Posts 213
Karma 256
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2011 14:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Any particular bars they go to so I know where to find them?
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2011 14:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 genji88's post

You can visit most bars in Wan Chai (Lockhart Road area) and you'll definitely detect some targets.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2011 16:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by genji88 at 18-4-2011 14:28
Any particular bars they go to so I know where to find them?

if I get the chance I'll ask

LKF is a small place, probably only three or four places they might be going - you won't go far wrong if you pick a noisy place with dancing and a mixed crowd

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2011 22:07  Profile Blog P.M. 
I've had some luck at that rooftop place at IFC.....can't remember the name...Red? sth like that.

~UD
HKPooner
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 416
Posts 81
Karma 413
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2011 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 TonyToro's post

Shit homer you were pretty close!! Race day 17/4/11 after your post, Quinella came in race 5 - 2,3!   Any more tips??? hahaha

Recent Ratings
homer168   5-6-2011 19:49  Karma  +1   LOL - will buy Mark 6 tonite!
Zozio
Carnal Conqueror

UID 64735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 108
Karma 283
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-5-2011
Location Paris
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2011 00:29  Profile P.M. 
That's funny because in Thailand it's NO WAY an offence to ask the mobile number to a girl, if you are smart, got a smile and decent conversation they will give you 95%.
mobile phones in Thailand/Cambodia/Laos are a real video games for the girls, especially in Thailand with their Blackberry fashion, they got the "chat" PIN ID option for free, it's really like a way of life to get a mobile an play with it.

Maybe HK is more "business" oriented like Singapore than Bangkok, and maybe that's why normal girls are not clearly identified and can be rude. In Bangkok despite is well known for WG, normal are girls are EVERYWHERE you can't bypass them !

in your hotel, in the skytrain or in the subway, in the restaurants and of course the huge shopping malls, it's always a temptation to open a conversation to one girl and ask the mobile phone at the end, especially the waitresses or store girls who are bored all the day without costumers, easy as game kid and i did a few...
novaalbion
Nookie Newbie

UID 65453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 20
Karma 13
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-6-2011 01:52  Profile P.M. 
Is there any dating site specializing in HK? Such as the Mamba site for Russia and Ukraine?

Might be a little more easier than just talking to random girls on the street, who might already be in a relationship or not looking out for somebody at all.
sophron
Lustful Lord

UID 67351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 520
Posts 316
Karma 515
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2011 06:33  Profile P.M. 
I have picked up girls from LFK. To be honest, the easiest way is to just integrate into their culture. I think the easiest way to do that is learn their language. It took me a couple months but after that I could make friends almost anywhere. Once you make friends they'll show you around. If you make friends with a bunch of cool local guys yourage and are a white guy that can speak their language, you can meet almost any girl. You will stick out in any venue. Whether you're able to take that and turn it into anything is up to you though. I've had no problems, but paying a WG is a lot less work. Seducing a local is a process.
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2011 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 colnago5's post

They could just be everywhere (bus, airplane or subway seatmate,  queue together at M&S or P&S cashier, etc).

We just need to be at perfect time, to meet a perfect match at a perfect place.

If we knew that it's this park A or coffee shop B or club Z, maybe this thread wouldn't exist.

But also it's not just mere eye to eye contact and say hi, hello, as many HK gals don't seem to look friendly as others -- often appear in a hurry, or think of a random stranger approaching same as Mormon missionaries often avoided by people they wish to talk to.

If it happens, it happens. Surely the longer you stay here, you'll find out where is that spot you're looking for.
milkystain
Musky Member

UID 62945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 187
Posts 87
Karma 185
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2011 16:48  Profile P.M. 
In Shanghai all it usually takes is...
Meet girl in club, get her number.
Txt for a few days.
Go out on a dinner date, no point being cheap.. I usually eat most of the food anyway
Txt some more.
Call her out next time you go clubbing and you should be taking her home that night.
colnago5
Nookie Newbie

UID 50599
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 46
Karma 78
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2011 10:45  Profile P.M. 
I found out some interesting way, for those using some IM, make a search for new contact using keywords like : enjoy, easygoing...etc
Local women won't openly say they look for fun, but found quite few of them having such words in their profile, in fact really look for some fun.

