Acceptance 419
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 19-9-2022 18:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Glitch in the Matrix?

So yesterday I posted a walkup review in which I mentioned that this particular WG had not washed hands after HJ.  I didn't mean it as a negative thing, more a surprising & ironic observation to me since she was super conscious about cleanliness, masking, etc.  This morning, I was checking my phone and saw she had sent me an SMS (I'd called beforehand so she had my digits) in which she said that I should have seen her washing her hands and using disinfectant (I guess she did use wetnaps, tissue, and sanitizer to clean herself but I wasn't paying much attention, but she didn't go to the sink or anything), plus that her policy is to spend 30 minutes cleaning herself and the room after each guest leaves and reemphasized being clean and hygienic - which I never doubted.  I figured she had seen the review and wanted to respond to me since she didn't like that I'd seemingly made her out to be less than perfectly hygienic.  I was a little surprised that she'd be checking the English forum as she said she didn't even manage her own 141 ad and I didn't think she reads English (of course anyone can translate the page).

Here is where it gets weird.  I just saw the message this morning, as it is pretty common for me to overlook SMS since there are a lot of spam and automated ones coming in, but when I checked the timestamp it had been received at 14:35 yesterday.  I didn't post on the forum until 18:46 yesterday.  That means either she was reflecting on the previous night and remembered me suggesting "you can go wash your hands" since I thought she was uncomfortable with the cum on them while we were talking by the bed and/or what I had said to her about other girls often coming to shower together (perhaps she thought I meant she should be showering right away too?) then happened to send me a message about it randomly.  Or else she was responding about the review and there was some weird glitch in the message that caused the received time to show hours earlier than it actually was?  I have never noticed such an error before.

So what do you think?  It feels really random to send such an explanation to me unprompted, but I can't explain the timing.  Anyone had a WG take issue with something written here?  I am a little worried about upsetting her with my unintentional slander / any retaliation - any such problems before?  Would you add any reply to my original post clarifying the cleaning up if you were me?

Thanks, regardless of whether it was a result of what I've written here or not, I will be conscious of what I write here in the future in case anyone is checking their reputation so I don't tarnish any needlessly.

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 19-9-2022 18:41 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   20-9-2022 12:23  Acceptance  +3   While timing may be puzzling, good idea to add the new information from her in a reply to your own post

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY