Date: July 2024
Name:  Fa
Face:  3/5
Body: 2.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 THB for 1 shot
Repeat: Sure

Wood Bar is a great place to go in the late afternoon when you first get to BKK. Usually I like to get a beer and enjoy that while getting my cock sucked. But this time the Buddhist holiday meant no alcohol was being served in Thailand. It also meant the number of girls was slightly less.

Now literally 100% of the girls were chubby and middle aged this time. But often these type of girls work harder to please. (Flashback to my university FWB who was plus sized but would suck me off like I was doing her a favour). And it was with that flashback that I picked Fa, an older chubby lady with glasses but a face that is sweet.

We go upstairs and see gives me a very thorough wash. Both front and back. We sit down on the old chair and she puts in a little bit of lotion and the  gets to work. If you like your balls sucked, this girl is for you. Real attention to the balls, sucks each nut and licks the sack. Then licks under the balls while somehow sucking your balls. Then starts work on my cock and she can take this deep. This girl is a pro and has great endurance. Not sure if it was 10 or 15min but I was starting to feel sorry. Got her to switch back to the nut sucking for a bit and then let her lube up my cock and jerk it off into her mouth. Absolutely drained my cock and balls.

These girls work here for a reason. They are older and not the prettiest. But they can really suck like pros. That's why it's a great place for a pre dinner draining. Sometimes I don't care what she looks like. I just want to lie back and enjoy a Thai mouth that knows what she is doing.

Enjoy.

Recent Ratings
Doomsday   10-8-2024 10:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Jmw   25-7-2024 14:13  Acceptance  +1   
raspl   23-7-2024 01:15  Acceptance  +1   Great!
Vuka   22-7-2024 20:31  Karma  +3   
ClownA+   22-7-2024 19:37  Karma  +3   Cheers! With wood bar, helpful to include their letter ! This will help others with the lineup
JackTheBat   22-7-2024 17:12  Karma  +13   
Harambe   22-7-2024 16:45  Karma  +4