Place: Fung Shing - 373 Reclaimation Street Mongkok
Name: No.8
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Service: 10/10
Damage: $360 for 45 mins
PSE: 10/10, BBBJ, deep rimming, DATY, FS, CIM
WIR: Yes

Having done Queenie (2x) and Cici at Honey Spa recently, I gave my LB a good rest for a week. After a week of abstinence I went to workout at Pure Langham Place early morning, after the workout finished at 9am, I was in the shower and had a raging hard on! Needing an immediate release I got dressed and rushed over to Fung Shing at Reclaimation Street which was just 5 mins away from Langham Place. I got upstairs and told mamasan at the reception I want No.8, she told me to wait up in the room as she was not at work yet.

The room was playing JAP AV whilst I was lying on the plastic bed with the aircon on. Eventually No.8 arrived just after 9:30am, we said hi like long lost friends to each other and without a word she striped my shorts off, I was standing and she knelt down and gave me a BBBJ for about 5 mins right away. I was in heaven immediately as she wasn’t a real
looker but for her age she is quite slutty and she fits the bill perfectly for a cheap and dirty one.

she then stripped off and went into the shower where she started giving me a good clean and gave me mouth wash. she then told me to turn around with my back facing her where she gave my asshole a really good cleaning and tugging my LB at the same time. After a good 3-4 mins of this i turned back facing her as she starting licking both of my nipples and continue to tug my LB with soap. i had a raging hard on by now and she got down on her knees in the shower and started to give me a wet BBBJ for about 5 mins. I was in ecstasy already but this was just the warm up!

after showering i dried myself first lying down on the bed face down. she finished off her shower and proceeded to join me on the bed starting to give me a catbath and was licking my ears. She then kept cat bathing my back and eventually movedown my arse and told me to squat my arse up a bit. she proceeded to give me a good rimming and was tugging my LB at the same time. i was in heaven at this stage as she just kept going and i thought i was going to bust my nuts then.

but no! she asked me to turn around lying flat face up, she started licking both of my nipples and then slowly proceeded to lick and suck on my LB for a good 10 mins and slurping at my balls the same time. i really thought i was going to cum in her mouth but I held out and i think she got really tired from trying to suck me off haha.

she then asked if i wanted to eat her abalone? as she was totally cleaned shaven down there and i was she her punt of the day i could not resist and dived in to have my breakfast. she smell absolutely cleaned and i dined at he LS for a good few mins before she couldn't take it anymore, pushed my onto my back, dom me up and started to ride me, after a
few mins she got on all
fours and asked me to do her doggy. i stood by the edge of the bed as she guided my LB in and i started pumping
nice and slow at first and increased my pace as it got faster. i kept pumping so hard and fast as she was screaming in delight and it just made me pump harder. after a while i couldn't take it anymore and told her i was cumming. she got up ripped the dom off and sucked furiously until i unloaded every last drop in her mouth.

she quickly spit into the tissue but then proceeded continue to suck me for a bit longer. i was totally drained at this point and the phone in the room rang indicating the 45 mins was up. we jumped into the shower to have the quick wash as i was trying to catch my breath back. As we were both quickly getting dressed she said how about same time next week? i said you bet i will come again after my workout at the gym!

No.8 might be no spring chicken or a real looker. For $360 it was a real bargain and it was a pure PSE fuck. I walked out with a big smile underneath the mask and had a relaxing rest of Sunday. It was every cent well spent!

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   18-5-2021 20:36  Karma  +2   
trust_00   15-5-2021 17:23  Karma  +5   Nice find, have to try it next time im in mk
dododo   12-5-2021 09:12  Karma  +4   Great session
zeebee   11-5-2021 15:28  Karma  +5   sounds like a great deal
ramont   11-5-2021 11:12  Karma  +6   thanks
hotjac   11-5-2021 10:56  Karma  +4   Sometimes a 45 minute romp is all that's needed if it's down and dirty and done with lots of enthusiasm - great read.
tomchau   11-5-2021 06:22  Acceptance  +1   
theworm   10-5-2021 23:20  Karma  +5   glad to hear there is still action to be had in MK
Malchus   10-5-2021 22:41  Karma  +4   This report not sponsored by Pure
Rob1london   10-5-2021 22:03  Acceptance  +1   Hi bro, excellent report, is this the doorway to the right of the Makita shop?
hktomcruise   10-5-2021 21:23  Karma  +4   Nice report
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2021 06:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sentry's post

Rob1london, yes just past the traffic lights after Cordis Hotel. And yes this report is not sponsored by Pure haha.
Rob1london
Nookie Newbie

UID 157078
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2021 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sentry's post

Thanks for that, love staying at the Cordis, and hope to again! Is there a buzzer for entry, it looks to be one of those places that are hard to visit without local knowledge/language!
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2021 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Rob1london's post

No need to, just walk to the shop with the Makita sign after the traffic lights, you see a colourful sign which you walk up two flights of stairs to the reception. They will ask if you have booking, if not they lead you to a room and random girls come in and you choose the one of your liking. $360 in the morning and then $430 for the rest of the day!

Recent Ratings
dododo   12-5-2021 11:25  Acceptance  +4   Was all discussion done in Canto with magasin and no.8?
Rob1london   11-5-2021 21:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks Sentry!