Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-4-2012
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 02:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
For Americans

In the Declaration of Independence, it states that we should all pursuit of happiness. It means nothing should get in our way of our happiness. Then why again is it illegal to pay for sex? We are not raping the girls. It is mutually beneficial encounter. What do you guys think of our government? Have we digress since the signing of the Declaration of Independence?

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   20-7-2012 01:33  Karma  -1   stupid ques
simpleneeds   19-7-2012 00:54  Karma  -1   I'm going to bet that you're a high school student...probably writing during g ...
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 03:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kennyhlee's post

I believe it is the so-called, 'police power' that delegates to the individual States the power to regulate in matters of health, safety, morals and welfare.  Perhaps that's why there are different prostitution statutes state-by-state.  The Federal government steps in only when that prostitution crosses state lines.

However, your premise is correct, and the hypocrisy of restricting any act between consenting adults is an obvious one and the impetus behind recent States cleaning up some ancient laws prohibiting anal and oral sex between consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedrooms.  Silly stuff to begin with.  Even sillier that those laws were on the books for 100 years!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 04:09  Profile P.M. 
pursuit of happiness is about well being & natural rights of individuals.  you can read up on john locke's theory about freedom which goes in quite details.

in a related to the topic of morality, what I find interesting since being on 141, there seem to a general boundaries among mongerers.  A few examples...being a decent person twds a WG..., being of age,  frowning on bbfs, etc etc.  Someone posted a report in RoW section how he felt it was too degrading to a women to be part of a golden shower despite he thinks he would enjoy it

It wasn't long ago that non married couples were not allowed to live together.  it was heavily frowned upon....again it goes back to what was accepted by society.
kennyhlee
Musky Member

UID 88661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 149
Karma 124
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-4-2012
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 08:37  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for you guys' input.

Think about it.

Bill Clinton and Eliot Spitzer.
Both men were in a powerful position and married with kids. They went against religion and had sex. Is our government really corrupt? It is obvious that these ancient laws were based on religion.

I believe the people limiting us are Christian extremists. They tend to overlook science. Science has prove that sex is a men necessity. Sex is healthy. There is nothing wrong with it. It helps human development, health, and sexuality.

Do you guys think we have lived up to the myths since the signing of the Declaration of Independence? Would you guys favor religion or science?

[ Last edited by  kennyhlee at 13-7-2012 08:40 ]
Frenchexpat (Faites chier la vache)
Kinky King

UID 69773
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1252
Posts 639
Karma 1234
Acceptance 366
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 13:03  Profile P.M. 
Am not american but Clinton's line of defence was "bj is not sex". I second that, just in case my SO finds out about my mongering activities then I'll use the same strategt as Clinton!

Recent Ratings
sexforhealth   18-7-2023 22:06  Acceptance  +1   Haha
halfclover   20-7-2012 12:42  Karma  +1   Hope your wife doesn't look like Hilary, Bill had a good excuse.
whome   13-7-2012 14:17  Acceptance  +1   Haha
Rj1972
Erotic Emperor

UID 91730
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2887
Posts 549
Karma 2869
Acceptance 353
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-6-2012
Location USA now
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 15:57  Profile P.M. 
Good luck with that defense F.E. I doubt she'll fall for it like congress did.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-7-2012 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kennyhlee's post

Why is this only for Americans?

Politics as a topic - especially on a sex board - is usually a bad idea; but since you've brought it up, I say that the first thing in order for you Americans to consider is if you should open up your elections for the WHOLE WORLD TO VOTE ON.

After all, you Americans with your interference on just about everything in every part of the world IMHO just presumes to always have the moral high -ground on just about everything. Worse your economic hegemony is so all encompassing AND INTRUSIVE that in reality the world's economy is held hostage to American self-interest.

And of course - human rights; you Americans love to spout off "human rights" at every little thing - well....I say that "Human rights" includes the whole world's voice/vote since everything that the US government do affects each and every one of us in the whole world.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
LMAO!
Who asks you to put up such a topic on a Friday afternoon!!

SEAN - Swedes just politely sell Volvo (Who the hell owns THAT now?)  and ABBA!!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-7-2012 16:12 ]

Recent Ratings
kaleu   13-7-2012 16:48  Acceptance  +1   What about IKEA?!? Trying to take over the world!

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
kennyhlee
Musky Member

UID 88661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 149
Karma 124
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-4-2012
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 10:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 SEAJ's post

You made some great points. The whole world can not vote on the President simply because not everyone is educated enough and American has many enemies.

