Karma 905
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2017 11:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prostate Massage question

Is there a place for good prostate massage? I have found the process very relieving.

Any members have any feedback or experiences to share?

Recent Ratings
tom-s   1-3-2023 06:19  Acceptance  +1   FUMA is amazing and only a few will get a cover to do it.
trixomat
Musky Member

UID 212867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 162
Posts 32
Karma 159
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 20
Registered 27-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2017 12:56  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by test74 at 26-8-2017 11:54
Is there a place for good prostate massage? I have found the process very relieving.

Any members have any feedback or experiences to share?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a good prostate massage in HK and/or mainland. Mainland anyway is boring since LE has seems to have no better things to do than annoying saunas / SPAs.

Best experience so far I had in Japan, although quite expensive for just a kinky-prostate massage. However, the services I had there were perfect. The girl proudly explained me that since she had decided on here occupation she immerses herself in her work and felt in love with it. She told me that she never complain about her job but dedicates her life mastering her skills since this is the secret of success and the key of being regarded as a honourably girl. Her skill were indeed perfect and she gave me the most intense and satisfying experience of my life; purely with her hands. It was so amazingly intense, this cute pretty girl who milked me until the last drop; I came 3 times...  I felt satisfied for a rather long time afterwards. Absolutely amazing, if I could repeat I would be willing to spend a good amount of money.

You also can find prostate massages in Thailand, however, I found it's more of trial and error there. Just putting finger in you butt doesn't mean it's a good prostate massage.

[ Last edited by  trixomat at 28-8-2017 13:02 ]

Recent Ratings
Namnam   5-3-2023 00:13  Acceptance  +1   
snowinwinter   23-2-2023 01:31  Acceptance  +2   
deviantmindhk   13-9-2017 16:00  Acceptance  +1   agreed! would love to know more!
JackTheBat   3-9-2017 15:34  Acceptance  +10   Write some reports, bro...see my reply below.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 15:44  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Best experience so far I had in Japan...You also can find prostate massages in Thailand, however, I found it's more of trial and error there. Just putting finger in you butt doesn't mean it's a good prostate massage.

So true. I've had civilians and working girls give it a try, I've read reports of amazing orgasms (legs shaking uncontrollably, etc), and I'm at an age where I'm already exploring new things. So yes: I'd like a real prostate massage, by someone who knows what she's doing.

Bro trixomat, you speak of a Japanese experience...we know that's gonna be pricey, nothing in Japan is cheap. But why not report on it, in the Rest of the World section? We'd like to know: include the contact details, info, maps, price...did you speak Japanese, etc. Japan reports are prized here.

Thailand: some places advertise prostate massage. Analisa Massage in particular has a very nice website with pretty graphics that promises their techs are skilled. But I look at the pictures of said technicians and think: yeahhhhh...they're Thai WGs all right. Probably fun, but are they serious about learning the skills they need?

I KNOW there's something there, which if successfully manipulated will produce sensations I've yet to experience. Compensation for proper service is not an issue. The issue is finding someone with the skills, who will take the time and make the effort, and knows by a man's reaction when she's doing it right.

Bro. Share the knowledge, esp about Thailand--many of us go there and it's not crazy-expensive like Japan. But write up the Japanese experience too.

Write the reports and forum-readers will K you up. Some of us want the info. Thanks.

JtB

twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5606
Posts 1174
Karma 5545
Acceptance 1212
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2017 22:43  Profile P.M. 
I did this in Russia this year, I have yet to post the review...  I need to get on that,  have many reviews to post about my trip...   anyway...  I had two girls, one sitting on my face and the other massaging my prostate. But I think she was not doing it right as I had no feeling, and actually it was a bit uncomfortable, did not feel her finger slide in either, so I have to wonder...   Could not get hard either.   This would have been a second shot..  I would like to try again though, but maybe in another country...
JacenR
Nookie Newbie

UID 89082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 07:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 JackTheBat's post

QUOTE:
Thailand: some places advertise prostate massage. Analisa Massage in particular has a very nice website with pretty graphics that promises their techs are skilled.

