Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2020 19:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #18 GBAManglais's post

Good on you for being there to support the mother.

I can't say how it works because I have no experience in this area, but my cynical view is that most similarly situated mothers from very poor countries in dire circumstances would be all over you for money, passport, and a ticket out of that life. For many of them, it is a desired byproduct from their trade. This girl had that opportunity and found a supportive husband, but she didn't take the option. Any ideas why?

Keep on Mongering
GBAManglais
Kinky King

UID 253789
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1104
Posts 43
Karma 1082
Acceptance 437
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2020 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 jeffzeke's post

1. Yes I have an family now. I don’t plan on telling them later on because I don’t think there would be a point in it and it would negatively impact everyone involved. Some things are better left untold.
2. My daughter would be bi-racial, mix of Chinese and Thai.
3. No, she doesn’t have my last name. In fact, I was left off the birth certificate.
4. Yes, I would support her financially if asked.
5. “Her mother” would be the WG.
6. Initial reaction was complete shock because it was unexpected. Next was sadness because I knew I couldn’t be there for both of them if she decided to keep it. I asked her if she wanted to keep it and told her that I would respect her decision.
7. It hadn’t crossed my mind to “help” her get a baby. She seemed very in control of her body, actions, and was/is a very independent lady. Having a baby was also every bit under her terms too.

Recent Ratings
Marcade   10-9-2020 21:51  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for more insight
jeffzeke   9-9-2020 08:38  Acceptance  +20   thanks for answering, very interesting and unique story.
Bloodrage   9-9-2020 03:20  Acceptance  +1   hope she has a good life growing up and eventually a good job
speedevil
Nookie Newbie

UID 253392
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 46
Karma 76
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2020 04:15  Profile P.M. 
Bareback a wg once. It was the 3rd time we got together. We were both pissed drunk and gotten into the hot tube. She got on top and in my lb went. She rode me for a while with the water splashing all over the place. Decided to carry her to the bed and continued bb mish. But too drunk, didnt nutt. In the morning, put a rubber on and went for the finish.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   9-9-2020 08:39  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing
BobDavies
Nookie Newbie

UID 268744
Digest Posts 0
Credits 20
Posts 14
Karma 18
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-9-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2020 12:47  Profile P.M. 
Bad boy history

In my younger days, I was an extremely naughty boy. Lots of BB activity.

Luckily, I did not seem to catch anything nasty. One or two minor bouts of NSU, but easily cleared up.

I am now a reformed character and I am very safe and discreet. Not that I don’t miss the “bad” old days.

I did get accused by at least two providers of having impregnated them, but I was able to repel these claims by reason of the fact that I had had a vasectomy many years ago. But those events do bring home the cautionary tale that has been stated by a number of members about being “trapped“ by a provider who is looking for the golden ticket. But then, if you do go raw while in possession of a loaded gun, you only have yourself to blame as far as I am concerned.

Stay safe and don’t bring any unwanted children into this world.

[ Last edited by  BobDavies at 9-9-2020 12:49 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-9-2020 13:01  Acceptance  +20   thanks for sharing, good points.
GBAManglais
Kinky King

UID 253789
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1104
Posts 43
Karma 1082
Acceptance 437
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2020 19:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 gwailoplayer's post

@Gwailoplayer

I think there are a couple of reasons. First is that she has a large extended family to which she feels a strong responsibility to look after and be there for, physically and financially. I’ve actually met her extended family and they are a close-knit bunch as I’m sure most Thai families are. Her place is with her family and not with a foreigner someplace else, and coincidentally she learnt this from a prior experience.

Secondly, her Buddhist values inform the way she treats others and that is with generosity, kindness, and compassion. Because of her feelings towards me and knowing that it was next to impossible for us to be together because of our individual situations, she eventually reached a state where she was “at peace” with the situation.

Thirdly, financially she is on a better footing than most girls in the country. That’s not to say she couldn’t do with more money but her ancestors’ history helped her. From what I could gather, she’s from an (in)famous mafia family in the part of Thailand where she’s from.

Hope that provides more colour to your question.

