Karma 179
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-12-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2022 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TG&HG Bait and Switch

Hey folk, I am new to the TG and Honey girl punting. For those of you who have experiences with either of them, how do you deal with bait and switches or just girls that turned out to be NMCOT in person? Can I just apologize and walk away like normal walk-ups, or do I have to just go with it and take it like a champ? Some girls go over 1k hkd per shot and I can't afford to waste that much money. I gotta get the bang for the bucks!  I would much appreciate your help!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   7-3-2022 08:50  Acceptance  +5   Fair point. Relative to the ones I am used to (and satisfied), I just avoid agents. Read too many B&S stories.
MrButtons   7-3-2022 01:26  Acceptance  +5   I walk away. It only felt difficult the first time, but after that it becomes easier. There was a time I actually when i ...