Karma 2
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2019 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Does what's app work?

So I want to make appointments with the honey girls. Whenever I go on their profile, there a number with a what's app logo besides it. However when I add these numbers, none of them show up in what's app even though it works perfectly fine.

I also tried wechat (I called one of the numbers and he told me to get it)) butr some reason my account is locked. To unlock it, I need someone elses number so wechat can ask to verify (I think, the process to unlock is all in chinese which I can't read)

So how do you guys make appointments with honey girls? Called some numbers but the stop talking if they hear English even if I just say "Girl E0124 3 pm ok?"

Thanks again guys

EDIT: I am an idiot just add +852

[ Last edited by  newbie_monger at 11-3-2019 17:37 ]
LittleWing
Lustful Lord

UID 252403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 634
Posts 77
Karma 616
Acceptance 353
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-12-2018
Location New Zealand
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2019 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hmm, sounds like something is messed up. If you put the number in your cphone contacts then you should be able to see them on WhatsApp  (or WeChat) by pressing the appropriate options to to with adding contacts.

Sound like you did something weird with WeChat to get it locked. Only thing I can think of is that your registered using a recycled number that has some history...

If you're in Hong Kong, I'm sure you can find some better advice in person. I'd just wander into a phone store and ask...