Face: 3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1600 & 90 mins
Repeat: Oh yes.

I had a free slot between 2 appointments this afternoon and I was in Hot Central... after reading the forum, I felt that Wish could be a good way to heal from Chubby Mei misadventure...

I TG Annie and after 15mn of no response, I Whatsapped her and it was good to go for 3PM.

Nice building, seems to host several Spas... As I was messaging Annie being a few minutes late, I told her that I was going up the 10 steps to the elevator. As soon as I reached the right floor, she opened the large door and welcomed me. It's a brand new clean and vast place. No tiny corridor, or squeeze-a-max-of room flat (definitively not the Mongkok apartments).

She showed me around after offering some cold water. She even invited me to enjoy the Sauna anytime for free. As I picked the VIP SPA 90mn treatment I was shown to the large room with the bathtub. After introducing me to Yan, they started to install the plastic cover in the bathtub and started the water. I got a quick shower, and sat in the tub. Yan got rid of her clothes revealing a nice curvy body. Not the skinny fit 20, but the curvy hot mama with B+/Cs. Soft white skin, not much of a belly. She joins me for a 20mn bath playing with my body, lots of caress, but no underwater BJ. Lots of DFK and I could enjoy her nice tits. She slid her legs under me, propping me up to the surface while being between my legs, so she could use her nice tits to rub my balls and LB. My head was halfway in the water, full relax mode while a nice women was playing with my balls... After that, she turn her back to me, and went against me, spooning. I could kiss her neck and grab her B+ from behind. When I checked her LS, it was hot and slippery, so I started to play with her clit underwater, and I could feel her breathing speed up. Her LS started to contract a bit, and opened up, inviting my fingers into the slimy heat.

After that we carefully left the tub and got a quick rince in the shower next to it, and jumped on the bed. Annie came to check on me, and in fact, offered a 4 part 1 massage. They chit chat in Mando a bit while massaging me. Annie got strong hand, and you can feel the Spa professional. It was hard & good.

After a while, I felt a peck on my buttcheek and Annie left

Yan dimmed the light and we were in semi darkness. She started the B2B massage with her tits, some light moaning, and more kiss, we rolled on the bed and enjoyed each other's body and mouth. She then turned to grab something on the bed table, and I could see her curvy ass. I could resist, and I had to dig into it. She seems surprised at first by my tongue, but she rapidly made her mind and let go. Her BH and LS were delicious and perfect taste. I ate her from behind for a while, playing with her clit too, and she got really wet. She then turned on her back and spread her abalone for me to eat her better. She seemed to like rimming, but no driving finder in the * She wanted to stop, but I kept going, and let it go after 5s, and came. She was convulsing under my tongue. I let her rest a bit, but no more DFK after that (That's funny how some girls can't accept their own fluids... I guess, it's like us, no every guys likes to get snowballed ).

She started the catbath, and tongue roaming, capped me, and sucked me for a while. A bit short to my taste. Then ripped it off, and wanked me to death
Fireworks I liked that she kept going while I was jizzing all around.

Shower together, kiss kiss goodbye and $$$ to the desk and see you soon

Annie sent me some photoshopped pictures but nothing looks like the Yan I met, so no pictures guys. It seems that she's doing a weekly rotation, like most of the SPAs. Mainland girls come & go every week.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   30-7-2019 16:48  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
joe2   3-7-2019 01:05  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
xooxer   20-6-2019 22:57  Karma  +3   
mchk   20-6-2019 17:44  Karma  +3   
viking0812   19-6-2019 22:22  Acceptance  +1