Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2021 02:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Abby Wan Chai.

Date & Time of Session:  30th June 2021
Name:  Abby
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin and a bit of English
Face: Couldn't really see her face because she had her mask on the entire time
Body:  4/5 Not skinny but not chubby either. A bit of baby fat nothing else. Her body wasn't MCOT but is generally good.
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5 Made me wait about 20 minutes but she did profusely apologize so minus a point for that.
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $700 90mins massage and $300 for clothes off and full access.
Repeat: Yes

So I read a review about Abby in Wan Chai and was around her area. Exhanged a few WeChat messages and booked her for 3pm.

She ushered me into the room, told me to enjoy a quick shower and that she would be back. Room was small but clean enough. Enjoyed the shower after being out in the Hong Kong heat. As soon as I got out decided to get some work done on my phone while waiting. Then I realised that I have been waiting over 10 minutes for her this isn't including my shower time. After about 15 minutes of leaving me in the room, she messages and says sorry and that she will be over soon. After 5 minutes, she comes back. Tells me that she is sorry and then tells me "omg you're cute". I usually don't buy into these compliments because I usually feel that they aren't usually sincere but Abby seemed to be quite sincere. I think I'm generally quite "good looking" with a bit of baby fat, so she said, oh, you need to keep fit. haha! So I think she was quite genuine with her comments.

Now she tells me lay down, I do and she immediately asks where does it hurt or which area does she want to me focus and I told her my lower back. To cut a long story short, damn, Abby has POWER. I'm used to hard massages but her massage was like "OH FUCK ME SILLY" as she was undoing knots in my lower back. She kept on telling me that my back feels tense and told me  that I should come see her at least once a week to get some relaxation. Oh yes, I definitely will and more importantly should as she does give hell of a good massage. She is a little chatty though, so if this isn't your thing, then maybe you could politely tell her that you want to take a nap during the massage. I enjoyed the conversation though.

After about 40 minutes into the regular massage, she begins a bit of teasing. Touches between the thighs. Scraping my balls. Sits on my back and I could feel that she wasn't wearing anything under her loose denim skirt. She had a bit of a bush, slightly trimmed. I didn't care, I was getting turned on already by the fact that I could literally feel her LS on my butt.

After 15 minutes of teasing while I was laying face down, she tells me to turn over. She starts hugging me and tells me again that I am so handsome while she grabbed little brother. I obliged and took the change to squeeze her surprisingly firm and nice ass. She then asked me if I wanted her to get naked. I said yes. She asked nicely if it was okay to add 300HKD? I said "no problem".

She then took off her top and skirt. And wow, she has cute small areoles. She seemed a little insecure and asked me are they okay. I said they were nice and cute and to not be shy. She hugged me and giggled. And so she begins with the frontal massage, starting to stroke my awaken LB. Compliments on it's size, and says, "omg..." and makes these sounds that she is aroused while stroking my LB. It was so genuine that it turned me on. I told her to lay down next to me and she did. I slowly played with her breasts as I caressed her body making my way down to her LS. I didn't want to force anything so I stroked her outer lips and became shy again and she said, "sorry I'm wet already". Hahaha! Seriously she was cute as fuck, and told her not to apologise. She begins to work her magic on LB and she had a good technique. Definitely not the best but it was me feeling how wet she was, having full access and then her responding accordingly and genuinely which made SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE with the experience. She was soaking wet, quiet and real moans. None of that "AHHHH", "OOOOOOO" and whispers in your ear nonsense from her is a huge plus. In no time, with two of my fingers in her, I felt her tighten and get a lot wetter than she already was and turned me on like hell as she came and I popped at the same time.

It's these times, where I wish she offered FS but from what I know she doesn't.

She honestly was refreshing compared to the regular places I used to go to. Great massage, very sensual and genuine part two and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a good balance of a good massage and a good HE.

She only works until 8pm she says so if you want to book her it needs to be late morning to then.

I'm definitely booking her again this week after moving houses. I'll definitely need some more muscles rubbed and LB attention as well.

Recent Ratings
SalesGuy555   17-7-2021 06:00  Karma  +2   Nice Find!
zebra   16-7-2021 08:55  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Nightwing230   15-7-2021 22:48  Acceptance  +1   Can I get her contact? Thanks bro
longtimelurker   15-7-2021 16:10  Karma  +3   Great report, will have to try!
modnar   15-7-2021 12:33  Karma  +5   A link or address would be helpful , thanks
cityguy   15-7-2021 10:13  Karma  +5   Lots of Abbys - can you share her WC or link?
boscitc   15-7-2021 08:01  Karma  +5   Excellent
r.augusto
Nookie Newbie

UID 278244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2021 16:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mr.edwardcolins's post

Link/contact details for Abby, please.
mr.edwardcolins
Lustful Lord

UID 130359
Digest Posts 0
Credits 541
Posts 54
Karma 534
Acceptance 148
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2021 02:53  Profile P.M. 
To those asking for her contact information, I have asked her if I can freely share and I am awaiting her reply. , if not, I guess I can share the name of the spa she works at. It’s called Yirun Spa. I think it’s between 294-295 Lockhart Rd. Wan chainear the corner of tonnochy road.   Sorry for not sharing earlier.
mr.edwardcolins
Lustful Lord

UID 130359
Digest Posts 0
Credits 541
Posts 54
Karma 534
Acceptance 148
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-6-2015
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2021 11:20  Profile P.M. 
I’ve gotten a reply and was told to freely share her contact number.  Her number is 6359 3067 on WeChat. And btw she changed her name now to Joey. Not sure why.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   16-7-2021 12:59  Acceptance  +1   Tried number and name on Wechat - neither worked :(