Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Massage: 0/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & session length: 670HKD-  shite massage + HJ
Repeat: Unsure, maybe outcall on desperate days

Was super tired last night and wanted a really good massage. My regular vege massage place seems closed (lockdown?). So walked around and saw this Thai place in Soho. Lights were off, but I rang the bell anyway and was allowed into the first floor.
Three girls inside, One of them took me inside and asked what I want. I asked for a oil massage. Pay me money she says - 388 for 1 hour (pricy for just a massage). Gave her 500. She returned without change.

At this point I was just craving a really good massage but this girl just didn't know how to massage. No strength, no technique, just a pretty face, good skin, banging body in suggestive shorts. I knew that this was a dodgy place the moment started displaying her butt while massaging me on the side. I know a lot of my bros love to roam and play with the massage girls, but I never got into that (with hindsight I should have just gone for it, because the massage was just rubbish). She tried to make chit chat. Apparently very new here, has a kid (decent body though). After about 30 mins of the pretend massage she flipped around and started playing with LB.

Then she asked where I'd like Full Service and quoted 1500. Now normally if the massage were good, I'd consider it. But I was just cranky and I said I didnt bring any cash I'll just go home. She wouldn't take no for an answer, so I emptied my pockets. She grabbed the remaining cash (around 170) and started playing with LB again while giving me a catbath. At this point I was able to see her body and face more clearly, so I realized she's not too bad, quite fuckable so I just went with the flow. Decent catbath, and least she knew how to give a proper HJ until I

Then she gave me her line contact, and suggested I outcall her. I might do if I'm desperate enough - as this place is not too far from where I am. But will just go for full service and none of this pretend massage. To be honest, she was quite friendly and I'm sure if I had played with her body, she would have accommodated.

Recent Ratings
zebra   18-7-2020 11:33  Karma  +5   
WolfWanChai   17-7-2020 21:54  Acceptance  +1   Nice report, I live near by might go check it out.
fiveforks   17-7-2020 17:04  Karma  +2   Been looking for a review of this place. Since I live nearby. Could you share the Line contact on PM?
CoreTierOne   17-7-2020 00:01  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report, expensive HJ haha. Got pics on line ? Curious to see what see'd look like.
hotjac   16-7-2020 14:24  Karma  +3   too bad you didn't try and find out - she sounds receptive enough :)
dedupe
Lustful Lord

UID 264160
Digest Posts 0
Credits 662
Posts 38
Karma 648
Acceptance 288
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 17-7-2020 17:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
By popular request I am attaching a photo from her line. She looks better than this photo to be honest.

[ Last edited by  dedupe at 17-7-2020 19:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   18-7-2020 02:08  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HelloLadies   17-7-2020 22:24  Karma  +3   
CoreTierOne   17-7-2020 21:34  Karma  +5   thanks
momozzz   17-7-2020 19:09  Karma  +6   thanks for report and picture. Indeed that one is not the most compelling ever... :)
twiceAweek   17-7-2020 17:55  Karma  +5   thanks but you need to put at least RA30 on pics showing face