Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2021 17:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bitto Spa - Bit off more than I bargained for

Date & Time of Session:  1st May around 3:30 pm
Name:  Forgot to ask (judging from tg photos its Kei kei)
Link: @bittospa on TG.
Nationality & Language: Canto, can also english on TG
Face:  3/5 nmcot
Body:  3/5 Fake Cs
Skill: 4/5 massage, 4/5 HJ&BJ
Service: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 500 massage & HJ + 300 for the BJ
Repeat: Spa maybe, girl not for anything beyond massage

Bitto Spa had been long on my radar since I saw several reports about it sometime ago and had made it a point to give it a go.

Shot them a message on telegram asking if I can just walk up without a booking. Received an ok and a reminder in future to book ahead especially when doing so late afternoon. (Noted)

Part 1
Went up and got ushered in by Kei Kei herself who revealed she was the one managing the messages. Told her I wanted just a massage because I was so tired and didnt feel I can shoot even if I wanted to .

Got shown to one of the smaller rooms where I washed and dried by myself. Kei Kei invited me onto the massage table where she gave me one of the better massages I have felt outside a pure massage parlour.

Most noteworthy thing as she worked my upper back was when she straddled my legs and rubbed herself on them.

Moving lower, she started trying to stimulate LB with light rubs on my inner thigh as she worked my legs and lower back at some points practically touching and tracing her finger over my balls. . Despite me being stubborn and insisting that I want just a massage, cannot prevent little bro from responding to her touches.

She soon tells me to flip over on my back revealing my rebellious LB standing at attention. Giggling, she started a catbath with a focus on my nipples while she rubbed little brother slowly and suggested to me to upgrade to at least a BJ CIM even if I do not want FS (which is $900 ftr).

Being thoroughly tenderized and aroused from her massage and catbath, I agreed to my wallet's dismay .

Part 2

She stripped down to only her panties then returned to her attention to the catbath, licking my nipples while allowing me to play with her baseball hard boobs before slowly moving downwards until she reached LB. Commenting on how hard he is, she kissed the tip before noisily licking LB like a lollipop.

Half a minute later, she slid LB past her lips before sucking on it with lots of tongue running all over it. She then alternated between sucking on my balls and LB, making sure she'd get both balls in her mouth before activating her suction.

A minute of this later, I indicated that I want to sit up, so she got on her knees between my legs and continued while I placed my hand on her head trying my luck to see if shes willing to go deeper. Getting my intention she slowly took LB in deeper up until I was about to blow .

I barely had time to warn her before deep into her mouth. To her credit, she continued sucking until LB is spent. She spat the cum into a tissue before telling me to rest a little before showering.

She left the room, and I showered alone again. I had just finished drying off when she came back into the room with a bottle of water for me.

Paid and thanked her before leaving with a mix feeling of relaxation (of the deed) and the guilt (of spending more than I planned).

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   3-6-2021 10:45  Karma  +3   Yeah, Bitto is all B&S. Got switched to FeiFei for a 1K FS. Turns out she was late 30s and had a "pungent smell". Unfo ...
titleist   23-5-2021 18:10  Karma  +3   Bitto is full of old chicks with fake tits...thanks for report
zennor   21-5-2021 05:13  Karma  +5   Let your dick make the decisions. It will, whatever you think.
Unitedfuture   18-5-2021 20:26  Karma  +2   
boscitc   18-5-2021 16:59  Karma  +5   Don't love Bitto...
Mister   18-5-2021 12:57  Karma  +4   Good read, but Bitto girls are somewhat “mature”, surprised you think there’s any resemblance to photos
hotjac   17-5-2021 19:07  Karma  +4   LB knows who's in control ;)