Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2024 03:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First experience in HK with a stunning beauty

Date & Time of Session:  29-07-2024
Name: Maizi
Link: https://t.me/s/Kawaiispa
Agent: Kawaii Spa
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks Mandarin and a few common terms in English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height:  ~165 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 1,100 + Tips
Repeat: Absolutely

My first mongering in HK. I had been reading about HK reports on this forum before traveling and shortlisted a few agents. One of the names Kawaii Spa in TST had good feedback and a decent rate card. It was around 11 pm when I contacted the boss on TG without mentioning any choice from the stable. Boss recommended a girl named Maizi (麦子) which looked pretty in the photos (they always do, don’t they). Without too much expectation, I reached the door and was received by a stunning young girl who welcomed me with a beautiful smile. Inside were a few other girls who giggled and one of them asked me who was the lucky one I had selected. I showed her the picture on my phone (shared by boss) and she said that’s Maizi (the girl who had opened the door). One of them said in Chinese that she can’t speak English, and I could see Maizi who was standing next to me, feeling somewhat embarrassed about it.  I replied in Mandarin that it is not a problem at all to which Maizi’s eyes lit up and she happily asked me to follow her to one of the rooms (I am HSK 4 in Mandarin)  

Once inside she first complimented on my language skills and asked me to undress for shower. As I was preparing, she started to undress herself and that was the first glimpse of what a stunningly beautiful and natural body she had. She was eager to join in shower, and lather me and rub her peach shaped ass against my LB. Every action has a reaction said Newton, and her playful behaviour already had my LB salute the coquettishness.

We rubbed dry and moved naked to the bed. We did a DFK, our tongues playing together and I knew this would be the norm. She licked my body paying special attention to my nipples, while her hands were below on my weapon. We talked in between and she told me she is originally from Chongqing but lives in Shenzhen. Then she took some gel from a bottle and put it on my LB while I rubbed and sucked her C sized nipples. She started to rub her inner thighs against me and I was already inching closer. To extend the session, I asked her to lie down on her belly so I could give her a quick massage. She looked more than happy to do that. I massaged her back and hips for some time while occasionally moving fingers between her valley. She didn’t resist a bit. I turned her around and we went for a DFK. I went down through her neck to her nipples, biting and teasing them to which she was responded with seemed genuine moans. I wanted to DATY, but somehow didn’t go for it and still don’t know why I skipped it. Next, she got me to lie down and this time started to rub her kitty against my LB without inserting. We went for a lotus and again did a DFK while below she still continued the grinding. I told her I was about to cum and she moved her hand below and started to pump me.  I couldn’t control and

She cleaned the mess and we cuddled for some time, and I told her about my time and adventures in China. Then, I went for shower while she went outside and returned after 3-4 min. She showered in front of me while I was drying outside, my eyes admiring her flawless body from the glass.

I have been with Chinese girls before, but Maizi was different. She has a lovely face, a natural bosom, slim waist and a toned bubbly ass (neither too big nor too small).

Fully satisfied, I sent a special thanks to the boss.

Update: Checked with boss again for Maizi on 31 July but she has left for Shenzhen for holidays.

Recent Ratings
ritz291   19-9-2024 09:02  Acceptance  +1   
MrSchmuck   4-8-2024 16:40  Karma  +2   Interesting review. I’ve tried her and I’d only rate her slightly above average even though she has a nice and bubbly ...
jjjj888812   4-8-2024 07:39  Acceptance  +1   
wingardium   3-8-2024 23:00  Karma  +3   Sad that Maizi is gone. But I can corroborate good times at Kawaii
shyrocket   2-8-2024 21:47  Karma  +4   Super
myketin   2-8-2024 14:43  Karma  +3   Awesome
HKGPeter   1-8-2024 23:48  Karma  +3   Excellent.
Throwaway415   1-8-2024 20:12  Karma  +3   
energylung   1-8-2024 15:20  Karma  +4   
hclarkson1999   1-8-2024 14:03  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   1-8-2024 09:55  Karma  +7   
donalddraperd   1-8-2024 06:41  Karma  +2   
cityguy   1-8-2024 06:29  Karma  +6   great report.
zennor   1-8-2024 05:26  Karma  +5   
Zapxxx   1-8-2024 05:16  Karma  +2   Excellent
Woverture   1-8-2024 03:45  Karma  +3   
Kaikik45   1-8-2024 03:44  Acceptance  +3