Girl: Miki (or something similar)
Shop: Yue Fang Massage
Address: 4B, 475 Hennessy Rd, Causeway Bay
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Damage $500

Haven't seen this place reviewed before so thought I'd provide some info. Got off the tram in CWB and noticed a sign for this place, so walked up the stairs to L4 and rang the bell. A surprisingly attractive girl of about 30 opened and ushered me into a room. Room was quite large with a proper shower in the corner. She left while I showered, and returned about 5 minutes later with a cup of water. Asked her about price structure and she quotes $400 for 45 minutes. This is slightly over the typical price but agreed anyway ask wanted to see what was on offer.

Started with a towel massage which was decent, although nothing spectacular. Plenty of elbows digging into my legs and back, but she managed to keep it relaxing at the same time. This was followed by an oil massage, which similarly was pleasant but nothing out of the ordinary. For the majority of the massage she was strictly professional, no wandering hands. Limited English so could not really converse. As she neared the end she started the thigh massage including rubbing my crack and caressing my ass. Nothing special here - some girls are very skilled at this but she was just average.

On to the flip and things started looking up. She didn't rush, taking her time oiling me up and she didn't overdo the fake moans. Reached down to grab her ass and roam a little, and of course she was wearing her protection (a ridiculously large pad), eased my fingers inside per panties but LS strictly off limits. As I was getting nowhere down below I aimed higher and unzipped her dress. Was able to pull down her bra to reveal a nice set of b cups with small perky nipples. She was ok with me sucking on the, but frankly it was hard work removing her shirt and getting her into position; whilst she didn't complain she also made no effort to remove any clothing herself. No kissing or any other extras. She does have a nice trim body and smooth skin which i enjoyed for a few minutes before a satisfying release. She cleaned herself up before directing me back to the shower where I cleaned up before dressing, paying, and heading out.

Total damage $500, she quoted $400 and an extra $100 for the hj which I thought was about market rate.

Overall: nice clean shop and a few decent looking girls. An ok experience but nothing special and nothing to distinguish from the hundred of other places out there.

Repeat: probably not

[ Last edited by  bigchief27a at 21-5-2016 16:09 ]

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   23-5-2016 16:22  Karma  +5   thanks
mchk   23-5-2016 15:10  Karma  +4   Good Recon Mission.
Mister   22-5-2016 11:46  Karma  +3   Thanks for reviewing a place that is less well known. Price structure is unusual. Agree $500 should be market rate.
Macau81   21-5-2016 19:38  Karma  +3