Body: 2.5/5 man made boobs and baby damage
Height:  160
Skill: 0/5 her only skill is complaining and haggling for more money
Service: -5/5
GFE: nope
PSE: nope
Price & Session Length:  600
Repeat: no fkin way never going back to kam bong

Was in the mood for some milfs and saw her on the db and said why not. Agreed to meet 6:30, went up and she wouldnt answer the door. Texted her whats going on with no reply. Called her told me she was changing. I was so done at this point and almost decided to leave (shouldve listen to my instincs). But she text me back finally to tell me 5 more minutes. I figured why not. Went up 5 minutes later and she tells me
She mistook me for another dude. Conplete bs if you ask me, these b*tches only care about money.

Went in, took my clothes off, and immediately she asks me about which package i want. I instantly knew i walked into a trap. She tells me that that 600 is only cbj and sex and its extra 200 for bbbj. Didnt bring that much with me so i told her 600 will do since i only had that much in cash and my optimistic dumbass took the bait.

Took a shower and i asked her if she has payme? She said yes and she mistakenly assumed that i wanted a more expensive package. She bagan to catbath me but midway i told her i just wanted 600 cuz no milf like that is worth more than that imo. She began to complain how im wasting time and there isnt much time left (ive only been there 10 minutes...). That just completely killed the mood for me and  she just sat there wondering why im not hard. And says she cant do anything about it. Excuse me??? Isnt that your fkin job?

I decided to just suck it up and finish the job. Dom on and fked her for a minute missionary, but all this complaining and money talk made LB soft so she started complaining again. I stroked LB to try wake him up and she got mad at me for that too. Wtf am i suppose to do. At that point i finally snapped and decided enough is enough. Took off the dom, took a shower, paid and left.

Final thoughts: Last time this happened to me was in Kung sheung mansion but i at least got away with only paying 300. Honestly both of these places give me the same vibes, just a bunch of scammers in one building. She actually sounds like a scammer you hear on the phone. I understand if i wasted her time a little bit, but why are you complaining when you cant even do the $600 package right. Stay away bros. Guess the lesson is always negotiate first before you walk in and stay away from places like this and most importantly her.

Recent Ratings
myketin   2-8-2024 14:45  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks
calaisien   1-8-2024 14:10  Karma  +6   KB has always been a scam for more than a decade
proplus   1-8-2024 13:07  Karma  +5   
toey_toad   1-8-2024 12:46  Karma  +6   sry to hear
HK_Legend   1-8-2024 10:08  Karma  +10   ="Tong Tong" in Hing Loong in 2022 / 2023. Everything wrong on all counts. Caveat_Emperor Report too. AVOID.
cityguy   1-8-2024 06:31  Karma  +6   her only skill is complaining and haggling for more money hahahahaha
ernieb   1-8-2024 01:18  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks
daheti   31-7-2024 23:10  Karma  +3   Favorable

abc