Karma 23
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2022 10:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tips on how to find partner for threesome MFM or FFM

Me and my Filipino girl friend looking for alternatives. Would like a Male or Female or couple to join us. Is there any website to cater to such needs. There are ads in Locanto, but not very sure if it's safe and genuine contacts. Any thoughts much appreciated. First time posting in forum. Thanks in advance.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   23-11-2022 17:41  Acceptance  +4   Happy to be the 2nd M for fun but you can also try FeelD app which works.
MrButtons   20-11-2022 10:38  Acceptance  +5   for a MFF, the quickest way to do it would be to find a WG whom you can communicate with and ask if she is down for that ...
HK_Legend   18-11-2022 10:40  Acceptance  +6   Welcome. See below.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6578
Posts 781
Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2022 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Shark2's post

For FFM, I can share my usual practice and one (old) example of maybe some relevance, especially with a Phil GF.
(For the rest, I don't do, so no suggestion)

The example:
2009, Neptune II (which became HK Cafe and is now Players II, under different owner).
For several of her trips (on the third one, she got sloppy-reckless, and was stopped by Immigration, kicked back and unable to come back ever) to HK,
I was with an (ironboard) very cute adorable Thai doll.
One day she said that a friendly Phil lady, obviously not a WG, was hitting ...on her.
She even got invited to her home to meet her husband in Lantau.
Totally caught off-guard, she asked me to decode.
Downloaded from her all the intel the Phil lady told her.
Crystal clear.
In short, "The devil you know vs the devil you don't".
That lady was married to an Australian guy and had 1 or 2 kids.
Perfectly aware of the risk of her husband looking for ...fresh ideas elsewhere, she wanted to protect her status, and her kids,
as she was unlikely to go (back?) to the business at her age, so she was trying to satisfy her husband in PICKING HERSELF the ...alternative.
Very smart lady! And my Thai friend was just the kind of cute and friendly girl for that.
That was making some sense for her, so she went to Lantau ...on tip-toes the first time. The couple was VERY nice to her
...and she felt very comfortable.
So she went back there regularly ...until on her 3rd trip (long visa each time) to HK, she overlooked important points and got deported.
The Lantau couple and I lost her.

In general, for FFM, my experience, either with Wanchai bar girls or even 141 Walk-Up,
is that it starts with ONE GIRL already in place, inviting another one that is compatible
and leading the show. It is generally flawless.
If meeting a pair of new girls...it is less obvious (unless the pair is introduced by another one who knows very well the guy and they listen to her).
My experience with pairs of Phil in Wanchai bars is 100% BS, over-promising & under-delivering.
With Thais it is workable, if the girls know each other well.
With Indonesians...in their battlefield (I don't remember a pair in HK), very good.
With Mongolians, that's easy....but it can be as weird as ...them going for pennies leaving a bag of $.

In your case, as a couple, you could let your Phil GF go alone to...Players II to look around, or you go together.
Shark2
Nookie Newbie

UID 285383
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 6
Karma 23
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2022 11:36  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.
Visit Players II and picking someone looks like a long term solution. Was looking for a quick fix, as hotel being booked for this Sunday. Any experience with ads at Locanto?
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6578
Posts 781
Karma 6362
Acceptance 4324
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2022 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Shark2's post

Never heard of Locanto.
I am not "in Phil". so not looking into those.
Only 1 made it to my regulars list...and she was a week ago (she would not miss the 7s for sure   ).

It's friday, so what about running to Players II tonight for a quick look to investigate the matter, get the picture of who is available (maybe get some phone numbers) and if interest plan ahead.

About ads, the Reports here are not always encouraging.
A lot of B&S up to total fake, so that might lead to ...waste of time and frustrations.

Walk-Up 141 ads are more accurate...while we can still see some ...HORRORS!
For some reasons,
many Chinese ladies believe that guys want to ...bang Aliens like E.T.....and twist their face accordingly ...thanks to shxt software.
Shark2
Nookie Newbie

UID 285383
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 6
Karma 23
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2022 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the reply,

Agree, following the ads can be waste if time and unpleasant experience. Would love to visit Players II, once I'm back from my holidays (held up with office deadline currently)

Alternatively, will post another new post/thread to see if any members are interested to join. Agree being a newbie to the forum, trust can be an issue (both parties). But there is always a start for new adventures
NeilSydney1
Lustful Lord

UID 279269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 847
Posts 54
Karma 834
Acceptance 267
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 16:32  Profile P.M. 
How did you go?

Pre-covid, I had a regular bud that used to hang with me at Escape for regular MFMF and occasional MMF.

I have generally had better experiences with Indo and Viet but everyone is different.

Not much quality at Players II now. A bud and I recently found a willing Thai at Joe Bananas, who we took back to his hotel for MMF during HK 7s. You might have better luck there.