Date: 22nd of March 2021
Name: Coco https://t.me/yuspa2
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1,000 for 60 min nuru
Repeat: No

The body was aching for a massage after a big weekend of partying, having read some reports on this girl I've decided to check it out.
This massage place is located on the 1st floor of a decent looking building, although you can definitely say that it not as clean and nice as Wish or Mia Spa.

When I entered the place Coco apparently was out for dinner so they offered me Joey which didn't look at all like her pictures on Telegram so I decided to wait for Coco.
10 mins later Coco shows up and I would say she looks 70-80% like her profile pictures.
Definitely a fit body but also clearly not early 20's as she claims she is.

The massage started off and she is quite strong, however the chemistry was lacking a bit between us probably bcs she doesn't speak any English.
After a good 30 mins of rubbing, she suggests that we start a nuru massage and who am I to say no to this.
She has a fit body with small boobs, although you can feel a bit of baby damage that is not visible but you can feel if you move your hand to her pelvis area.
Overall it is a decent nuru, but again we were lacking in terms of chemistry so maybe other brothers might be getting a better experience with her.

She's a decent provider, but overall I feel there are better options in Central.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   30-3-2021 16:52  Acceptance  +2   
ernieb   24-3-2021 10:49  Karma  +5   Thx for report