Body: 3/5
Height: 155
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2,500 baht for 120 minutes
Repeat: Yes

Grace is both slim and pretty. This makes her stand out in Snow White’s mostly chubby line-up. Her shapely legs are very eye-catching too. She also does anal so I was expecting great things.

Her legs look very long in the photo but only when compared to her tiny body. Grace is possibly the smallest woman I have ever shagged. It was like mating a Great Dane with a Chihuahua.

Grace’s skin is light in tone and free of tattoos. Her pussy is partially shaved. There is some noticeable baby damage around her navel area but this is not a deal-breaker. Everything about her body is small. Boobs, nipples, pussy etc. Her skin is soft rather than taut and she is probably in her thirties rather than the claimed 24. It is her small body and doll-like face that make her look younger.

Grace surprised me with the shortest shower ever. Barely one minute. Perhaps she had sniffed out that I was already freshly showered. Whatever the reason, this left us with a lot of time to fill.

Fortunately, Grace was an expert in the art of foreplay. She also liked to kiss. During the next half-hour, my dick was never released from her gentle hands or sucking mouth. She couldn’t deep-throat me but I still really enjoyed this part of the session.

Before we got down to the main course, Grace begged me to be gentle with her. The size difference between us was ludicrous so I could see her point. So began a lengthy and very gentle fuck which she appeared to enjoy. We tried many positions and Snow White’s recently installed bedside mirrors gave me a great view of the action.

Towards the end, when we moved on to the anal, things became more difficult. I managed to perform the act without actually hurting her but it was obviously not her favourite activity and her arousal quickly faded. Grace removed her charm bracelet and started counting the beads as if it were a rosary. She might actually have been praying but I didn’t ask. Given my time again, I wouldn’t have bothered with the anal part because it seemed to jinx an otherwise very good session and Grace, who didn’t complain even once, was now looking tired.

My mind turned to how I might end the session on a high note but Grace was already one step ahead of me. She politely asked me to jerk-off into her open mouth. I like the way this girl thinks. She gave me free rein to do this in precisely the way that I wanted and to take my time.

I would certainly repeat Grace but I can’t stop myself from comparing her to Nikki from the same shop who has the same body type but is a much dirtier fuck.

[ Last edited by  Harambe at 14-6-2024 12:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bobwillis001   30-6-2024 06:14  Acceptance  +1   
Brownbeeg   17-6-2024 07:38  Acceptance  +1   
Laszlo   15-6-2024 07:52  Karma  +4   
Vuka   14-6-2024 20:54  Karma  +4   
Jjaa123   14-6-2024 16:46  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   14-6-2024 10:56  Karma  +13   "like mating a Great Dane with a Chihuahua..."
CovertMonger   14-6-2024 10:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   14-6-2024 10:15  Karma  +8