Recent Ratings
Zozio   30-6-2011 04:18  Acceptance  +1   "Girls just wanna have fun" old proverb does make sense.... !
Zozio
Carnal Conqueror

UID 64735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 287
Posts 108
Karma 283
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-5-2011
Location Paris
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2011 04:32  Profile P.M. 
Well... let's me explain my thought.

As i always mix local and WG girls in all mongering trips, i think most of the single local girls who got a normal job, see friends,  do shopping... are BORED of their daily life.

I was very suprised about how many cute thai and french girls missing something in their life, it's not about money of get a social life it's about SENSATION feeling.
Many of them told me their daily routine and week-end miss a bit of spicy taste, they are not surprised any more, they want new things, discover some now horizons, meet some interesting people who can change something, i keep in touch with many regular (normal) Thai girls on Facebook, every day they wrote the same shit on their status : boring ! wake up, take the car or the subway to go working, back home, eat... and sleep : what a life right ?

Originality is the key bros, i read on this board somewhere that to bring some fruits to the WG are always appreciated : i think it's a good start to be original ! not be a simply costumer can make a better session, i still believe on that.

just my thought.

Zozio

syracuse37
Nookie Newbie

UID 38379
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 8
Karma 17
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-1-2010
Location Wanchai
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2012 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 colnago5's post

Well I don't understand why everybody seems like saying the girls are that difficult in HK or High Maintenance. I am 30 years old an live in HK for 2 years and dated a lot of local girls. The trick is internet my friend. Just join some friend finding sites not dating one. On these so called friend sites you send message get answer normally you get to meet at least 20 - 30% of the girls one or two night dating and you usually end up having great sex for free for some times.

If you try to approach girl directly in HK it might be tough because it is true they are not that social. However there are proven technique. I especially recommend mystery method and it works. Basically just do the non sexual non-threatening approach. It means don't go to the girl and say hey you're cute. Just go causeway bay on a weekend plenty of girls, approach one ask for directions, ask her if she can show you, stat chatting talking about you arriving in HK being so lost in the big city and no friends. Then make her talk a little transfer this to a coffee shop brag a little about the good job you have you're good for second date and most likely good sex.

Hope it helps a little.
jyeung23
Carnal Conqueror

UID 16135
Digest Posts 0
Credits 342
Posts 333
Karma 341
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2012 17:02  Profile P.M. 
if you want to hit on a local girl in clubs/bars just have a table pop a few bottles and they will come!
Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2012 11:40  Profile P.M. 
I think flirting and trying to get a girl into bed can sometimes take quite a bit of work and patience.  Having both pooned and gone the pick up artist route for some time I can say that in the long run I would prefer to just pay, lay and then go away.

I once believed that the girls' cultures came into play and that would be a heavy determinate factor on the success rate.   Over time, I've learnt that there are some universal concepts that are essentially hardwired into the female brain, and this is regardless of where they are or from.  So culture doesn't matter as much as I thought.

1. Confidence - If you are confident, it shows and girls generally like guys who are confident.
2. A good sense of humor - this is a big plus.  Girls who laugh are generally more attracted to the guys and are more likely to flirt.  However, don't be a clown or a full time entertainer just to please her every time she stops smiling.  Then you start losing the attraction and become an expected court jester.  
3. Pleasant surprises that show you pay attention in trying to understand her. - Girls love little surprises.  No I'm not talking about flowers.  I'm talking about getting to understand the girl and predicting positive things about her.  
4.  Communicate - this naturally ties into everything.  If you can't communicate, you're fucked.  Or should I say you're less likely to get fucked.   Once I was in Shanghai and I couldn't speak any mandarin, so naturally it was very difficult for me to flirt with the girls and they wouldn't talk to me despite my buddyteasing me and telling me that the girls all thought I was very handsome and wanted to get to know me.  

Yes, most girls are materialistic and they want nice, very nice things.  But on top of that, some do want to meet guys who can connect with them on an emotional level as well.  

I want to also say that it can be difficult to simply to go up flirt, seduce, and then expect to fuck most girls.  There is a general order on how things are done.

