Karma 357
Acceptance 40
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2012 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
trying to find a audio shop in hk

Not sure if I'm going to any responses to this but no harm in trying lol. I like having good earphones, as with most  things in life I like a bit more quality in the things I use I often.  2 years ago I bought a pair triple fi 10pro iems after demoing pretty much every earphone options I could think of.  Now I'm getting new ones again but the shop I went to doesn't seem to be there anymore I really like that one in particular since the boss was really friendly and was able to pick and choose suggestions based on my feedback. Plus the fact she was really knowledgeable and had extensively tried out all her wares.  There was none of the bs I've encountered from less experienced sales ppl.

So long shot,  just wondering if anyone knows of the shop I'm talking about in general... it was on the first floor of sim city in mong  kok. It was a smallish shop with all the earphones available for demo and the boss was a lady of around 40-50ish years old.  I'm not sure if they moved or just closed up... I know there's a few more shops like mingo, jaben and another one in mk but I like going to the same places once I find they offer good advice and service.
Unregistered
Nookie Newbie

UID 92025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 56
Karma 71
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-6-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 00:17  Profile P.M. 
I find that quality IEMs tend to have a very different sound signature after burn in... I'd read more about the different models on a forum like head-fi and then purchase based off from that!

For what it's worth, I progressed from Shure E2cs to the Etymotic HF2, then to the Shure E530 before going with a custom IEM from JH. Never looked back after.
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 08:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 yellowflash8's post

If you really like a product then next time suggest buying more than one.  Sort of like sneakers and jeans....

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...