I was there earlier this year, had my first prostate massage. The massage itself (picked the package with two girls, no BJ or sex) was amazing (as a sensual massage, not a relaxing massage)...they knew what they were doing and spent a lot of time below the waist, almost to the point of edging, working my dick, sack and some light crack action.

As for the prostate part itself (ie. going where nothing has entered before), I was decidedly underwhelmed. It was...okay? Nothing earthshattering, or amazing. Maybe it wasn't a good example of a prostate massage. The only thing that annoyed me was the other girls was pinching my nipples while girl #1 was fingering me...pinching way too hard to the point it was an annoyance rather than the intended turn on.

Happy to give them another chance if I'm in Bangkok again.
Randal
Kinky King

UID 177900
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1110
Posts 201
Karma 1076
Acceptance 674
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2017 10:16  Profile P.M. 
Some prostate massages on Backpage

But as they are mostly ladyboys, I have my suspicions it may not be their finger they are using
condorman100
Buggered Beggar

UID 125601
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 4
Karma 0
Acceptance -18
Reading Access 1
Registered 14-1-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2019 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Lok Lok in Tai Po

Lok Lok in Tai Po specializes in it. She has read a book on it! She takes her time,,,no rush. She can't speak English so use google translate. You need to ask for it then she knows what to do. She uses gloves and knows exactly what she is doing.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   5-5-2019 04:46  Acceptance  -20   Yes, after 4 years on the forum with 0 posts, 3 identical posts on 3 old threads?
mashuk   4-5-2019 22:10  Acceptance  +1   Why bump 3 old threads to tell us, white knight syndrome?
martygraham
Nookie Newbie

UID 262756
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2019 02:12  Profile P.M. 
DIY maybe?

Would you consider doing it yourself? There are ways to do this mainly using a toy of some kind. Here's a great resource for all the details https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-have-a-prostate-orgasm/ but basically it involves having a prostate massage (and some lube) + the following right process.

Sure having someone else do it to you is easier but for those interested, it should be worth the shot ;)

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   15-9-2019 12:41  Acceptance  +10   Thanks.
katehilton
Nookie Newbie

UID 288308
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-2-2023
Location United States
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2023 18:56  Profile Site P.M. 
Sex dating sites lovezoid.com are online dating services designed to facilitate casual sex. They allow users to find dates based on their sexual preferences, rather than based on whether the person shares their same likes or dislikes. Many of these sites are geared towards people who are seeking both casual and committed relationships, while others are strictly focused on a certain type of partner.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   21-2-2023 22:17  Acceptance  -1   fuck off
420man4life
Lustful Lord

UID 250426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 45
Karma 764
Acceptance 113
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2023 00:13  Profile P.M. 
I would try Eva at Aromatherapy, looks wise a bit old, but to be honest never saw her face as she had her mask on...  I won't go into too much detail... The massage was good, then as she was starting the HJ she asked if she could put her fingers in and once she got started I pretty much came on the spot...  Not sure if it was her technique, of if I was already on the edge. But I would def give it another try just to see, as the orgasm was pretty intense.
tom-s
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 390
Posts 28
Karma 387
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-2-2023
Location San Diego
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2023 06:18  Profile P.M. 
I love TUMA and FUMA.  Most are timid about it so they go really slow and it feels good.  But some really know what they are doing.  During one BBBJ she lubed and stuck her finger in.  Then she went upwards and must've hit my g-spot as it felt really good - it was making me harder and standing up stronger.  It was so amazingly good that I let her continue and had one of the most amazing BBBJNQ orgasms ever and as a bonus, she remembered, held my sperm, and came up and gave me a passionate DFK.  Didn't even get to FS.  

My first FUMA, it was relaxing with an older WG and she asked me about it.  I said maybe but afraid it would hurt.  She assured me she knows what she was doing and she was right.  Lots of lube and massaging of my anus before slowly inserting her finger.  Once I relaxed, it felt much better.  As I was coming in CBJ she pushed in which was a good hurt and came like crazy.  That was 6 years ago and haven't had a WG who was so inexperienced she would randomly try to fuck me with her finger and maybe tearing something inside.  They either know what they are doing or are very gentle.

For the unique experiences...