Date: mid July 2021
Name: Angel
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 3/5 - Massage 2/5, Part 2: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1,300 for 60 min
Repeat: Maybe

I've been going to Flower Fairy for massage sessions over 10 times in a row now, so I felt like trying something new. Nothing wrong with the girls and the service there, but I just wanted to see a fresh face in a new environment. Between a couple of joints I have on my radar, I figured I should give Imperial Spa a try. It's quite conveniently located in Hankow Street and I've read positive reports on a a few of the ladies, one of whom is Angel. Booking via telegram was quick and easy - no need to show proof of booking at other spas.

I arrived right on time and was brought into a room. Nothing special here. If anything, it was on the small side and could barely fit the massage table with the door opening inwards. The shower room was surprisingly large though. I got cleaned up and Angel pops in a few minutes later. Her body is gorgeous. Slim from top to bottom, perky ass and a nice set of B cups. She speaks both Canto and Mandarin, but is more comfortable with the latter, so I tried by best to speak in shitty Mandarin. Her face is quite pleasing to look at and she's got a good voice too. Although some bros have said she looks to be in her late 20s, I think it's closer to early 30s.

The first part of the massage was mediocre to be honest. It's not what I would have liked if I've got major knots in my back, but this visit wasn't about that. I liked that she was cool with doing the dry rub without the towel so I could feel her soft hands gliding around. Eventually she gets to my butt and naughtily ran her fingers all over. LB was fully prepared to smash through the massage table at this point! When I turned over, I glanced at the clock - 25 minutes down, 35 to go. Will she rush to finish and get me out before the 60 minute mark? Thankfully, things slowed down after the flip and Angel was happy to rub the shaft slowly, keeping me on the edge. She was fully naked at this point and was alternating between licking my nipples, rubbing her boobs over me, tugging LB and grinding on my thigh. At this point I asked her if she can turn around and grind on me reverse cowgirl style until I cum. $300 extra, she says. Well I wasn't going to say no in that situation, so I spun her over and she got to work. Watching her hot body gyrate with soft moans and a wet pussy firmly planted against my cock was an awesome feeling. It didn't take long for me to unload all over her butt crack and back.

Angel took a moment to shower and dress up before obliging my request for a head massage without complaint. At the 55 minute mark, I was ushered into the shower for my turn to clean up and go. $1,300 is a bit steep, but the services met the expectations of this horny guy. I might repeat if I get in the mood again. Shame that I didn't see anyone there besides the mamasan though, so I cannot comment on the looks of other girls.

Recent Ratings
hkkt1989   17-7-2021 08:36  Karma  +2   
zebra   16-7-2021 08:56  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
flanagan888   16-7-2021 07:53  Karma  +2   Nice report but bit pricey for ropey 1st part massage