[ Last edited by  GBAManglais at 9-9-2020 20:07 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-9-2020 13:03  Acceptance  +20   more interesting wrinkles to our story. So this lady is a mafia princess... !
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2265
Posts 990
Karma 2195
Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 08:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 GBAManglais's post

It does , Thanks for breaking it down concisely into 3 broad topics. The 1st 2 are what I consider "cultural" and during my one year posting to Thailand 20 years ago became familiar with as well.

Thais Seem to be at peace with whatever life has dealt them, it's good because you don't freak out over a chronic bad situation, but it also makes people passive and not willing to rectify a situation or improve themselves and just hold up their hands and say "what can I do?".

Also I have seen with the farangs there, Thai girlfriends and wives don't "travel" well as compared to girls of other nationalities. Contrast With Chinese, they are adaptable and tend to thrive wherever they go. People I used to know told me that Thais  frequently are uncomfortable living abroad and / or away from their extended family, and many marry and live overseas and become quite unhappy. The feedback from girls I've actually asked about this is that everything is to "strange" to them from the language, the food, the mindset, the fast pace of life, the explicit and directness of Western communications and ways of dealing, they prefer the Thai approach to life.

Good on you for being there the whole way.  Best wishes

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 10-9-2020 09:56 ]

Recent Ratings
speedevil   20-9-2020 17:54  Acceptance  +1   Original
GBAManglais   10-9-2020 23:45  Acceptance  +3   Interesting to hear you’ve seen the same things.
jeffzeke   10-9-2020 13:04  Acceptance  +20   thanks for sharing
pokerking
Kinky King

UID 7458
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1214
Posts 196
Karma 1193
Acceptance 423
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 18:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 GBAManglais's post

I had written previously about a one night stand with a girl in Poland where on a return trip I saw a little boy who looked a lot like me when I was a child.  She would never acknowledge that the kid was mine.  I recently received both her and the boy's DNA charts with a note from her that she was not asking me for anything, but just wanted to be sure the boy had someone to turn to in case something happened to her and her parents during the pandemic.  The charts check out.  The kid is ours.  She has refused any offer of support or assistance from me.  The only thing she says is for me to visit her whenever I want.  No strings attached.

Recent Ratings
cknc31   11-9-2020 15:37  Acceptance  +3   more pls!
jeffzeke   11-9-2020 11:05  Acceptance  +20   wow, amazing story. I'd love to hear more about this story. Thanks for being open to sharing.
nitesky6888   10-9-2020 20:03  Acceptance  +10   This touches a heart-string and shows not every WG views the baby as their way out. Some, have their own integrity but I ...
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2020 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Never bareback'd a WG, but there was a time when I was smashing too hard and the dom broke. First time this has ever happened to me (and I've punted hundreds of time). Both of us were scared and stopped pumping when she surprisingly asked, "Are you safe?" I'm like, "Hell yeah I am. I should be asking you that question!" We eventually finished the transaction and I got checked to find myself clean.

Scary moment, but it's something, as punters, you are risking.

Recent Ratings
speedevil   20-9-2020 17:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2020 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 soundwave's post

I literally can't count the number of Asian women I've been with, not so much because the number was high but because my memory is that poor. That said, of ones I saw that didn't offer bbfs after seeing more than once - they can be counted on one hand and I would have fingers left over.

As well, a small number gave it on the first time, but that was usually after a strong connection was made or it was accidental and quickly rectified, not fixed because you can't undo it, but quickly covered after the initial insertion as if that's supposed to make a wrong a right.

In all those years accepting or rejecting bbfs, the worst I got was Chlamydia - twice. On the other hand, I got gonorrhea twice from non-working girls and was pissing razor blades from those who I knew their parents during the era of free love.

My personal conclusion, savvy working girls know exactly what they are doing and protect themselves fairly well, and if they choose to offer full service because of a connection it's up to you to either feel the same way and take it as a compliment, or have a deep-seated sketchy feeling and insist on the rain suit. I worry more of about one-night stands than WGs

Recent Ratings
speedevil   20-9-2020 17:53  Acceptance  +1   Favorable