now if they'd been offering girls it'd be different story, that's worth taking a risk for, but drugs ?? Why bother.

Here's a link to an interesting article on the use of K in China and HK.
http://www.time.com/time/asia/covers/1101020520/ketamine.html

[ Last edited by  atomic3d at 4-5-2010 11:00 ]
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2010 09:38  Profile P.M. 
Where in China have you seen drugs?  Atomic3d, you mentioned Dali, but I'm guessing it is mostly in DG.  Most KTVs seem to be pretty regulated and most would never allow drugs in their establishments for fear of being shut down.  In a place like the Mayflower, do you think there are drugs?  I'm just curious.  My friend said I could ask an exec we are buddy buddy with, but it just seems so taboo in China.

A funny story-- recently my inlaws were staying with me, and my mother in law asked if my bong was a lantern.  I just smiled and said yes. :-)
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2010 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 pandaboy's post

Most of the K is manufactured in the Zhongshan area. Apart from getting it from the manufacturers, there was a big raid 2 years ago on an illegal production facility in Zhongshan run by HK triads. It's easy hiring a chemist to start their own production line since China has so many pharmaceutical companies and lots of expertise on drug manufacturing. Pot is not as common and mostly used by non Chinese. However, have noticed that the use of 'k' is not as widespread as it was 3 years ago at the KTVs. The Guangdong  Govt has put up notices everywhere including some of the smaller KTVs warning that the use of drugs is illegal and outlining the harmful effects of 'k'. This certainly helps as most of the younger KTV girls have no idea about the harm 'k' can caused, just that they can consume more alcohol when taking it.

[ Last edited by  geoduck at 5-5-2010 11:26 ]
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2010 11:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 pandaboy's post

As far as I'm aware I've never "seen" illegal drugs in China. Even in Dali, they were offered, but having not accepted any offers never actually saw the marijuana (they actually referred to it as "ganja"). Don't spend much time in KTV's when in China so can't talk to it's prevalence. I do have a friend who runs 2 KTV's in Dali, he never mentioned drugs to me, but he has called on the police from time to time to get rid of rowdy patrons, so I would think he wouldn't welcome them.

I do have an acquaintance in Kunming who's son has spent a large proportion of his life in and out of prison due to his drug addiction, so it certainly exists outside of DG. In fact I know Kunming is a conduit for illegal drugs from Burma coming into China. On one occasion I was travelling from a China/Burma border town of Ruili back to Kunming on a sleeper bus when we where stopped at a checkpoint at 2 in the morning. The police checked all id cards or passports and had us pull all our luggage out of the bus and inspected, x-rayed and in some cases opened/unwrapped it looking for drugs.

Only time I've seen a WG using drugs was in Bangkok, she was sniffing something from a small bottle, don't know what it was, but I steered well clear.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2010 15:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 atomic3d's post

Funny you mentioned the sniffing by the thai girls as I remember years ago some thai girls in Macau were also sniffing something from a small bottle, the type that is used for sinus congestion.  I just thought alot of them had sinus problems.  Thanks for the enlightenment.  
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2010 16:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 5-5-2010 15:20
Funny you mentioned the sniffing by the thai girls as I remember years ago some thai girls in Macau were also sniffing something from a small bottle, the type that is used for sinus congestion.

Could it have been nail polish remover, or even glue?
Poor man's/woman's high.
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 10:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 geoduck's post

I heard that the club next to Lihao in DG is know for drugs.  I have never been and never asked, but after punting with 30+ WGs, I've yet to have one even mention k to me.  I'm surprised something like estacy wouldn't be more popular or blow, especially since it is a drug of sex and power.  Those seem to be two themes in China.
bizzyb
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31679
Digest Posts 0
Credits 408
Posts 307
Karma 405
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 12:04  Profile P.M. 
this brings up a scary situation: what if you're in the middle of doing a girl, and she passes out cuz she OD, but you didnt know. wtf do you do?
kcc
Lustful Lord

UID 21418
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 326
Karma 513
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 12:32  Profile P.M. 
coke is way too expensive for most in china, they have to resort to k

i've spent a day with a ktv girl and at one point she took me to a netcafe where her friends were doing k right off the table of a private booth.  apparently it's really easy to get and it keeps the girls skinny (sickly skinny in the long run)
detox842
Musky Member

UID 31542
Digest Posts 0
Credits 198
Posts 160
Karma 197
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-9-2009
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2010 12:38  Profile P.M. 
Drugs and WG = no no..
I would do one and i would do the other but i wouldnt mix..

There is alot of safety reasons behind the reason why we dont do it when they are on drugs.. especially for safety reasons.. she might decide to do something unsafe and not think about it and get both parties infected...  etc...   

i can go on but no safe.. just not a good mixture..

Alcohol on the other hand....
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 bizzyb's post

I think you would know and the only honorable thing would be to call the ambulance and finish off with the other girl after they bring her away.  Ok, just kidding.  You definitely would call the hotel staff and get her to a hospital and take some money out for bribes.
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 pandaboy's post

In the cases I've seen, the girls are only slightly high, not completely stoned. If they are completely stoned they would not be able to report to work. The only time they are completely stoned is when they do lots of it with a punter. Lots of Taiwanese in Dongguan take k with the WGs.
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 16:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 bizzyb's post

A Chinese friend of mine told me "if you see someone lying on the road after a hit and run don't try and help" apparently the victim will tell the police you are responsible so that they have someone to pay the hospital bills and this is why the Chinese don't help each other. If this is in fact true then I would think that a similar situation would arise where you to try and help a WG.

I honestly don't know what you would do in this situation. My first thought would be to contact either the WG's employer or the hotel management for advice.
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 08:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 geoduck's post

What is the Chinese word for "k"?  I know marijuana is "da ma" and cocaine is "bai fun" but my mandarin is just poor.
cnf
Lustful Lord

UID 7432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 459
Karma 646
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-1-2008
Location australia
Status Offline