Karma 3374
Acceptance 973
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2022 20:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WG offering RAW

I've noticed recently some Singapore providers have started advertising RAW and I'm curious what everyone's view on this is because it seems very mixed.

To me it seems very little middle ground with some thinking the best WG ends in a RAW creampie and then those like me who don't want to go near a girl offering RAW because i see those girls too high risk even if I try them rubbered up.

I recall my first RAW run in was in phoenix apartments when a milf mainlander went overboard with the massage oil so when I was dogging her I looked down and the condom has slipped off. I stopped straight away and told her and she tried to charge me an extra $500. I don't recall if I paid it but do remember we ended with an unpleasant titty fuck cause i didn't want to go near that pussy again.

Another time also in phoenix apartments with a mainlander milf (phoenix apartments is my usual hangout) the girl was grinding her pussy on my dick then just slipped it in and started fucking me. Now I didn't want that and if asked would have said no but generally after I' was in I finished. This exact situation has happened a few times now when the girl just goes RAW without asking and I find it very annoying.

I don't think I've seen a girl advertise RAW in HK like some SG seem to be doing now but I think it's a good thing so you're not caught off guard.

What's everyone else think about this and how widespread is RAW in HK?
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 419
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 01:01  Profile P.M. 
You can see some advertisements on the DB (both 141 and competing sites) for raw, though I feel like the platforms discourage it (?).  Usually I only saw it on the Chinese version (无套)with a higher rate, but even you go look at the English page of a competing site you'll see someone whose name is literally "no condom" so clearly a market for it.  Though, I think mostly it's offered in situ off the official menu without being advertised elsewhere.  I have been offered that several times but never did a WG just go and do it.  I once against better judgement agreed to it with a $150 ancient lady in Prince Edward.  She didn't even ask any extra money for that, just asked if dom was needed or not.  Everything came back clean afterward, thankfully.

I also thought some lady had done a no dom "slip in" in Shanghai and panicked a bit before I realised that place was actually offering "simulated sex" and I couldn't even tell that I was not actually inside her just a warm and well oiled buttcrack + hand combo.

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   28-9-2022 13:56  Acceptance  +2   haha Love the "simulated sex" as good as real thing

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
jkuroda1
Lustful Lord

UID 122510
Digest Posts 0
Credits 513
Posts 45
Karma 510
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2022 20:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 booby_lover's post

I always avoid, too. The disease is a number game. In the end, they get the disease we really want to avoid. It’s not just about one location. The chances are those guys who does RAW do it everywhere like Thailand, Cambodia, Africa etc, and then, do it in the place you are having fun with multiple WGs. Low chance to receive it by One-time RAW but in the end, it’s a number game. Stay safe and have fun.

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   28-9-2022 13:54  Acceptance  +2   Thanks. This topic seems so taboo I thought open discussion about views would be good.
Caveat_emperor   27-9-2022 22:44  Acceptance  +4   Agree