Name: Queena
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: 2021
Face: 9 - . Cute HK girl with doe eyes
Body: 9 - about 1.65cm. C cup
Service:  8.9 shower, Massage, Nuru, HJ,
Price:  $1000 for an hour

Part 1
My third visit in a month. Was told to try Queenie. So here I am. Massage was standard. Spa standard. Enough to make me sleep.

Part 2
Queenie is like an office lady. She wore a mini dress, almost exposing her bum. She took of her dress and bra, fully nude. Started with the fingernails rpp. Make me have goosebumps. By now i am familiar with the nuru gel. So i was expecting for it to come. Soon enough, she was using her firm boob to rub on me. I could feel the round melon on my body. She whisper some words to my ears and give a moan. Asked me to flip and i thought i almost have a breast fuck. The way she cusp her breast and feed my little brother into it..heavenly..
She started to lick my nipple and jerk me off. Did not last long.

Another good outing at kawaii. The spa is very clean. Smells nice with the aromatherapy oil. So far i am given three different rooms. Each room is clean and neat.

Very impressed. But I want to return to KK. This time i shall try to shoot on her butt...wish me luck

Recent Ratings
tomchau   4-5-2021 11:15  Acceptance  +1   thanks!
dienw   22-3-2021 13:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thanks.
BrownNuts   22-3-2021 11:48  Karma  +2   
zennor   22-3-2021 06:30  Karma  +5   
Mister   20-3-2021 23:07  Karma  +4   Excellent. How close is she to her photos?
Cspoker50   19-3-2021 23:59  Karma  +3   Original