Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
GFE: 1/5   
Skill: 2/5
Price: $700 60 mins B2B
Facilities: 4/5
Repeat: Yes, but not with her

***ALERT: WHINY BITCHY REPORT***

Might be due to my own imagination that Covid-19 is seemingly starting to show signs of cooling down in HK (a lot of us are "happily" back in the office) or my my burning desire to play but something gave me the confidence to hit up old faithful, Lucky, for my first session of 2020....ask me again in 14 days to see if that was wise....

But my God... if I didn't already like them from before I'd would not need to keep reminding myself to give them the benefit of the doubt as I write this.

I contacted the agent on wechat in English and she took a full day to get back to me.... turbulent times guys. But as usual, I was sent a slew of pics of various goodies for my picking. Agent was surprisingly candid when I asked for recommendations and whether the girls I had my eye on were good - "she's ok" instead of her usual "she gives good service". Since I made the decision to go out, I was not going to back out just because "she's ok"... Hindsight...error.

Arrived after work and despite me booking in advance and not all the rooms were full, I had to wait a good 15 minutes in the room before Rita walked in. They did check in on my periodically and I was later told that they only had 3 girls on site so everyone is busy (lots of like minded bros it seems; Covid-19 be damned).

Part 1 - You can see above for my thoughts on Rita's stats but she's also leaving in a few days so might not be the most useful. Suffice to say Pt 1 was not the best - I would liken the experience to having massage oil applied on my skin rather than a massage. Put her back into it, she did not, and was pretty much done in 20 mins.

Part 2 - It didn't really improve, light teasing and a very matter of factly body slide. No access to LS (you get what you pay for) and she kept pushing for FS..... I tried to extend playing time with a lot of flirting etc but no luck, with 25 mins still on the clock she announced "time to make you cum" and off she went or rather off I went I washed up begrudgingly and asked for a head massage, which she obliged but I was soon ushered out with 5 mins on the clock. I know I sound like a clock watching fool.....

As I was paying mamasan at the door, Rita loudly proclaimed "he hasn't paid", which as a loyal patron is not pleasant to the ear, especially when I was literally handing cash to mamasan. Other more tactful girls would have said to mamasan that they need to "收钱" or collect money, instead of making me feel accused of skipping out on the bill.

I'd go again since Lucky has consistently proven itself to be a reliable place and so this one average experience does not deter me, but I'd be sure not to agree to a "she's ok" girl next time.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   30-3-2020 13:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
anabikumi   5-3-2020 14:27  Acceptance  +1   Original
OscarPistorius   3-3-2020 21:17  Karma  +2   thanks for the warning on this girl
zebra   3-3-2020 21:02  Karma  +5   
Tapthatass   3-3-2020 20:37  Karma  +2   That's the mamasan's fault for bad training.