Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2019 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia Spa ~ Emily...

time and date: 30th Jan 19 around 430
Address: central
Girl: Emily
Face: 3/5 girl next door type look
Body: 4/5 small bombs and slim figure. Flat bum. hairy armpits which is always a put off
Attitude: 4/5 smiley and chatty
Price: 1100 60minutes in standard room

Have seen a lot of reports here for Mia spa and since I have never tried karma before I thought I would give it a go. WeChat booking was easy I chose emily because I asked who gave good massages and Emily was one of the ones that was recommended.

location easy to find down an alley. they send some pictures as instructions. Lots of people standing outside of building smoking as I arrived, a little awkward as I used to work around there and paranoid of bumping into an old colleague...

got to 4th floor, straight into standard room. a bit small but nicely laid put. good shower and toilet. everything that you needed

Emily was in a small black dress smiley and very accommodating. chose the package (60 min nuru which they call the bella mia service) and I showered as she prepared the room

Part 1 was good, nice strong and just what I needed. she asked if I wanted foot stepping but I declined.

Part 2 she was sorting the gel which took a little longer than usual which meant I was just lying there. the was ok but not as warm as it should be and went cold v quickly. she put some on my back and spread it around. I've had a number of Nuru massages before and this was the worst one. she didnt do any body slides or much more than rub her breasts on my back still while she was standing.

although she was fully naked (medium sized bush) access to LS was limited as she clamp her legs and was stood just out of reach. I didnt want to insist but it wasnt readily avaiblae.

she had nice perky breasts which I feasted on and a lot of moaning was made while she was stroking LB

so it was more like a Body massage rather than a nuru massage and for that price i was very disappointed. she was nice enough tho, showered me at the end and i left with plesantires made.

as a final negative point as i left there was another bro sat outside waiting for my room i assumed. not very discreet and all rather awkward. saw another girl as I waited for the lift and she didnt look like any of the ones in the photos I was sent before

all in all not great for the money. I didnt feel it was that discreet and the nuru service is the worst I have had. nice girl and was an ok punt but i don't think i will be back to Mia anytime soon especially with so many other places on offer.

happy hunting bros

Recent Ratings
hklegend   10-2-2019 23:26  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report. Emily at best is average with attitude.
Jjackson   9-2-2019 19:58  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing.
momozzz   4-2-2019 08:40  Karma  +3   Useful. Thx bro
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 01:42  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
batman108   2-2-2019 00:48  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
cityguy   1-2-2019 22:33  Karma  +4   Agree - nuru not worth - other services great
porkchops   1-2-2019 22:17  Karma  +6   Thanks for reporting!
zebra   1-2-2019 21:27  Karma  +5