Girls usually need to be attracted to you, there has to be some chemistry, then there has to be comfortably.  Once that is established, and if you're lucky it can be done quickly, if not then it may take days.  Then you can build on seduction.  Also the girl also has be physically comfortable.  It starts with light, perhaps playful touches, escalating into hand holding, then light kisses, making out, and then sex.  Moving directly from light touch to sex is hard to execute simply because the girl is not comfortable enough yet to physically bond.  It's like climbing a ladder.  You don't move from the 1st rung to the 5th rung in one step.  You move up each step one at a time.

As I mentioned, it can be a lot of work, but it can also be rewarding. I remember the first few times I successfully PUA'd my way a girl in bed. I felt like I was on top of the world.  But on the other side of the coin, my failure rate was also high.  For every 10 girls I tried to flirt with, I'd say 7.5 would not even get to the light touch phase and I'd be shot down.  It's a percentages game really, and even the best pick up gurus will bomb out more often then not.

This is why I prefer pay for pooning, and usually with girls who have good attitudes and personalities.  It's just much easier and more fun.

Recent Ratings
TheButler   28-4-2012 06:41  Karma  +1   Jeezus, can't I just lay down and unzip my pants?? lol.
Mister   24-3-2012 16:56  Karma  +1   Much truth here
gwailoplayer   24-3-2012 12:29  Karma  +2   civvies too much work and risk (I'm married) P4P only way
icystealer
Musky Member

UID 86644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 68
Karma 156
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-3-2012 02:25  Profile P.M. 
I am chinese myself (from Australia) but last year was in HK with a close friend from university. Anyways I basically was his wingman most of the time since he spoke nothing and he is tall and stood out like a well white guy haha. Anyways told him to call girls that caught his eye leng lui and man 80% of the time he would end with a great night.

One thing I've always wanted to know is how do you actually flirt in cantonese?

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   24-3-2012 12:29  Karma  +1   I am one of dem gwailos, what's a "leng lui" ?
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2012 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 icystealer's post

Never mind but thanks anyway I just found the meaning.

From what I have read it can cut both ways because it's also something that is said to a waitress as a way of getting their attention, something like saying in the US "hey honey, how about some more coffee" that you would hear in some southwestern diner in the desert being uttered to a 65-year-old grandmother with gray hair in a waitress uniform not to some of the high quality local toddy I have seen in LKF on a Sat night.

so maybe it could get you on the way to a second or third date which may over time with some work and money gets you in the sack , or I suppose it could get you shot down.

I'll still stick to P4P, I score every time

Keep on mongering
icystealer
Musky Member

UID 86644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 68
Karma 156
Acceptance 52
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2012 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #37 gwailoplayer's post

Haha P4P does ensure no strike out.  Always good to switch and trying picking up, sometimes can be fun.

I understand about the 'hey honey' phrase but when it comes from someone that isnt asian it seems to work alot better, this is from personal experience. I guess its also they seeing someone foreign being able to say something like that, even though it is so simple - it has a sort of attraction.
mtypilot
Carnal Conqueror

UID 6227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 446
Posts 153
Karma 445
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2012 22:51  Profile P.M. 
@ colnago5 During my trips to HK as "tourist" it was quite hard to get something for free, i remember got chance to flirt with few girls from small shops, also got the chance to date one of the guesthouse owner daughter but thats all, nothing as your first post suggest, my best bet were the WG

Then after moving there, the things changed, as you get involved and girls know you are there to stay, chances increase dramatically, 4 months after arrival i got GF, then 1 year 2 months after arrival i got married
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2012 12:25  Profile P.M. 
It''s a numbers game. Start from the principal that all local girls believe they should try a white cock once in their life, and go from there. The gold diggers (oh I want a gucci bag) ones know the score too well, but the quiet demure barely a word of English types are ripe for the plucking if you catch them alone (without family friends to know their dirty secret) and can get them laughing very quickly. No matter where you are, try to spot them, engage with them, make physical contact within 2 minutes of the meeting, compliment them in your bad canto, a couple of drinks inside them and then magically walk past a short time hotel and stop, point, suggest and they might just say yes. Usually after a couple of glasses or red they will pull you in. The short time hotel in CWB (end of lee gardens, the barn?) is ideal for this ruse as you can walk innocently along there and boom, there is it, a bit quiet and tucked away.

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly