Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2016 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Chao Praya

Date & Time of Session: Last Wednesday 2 PM
Location:  118-120 Queen's Rd East, Wanchai, entrance on the side street next to 7-11
Name:  Lin
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  3/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5

Price & Session Length: $1000 for 90 mins
Repeat: A good few times

I think this place is a tad pricey but the experience is first class, so worth the money.

Started with a good massage, where she checked several times whether pressure OK, etc, and I felt well pampered, then a bit of teasing with the massage, so down to the business end, she asked what i
would like and I said a Blow Job, she stripped off completely.  started kissing the balls and licking the shaft then got on top of me, and started some DFK, then putting her nipples in my mouth, and then
moved down for a great Blow Job after a while she took the lot, and very discretely spat it out into a tissue. She cleaned me up with hot towels, then started massaging my front, after a while she paid
attention to my LB again, which rose to the occasion, I then misheard her and thought she said did I want to come again, I said no could'nt manage that quickly, she said No i said I want to Cum and
proceeded to rub herself along my shaft, no penetration, which was an altogether pleasing experience, until she appeared to quietly cum, no histrionics, wailing, false moans or anything else. after which she
jumped off gave another wipe down with hot towels, a bit more massage, and I then dressed paid and departed, a happy chappie.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   26-5-2016 19:00  Karma  +3   Sounds like fun!
twiceAweek   26-5-2016 12:26  Karma  +5   thanks
happyydayys   25-5-2016 21:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mchk   25-5-2016 18:41  Karma  +4   1k Includes tip?
scufferhk   25-5-2016 15:15  Karma  +4   Good service, bit pricy but worth it