Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2013 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
visitors

I was sitting in the lounge of a veggie sauna the other day waiting for the room to become available when a foreigner sat one seat away from me

The PR girl took his order for drinks and proceeded to ask him if it was his first time there in broken English ... the guy spoke with a German accent ...

and this is almost exactly what he said (he ignored her question) :

I want quality girl ...

I want girl to be 1 meter eighty ...

must be quality ...

I want young girl, must be very young ...

the poor PR girl didn't understand one word he was talking about ... had to call the manager over ...

he said almost the exact same things to him ... plus ...

I want young girl with good soft hands

I want (by this time I had my hand over my forehead shaking my head) short hair or not longer then up to here ... you understand ? I must have young, very young quality girl ... you understand ?

The manager tried to tell him in his broken but better English that this was a veggie sauna ... but there was little or no understanding ...

I was drinking coke and tried not to choke from laughing (i'm still shaking my head writing this) was about to be the nice guy and give him the facts of life in a HK sauna but decided otherwise and wanted to see what would happen ...

anyway my room was ready and off I went ... ten or so minutes later the guy must have been given the room next to or opposite mine ... walls were thin and the first thing I heard him say was the girl was too short ... the manager was called ... he damanded he get what he asked for ... I want change, I want change.
by this time I got off by bed, my girl was telling me not to bother but I stuck my head out the door but the manager immediately apologised and asked me to go back into the room and he would handle things ... (I was just going to tell the bugger I doubt there was one single 6' tall massage girl in HK) but anyway, went back to my own massage ...

ten minutes later I heard more noise in the corridor ... some not so loud shouting by a girl ... and I thought here we go again ... my girl went to the door and looked out the window ... she let out a scream ... I bounce out of my bed to have a look ... the bugger was totally naked standing in the corridor ... one PR girl came and ran away, the manager came and the massage girl told him she would not do him as he refused to put his shorts back on ... all the time the bugger was stark naked in the corridor !  

I believe he was asked to leave finally ...

an average day in a sauna ...  

Recent Ratings
Alwaysfuun   20-3-2013 08:53  Acceptance  +1   Great story!!
wander   19-3-2013 05:28  Acceptance  +1   Wasnt me! hehe
ulebsari   17-3-2013 06:03  Acceptance  +1   this is one story i will remember for a while...too funny.
kaleu   16-3-2013 16:34  Acceptance  +2   I hate being embarrased by stupid foreigners. I can embarrass myself enough without that.
AsnDragon   16-3-2013 16:12  Acceptance  +6   haha! is he crazy or something?