Recent Ratings
simpleneeds   15-7-2012 02:38  Karma  +1   Sort of a wierd statement bro...
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 10:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 kennyhlee's post

"........Because not everyone is educated enough..."

See what I mean about how Americans think and about how Americans think of themselves??

Sigh....!!

SEAN

kennyhlee
Musky Member

UID 88661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 149
Karma 124
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-4-2012
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 11:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 SEAJ's post

I am not saying everyone is stupid. There are a lot of countries out that aren't as educated. For example, Africa countries and Third World countries.

Recent Ratings
kaleu   14-7-2012 14:20  Acceptance  +1   "African countries" :)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 12:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 kennyhlee's post

Ahhhh....
Lack of education is equal to stupidity?
No Americans - none whatsoever are stupid?
Human rights only applies for non-stupid people?

Countries are deemed to be 3rd world as a direct result of economic inferiority; economic inferiority that is a result of the West's Global dominance - AND selfish exploitation of OUR world's resources.

Yes, The U.S. WAS the country that was looked up to as in the past Americans were naively altruistic. But when OUR world's resources is being depleted as rapidly as it is being gorged on by rich consumers as it is at present - the REAL character of the"Western Powers" is revealed.

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
kaleu   14-7-2012 14:21  Acceptance  +1   WWII was the greatest thing to ever happen to America

kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 14:18  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kennyhlee at 14-7-2012 10:01
You made some great points. The whole world can not vote on the President simply because not everyone is educated enough and American has many enemies.

Wow... this post really speaks to the speaks to the problems America is having.  Both it's education at home with improper English use, and it's perception around the world.

kennyhlee, I absolutely do not mean to pick on you as an individual, because I know it's just a lazy forum post on a sex site, but I will still use what you wrote as an example.  I'm sure if you cared more (and I don't expect you to) you would have been more careful.

If you are going to write about the superior education in America, it behooves you to use proper grammar.  You either meant to say "America has many enemies," or "Americans have many enemies."  Also, among developed nations, America has very poor education scores.  Finally, in America, the general population does not get to choose the president.  That is an illusion.  The founding fathers agreed with you and thought most people were too stupid to vote responsibly.  Please google the Electoral College.

More evidence can be found at www.peopleofwalmart.com

Recent Ratings
Rj1972   14-7-2012 16:17  Acceptance  +1   LOL! Classic! People of walmart - point, game, match Kaleu!
pkim
Carnal Conqueror

UID 89545
Digest Posts 0
Credits 256
Posts 45
Karma 255
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Go to Nevada, prostitution is legal there, except for the las vegas city limits.

Federal Law, and State Law does not have to agree with each other.... it just depends on which department catches you( Feds or locals)

The pursuit of happiness - so if punting makes you happy, go to a state/city that allows such behavior and live there. - You must pursue your happiness, if city/state doesn't allow you such behavior, move to some place that does
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 18:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 kaleu's post

Oooops!

Yes, my apologies too - as it really is unfair for me to specifically address OP as if he should be the spokesman for all Americans!  LOL!
Also, please don't get me wrong - I happen to love Americans Per se! Lived and worked amongst y'all, even got my post graduate degree from the States ; its the Politicians in the States that I loathe - especially the recent ones!

IMHO, Dubya Bush is the one single most destructive person in the history of the USA, as far as foreign relations and foreigner's perception of America and Americans is concerned.  And the worst part is that I really don't think that this wanker even knows what he was doing/was just a puppet of Condolezza Rice, Dick Cheney, Robert Aschcroft and other nutso far right red-necks/groups etc.  

Ashcroft and Palin - they're Assembly of God members (others I'm not 100% sure - but suspect that they are too) - one of the most fundamentalist church group who's nick-name is the Holy-Rollers - as they're prone to supposedly be infused by the holy spirit and start babbling away incoherently whilst rolling around uncontrollably on the ground.  These people believe evil/forbids drinking, smoking, dancing, going to movies and can you believe this - even Mixed bathing!  Yup - Members of their congregation are NOT allowed to go to a public swimming pool where both sexes are present!

It's these plain ouright nutso politicans that I am totally against - and thus my assertion that the whole world should be part and parcel of deciding who should be running the USA - and the whole world... as a consequence of how the U.S. is core central to just about everything that happens in this very inter-connected planet we all call home.   

American individuals per se, I always look at them charitably as just being upright, mostly altruistic, idealistic and quite naive nice people - who are just being  fooled by their own Politicians.   And I say that's a real pity/totally undeserved.

