Karma 811
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2021 23:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Polly AV Nuru - Central

Mods please move if necessary (I’m still unsure where these 1 person non-walk up posts should live)

Date & Time of Session:  July 2020 (she’s still active)
Name: Polly
Nationality & Language: She said local - I think she looks Thai - spoke some English
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5 - petite and solid bolt ins - the pics on the db are fairly accurate of her body
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $1500 + tip , 60 mins (nuru on the Nuru bed)
Repeat: unlikely - but a good one timer

Polly has a hell of a lot of services. A nice larger apartment on Elgin - the video and pics on the db are real. I just wanted a Nuru with HE (I don’t FS in HK).

Checked this out last summer when I was a lurker here, felt like the experience was worth sharing.

I messaged her about 11pm asking if she’s free, after a bit of negotiation for what I wanted, she accepted and I made my way over. She’s very secure, had to wait outside the 7/11 and send her a photo. Then ring the doorbell and walk up (can’t remember if it’s 2 or 3 floors). Then I’m greeted to an open door with no face. Next thing I know, I’m inside, door is closed, and Polly is stood there in linguire. Temp check and hand wash, mask off, and confirm it’s her, albeit less photoshopped in real life, lot of skin blemishes, but whatever right.

In to the shower with her and she cleans me up real nice, like a standing soapy in Thailand, and she has one of those stools you can sit on and the hand hole. For those who know, you know, right!

Then onto the fun… straight onto the Nuru bed, and she’s nuru’d up. Slipping and sliding and giggling all over the place, quite fun, I was actually concerned LB may slip into her, but she’s a pro and kept her lady away from my LB. anyway, I’d say 20 mins in she finally makes me . Back in the shower, she wipes me down, and then back on the stool for round two.

Out of the shower, onto the Japanese massage chair, where she essentially fake cowgirls me with her hands for about 15 mins with my head buried into the bolt Ons, and number two.

All in all, fun experience. Worth a shot if you want to spend some cash on something slightly luxurious. Probably wouldn’t return.

Recent Ratings
Spyeoh22   29-6-2021 18:47  Karma  +2   Will put this on my list of SP to try.
longtimelurker
Lustful Lord

UID 269015
Digest Posts 0
Credits 825
Posts 114
Karma 811
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2021 22:45  Profile P.M.