Karma 1223
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2020 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Candy Indo King Hing

Back in the day there was 2 indos in king hing building the famous GiGi and Candy.
Candy had been around the scene for years but dropped off the radar.
Do any of the older board members or anyone have any intel on her if she still around some where.
She was same papa as Gigi and know a one point her and Gigi fell out and there was bad blood.

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   5-12-2020 13:01  Acceptance  +2   I was part of the 8%, on JTB's recommendation
JackTheBat   23-9-2020 19:14  Acceptance  +10   King Hing Candy! Yes, I remember her...
ramont   22-9-2020 23:05  Acceptance  +1   Definitely remember her, but no idea where she is now
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 19:25  Profile Blog P.M. 
Ah yes, Candy and Gigi, the Indos at King Hing...

All the gwailo bros liked Gigi. Like 8.8% of all adult males in HK, I banged Gigi. She was fun and exciting but absolutely would not shut up quite enough for my tastes. And I'm the kind of punter who enjoys chatting with WGs.

I preferred Candy, who spoke Cantonese at least somewhat. She had large natural tits and crooked teeth, and a wicked sense of humor. She also great great sloppy enthusiastic blowjobs.

Once I was over there and she had this Indonesian magazine full of ghost stories and scary stuff. I started leafing it through it. We couldn't really communicate so I started pointing at pages and saying basic phrases in Japanese. She would respond in Bahasa Indonesian, and start laughing.

It snowballed: I'd make a question in Japanese and she'd answer in Indonesian--neither of us understanding the other. She'd laugh like a maniac and I would too. Why this whole phenomenon happened I can't really explain but...you kind of had to experience it, but it was hilarious.

We did this every time I stopped by for one of her righteous blowjobs.

And just last week, I met someone from this forum here in Bangkok, he'd spent time in HK and suddenly asked: "Do you know that Indonesian named Candy, the one with the fabulous tits who worked in Mongkok...?"

JtB

Recent Ratings
boscitc   26-9-2020 15:01  Acceptance  +4   I agree. Sometimes the best interactions - silliness and intimacy - have happened when I couldn't understand the WG. At ...
whome   25-9-2020 02:42  Acceptance  +5   
whome
Kinky King

UID 88498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1242
Posts 506
Karma 1223
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

Haha yes she was really fun.

The first I went to see I was on a double header I’d been to a little brothel in shanghai st earlier. Think I was planning seeing Gigi and didn’t want pop too soon. But saw candy instead. I starter had slowed me down enough I was struggling to pop. I was pounding and getting tired - I think started to stress it was her fault I wasn’t at all those tits were amazing. Anyway she really took over profession pride I think. And made sure I came I was in there close 90mins and didn’t charge double. Started to give change from 500 I told her to keep it.

Lol
whome
Kinky King

UID 88498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1242
Posts 506
Karma 1223
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2020 22:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 JackTheBat's post

Haha yes she was really fun.

The first I went to see I was on a double header I’d been to a little brothel in shanghai st earlier. Think I was planning seeing Gigi and didn’t want pop too soon. But saw candy instead. I starter had slowed me down enough I was struggling to pop. I was pounding and getting tired - I think started to stress it was her fault I wasn’t at all those tits were amazing. Anyway she really took over profession pride I think. And made sure I came I was in there close 90mins and didn’t charge double. Started to give change from 500 I told her to keep it.

Lol
Makea5
Nookie Newbie

UID 268445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 15
Karma 12
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-8-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2020 03:58  Profile P.M. 
Were one of them use to work in 10 floor straight from the stairs door ?
atlas
Nookie Newbie

UID 20486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 6
Karma 51
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2021 06:44  Profile P.M. 
Ah yes, I was a regular of Candy even back when she was in TST (JSL Building I believe?), then discovered Gigi and stuck with her as one of my regulars even through her stints in Fuji and Jordan. Some memorable times with both of them. Candy had an unbeatable BJ (Gigi's was more aggressive but great as part of the overall package she offered. It got to where I was spending 2 hours minimum with her). I was out of the country when she sent me the message that she had retired. Sad to have not had the chance for one last marathon session.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   11-5-2021 02:15  Acceptance  +10   The legendary BJ of Miss Candy...
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2021 02:19  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Candy had an unbeatable BJ (Gigi's was more aggressive but great as part of the overall package she offered. It got to where I was spending 2 hours minimum with her)

Dude. You've been on this forum for twelve years and booked 2-hour sessions with Gigi? Saw her and Candy in different buildings? And you've got a total of THREE POSTS??

Dust off the old memory banks and write some tales, buddy. To jog your memory, here's my report on Candy from 2012:

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=41603

JtB

Recent Ratings
austin821   11-5-2021 06:25  Acceptance  +6   
atlas
Nookie Newbie

UID 20486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 6
Karma 51
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2022 12:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 JackTheBat's post

Moved away from Hong Kong three years ago and it has been damn difficult to plan trips back under recent conditions, so I only check in here occasionally, mostly to reminisce, and pine after the current talent pool. Yeah, I was a bit of a wallflower in this forum during my time in HK, largely because I was sure I couldn't hold my own amidst the quality of the many fine posts to whose standards of quality and evocativeness I would aspire. Mine was a solitary mongering existence. Besides Candy and Gigi, my go-to girls over the years included Yoyo at James S. Lee (I see she is still at it!), Vivi at Fuji, Fanny and Winnie of Champagne Court, a couple of different Angels (one in JS Lee and one in a now-demolished building on Observatory Road), Helen of Granville Road, Mary of Electric Road (and later Mong Kok), among probably over 200 others who I visited once or twice. Let's see if the spirit moves me, and the memory serves me, to contribute a post or two from the deep archives. (and with the link to your report requiring a reading access of 20, I guess I'll need to post some more to get to that and the other good stuff lol).

[ Last edited by  atlas at 8-3-2022 13:27 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   8-3-2022 17:39  Acceptance  +5   Write reports; people need FUN, spicy fun! Boredom is killing most, the rest exhausted like ...:) after my 3H Thai "mas ...
JackTheBat   8-3-2022 14:31  Acceptance  +10   Write reports! We will appreciate...