SEAN - Whooo.... don't hit me back too hard!! I'll start crying!!

kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 18:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 SEAJ's post

Since you touched on it...

It's not so much Americans as it is religion that messes up the world.  The US was founded by puritans (today might be seen as right wing fanatics).  The founding fathers tried to separate church and state, but that never worked out.  The US moral compass and their desire to push it on the rest of the world is what causes a lot of tension.

Religion also has a huge part to play in why third world nations are less developed.  Just look at the countries where Christianity was forced on the population at bladepoint.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 19:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 kaleu's post

Ah yes.... of course... this I"m a Christian and thus I'm only trying to do good nonsense; meanwhile doing oil deals, employing highly paid mercenaries to line the political pockets, borrowing money from the whole world to finance just about everything American and then.... making sure conditions are such that interest rates are actually negative.

And when you say the U.S. - please make the distinction that it's only these Far Right politicians and their lies to the American people that is in action. Like I said, Most Americans are nice guys - but just a push-over for these highly organized and fanatical red-necks.  

Christ, the whole world worked hard to save - and are basically forced to use OUR savings to finance American profligacy and just pure waste!

SEAN - Yup, me no like the American Far Right assholes!

kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 20:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 14-7-2012 19:15
And when you say the U.S. - please make the distinction that it's only these Far Right politicians and their lies to the American people that is in action. Like I said, Most Americans are nice guys - but just a push-over for these highly organized and fanatical red-necks.   

I don't actually make this distinction because almost all Americans are to blame for being too passive/naive/stupid and keeping these fools in power.  You may or may not be surprised how ignorant most Americans are about their own form of government.  And also, the vast majority of Americans have no personal foreign experience and so have no "world view."  They don't ever leave the country and couldn't tell you what continent England belongs to.

Now I am American and therefor somewhat naive, but I read somewhere that America is the only country in the world that can print as much money as they want since they are the standard on which all other currencies are based.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2012 23:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kaleu at 14-7-2012 20:04

I don't actually make this distinction because almost all Americans are to blame for being too passive/naive/stupid and keeping these fools in power.  You may or may not be surprised how ignorant mo ...

Welll.... I still think that it just these damn American Politicians continually lying and making false promises.
Of course this has been a pattern for the longest time in the U.S. but the past decade or so, the quality and the "Evil" in too many U.S. politicians has plumbed to new lows.

You say that most Americans are passive/naive etc - and yes, just too trusting; but this has been OK in the past when U.S. politicians were a bit more decent. (errrr.... forget Nixon - why is it that recent Republican presidents are more prone to being terrible people? Except Reagen - but he is old school and not really cut of the same cloth IMHO).

American form of Democracy relies A LOT on the character and integrity of office holders IMHO - you transplant this kind of Democracy anywhere else, and it would be fully taken advantage of - and this is what's been happening in the U.S.. It HAD worked quite well in the past when the elected office holders had been at least half-way honorable people - but nowadays, its really dark characters in the highest echelon of power in the U.S.

SEAJ

furryfriend
Lustful Lord

UID 421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 994
Posts 566
Karma 956
Acceptance 753
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2012 04:12  Profile P.M. 
To be fair, aversion to paid sex isn't just an American tradition.  Prostitution is illegal in 80% of the world.  In the Muslim world, it's punishable by the death penalty.

But it's probably true that, outside of the Muslim world, the U.S. is probably the most restrictive when it comes to prostitution.  I don't agree that religion has anything to do with it.  Americans aren't more faithful than people in Western Europe.

I blame many Americans having the inclination to butt into other people's business as a way to instill conformity.  Keep in mind that the U.S. is the most ethnically and religiously diverse country on Earth.  If there's no force promoting conformity, the country will be torn apart.  

Before the 1900s, prostitution and brothels were common in America.  But after the 1900s, the U.S. had more immigration from Asia and Latin America.  With greater diversity comes greater need to instill conformity...and a more "butt into other's business" mentality.

So the social force that keeps America together is the same force that persecutes prostitution.
jonnyboysly
Banned

UID 85089
Digest Posts 0
Credits -209
Posts 43
Karma -209
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 0
Registered 23-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2012 11:04  Profile P.M. 
Immorality leading to other bad behaviour in society slows down productivity in the economy.

Other prostitution associated crimes such as drugs and abuse.

Spread of STDs and mass disease produce nation/worldwide health problems lowering life expectancy and slow down the economy.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   15-7-2012 11:52  Acceptance  +1   Err..If this IS really ur belief, then U're on the wrong forum!