Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2013 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bad first punting experience - avoid

Date of visiting the girl: 6 Mar 2013
Name: Hanne (but only the pic)
Link (to the girl's page in the Gal'DB): http://sex141.com/en/6754--hotel-walk-in-hanne.html
Sex Appeal: 4/5
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Estimated age of the girl: early 20s
Skill: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Have been eager to try my first punt. Narrowed down a few girls and decided to try Hanne - a gorgeous pic in the DB though I was skeptical as well. Called mamasan who had a mainland accent to make an appointment for the next day but she said I should call the next day again but Hanne will be available. However, she said Hanne was not in TST anymore but in Jordan. I asked whether the pics are real and she confirmed....so I went for it. So I said fine.

Called the next morning and got the address of the hotel. Arrived outside the hotel and notified mamasan per tel I was there. She asked me to wait but after around 15 min I called again and she said she was about to call me back and gave me the room number. Was excited and went up. I knocked on the door and voila - it was not young, sexy Hanne but an older, pale-looking lady. I politely said no and turned around and thought of calling the mamasan to complain.

But she called me first and asked whether everything was ok. I said no as the lady was not Hanne. She apologised and said there was a mistake as Hanne was in another room. but she was on her way to that room so I should return to the room. I was in the lobby and was quite fixated of getting laid, so I went back although I knew that it was probably a foolish thing to do. Anyway knocked on the room door again and.....no Hanne again! However a young girl who looked quite sexy, had a nice smile but was no where as pretty as Hanne. Again, I wanted to get laid so bit the bullet.

The room was pretty small and dark, more like a hole. The girl called her mamasan and confirmed everything was fine. I realised that this was a foul trick....but again I was thinking with my dick. She asked me to take off my clothes and took me into the shower. I was staring at her petite bodu but she had good tits, probably 34 B/C, a bit of a flat ass but nice white skin. Was hoping for some monkey business under the shower, eg BJ or FK, but she just shampooed my LB. She did not even dry me - had to do it myself...

She started then with BL and sucked my nipples. Was nothing special. Then she started putting on a condom on me using the mouth trick. Was quite neat. I asked whether she could do BBBJ but she declined. BTW - she was from Guangdong and hardly spoke English. So communication was limited. Was sucking on my LB for prob 5 min with reasonable suckkage. But she did not manage to get me really hard. She tried a HJ and then a CBJ again but with limited success. Then I thought I will give it a go. I went doen on her and licked her pussy. She was slightly bushy, had small lips but well formed. I wanted to finger her but she declined and asked me to enter her. But I thought 'fuck you' - she should be doing the work, so I said she should CG me instead which she did. By then I was already quite hard. She started riding slowly and then faster. I was pinching her nipples and squeezing her boobs which regrettably got me too excited. After a couple of minutes I had already cum....She cleaned me and then asked me to take a shower...I was thinking wow that was in total probably 25 min only?! WTF?!

Anyway I felt disappointed and thought that i might as well finish and leave, which I then did. So all you punters out there be aware of this fake pic of Hanne!
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2013 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rosebud888's post

Put this report in the correct section "Hotel Walk-In" and you automatically get 5 Karma points. In the Talk is Cheap section, you get nothing.
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2013 22:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 9-3-2013 16:11
Put this report in the correct section "Hotel Walk-In" and you automatically get 5 Karma points. In the Talk is Cheap section, you get nothing.

Isn't it "Reports by Nookie Newbies?"  It's been a while...
rosebud888
Kinky King

UID 103014
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1060
Posts 139
Karma 1054
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2013 00:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 doghead's post

How can I do that? Cannot find any button?

Recent Ratings
kaleu   10-3-2013 15:42  Acceptance  +1   It's too late now. I suggest rewriting it in the correct section.
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2013 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Please read the forum guidelines before going any further... http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

As a Nookie Newbie, you can only post HK related reports in the Nookie Newbie section.  Once you accumulate the neccessary K, you can post in other HK related forums.  Mainland and International forums are also open for you to post in now, if you have those kinds of reports.