Reading Access 10
Registered 22-12-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2024 12:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alice of Japan

https://www.meetalice.tokyo/
One & A Half Hours: 50,000 JPY

Awhile ago I realized I had phismosis, but with healthcare in the US being so expensive I couldn't get it treated and this affected my ability to create long-term relationships because I was scared of how painful it would be to have sex with it. I'm 23 and for graduating I decided to take a trip to Japan for 2 weeks.

During this trip I decided I will try to experiment to see if it would actually hurt or how bad would it be if I tried it with someone who I have no emotional connection with so there would be no problems so I contacted Alice and scheduled a meet a couple days before I left.

Not gonna go into many details because there weren't much. We showered, She tried a covered BJ where I then asked to not do it because I couldn't really feel it with the foreskin and condom combo. She also tried to get on top with lube I requested for her to bring, but I could feel the pain of the foreskin going back so we just laid in bet while I just fingered her and played with her boobs. She was very kind and gentle throughout the whole process and I appreciated it. I was nervous, but she sort of took charge which wasn't much, but understable since there isn't much we can do considering the phismosis.

After a while we just layed and talked for around 20-30 minutes.

Overall, still a good experience and I will try again in 2 years if she is still offering her services. I am currently getting treatment for the phismosis now that I have healtcare so this trip was very important for me to see what would work so I will be fine by then.

Recent Ratings
Throwaway415   8-8-2024 00:06  Karma  +3   Had the pleasure of seeing Alice last year. She is exquisite.
secretasianman1   7-8-2024 17:43  Acceptance  +1   
murathuno   7-8-2024 17:40  Acceptance  +1   Would circumcision solve your problem?
laginator   7-8-2024 14:40  Acceptance  +1   
hclarkson1999   7-8-2024 14:35  Acceptance  +1   feel better bro
Tkthedk   7-8-2024 12:20  Acceptance  +3   Alice is a gem