Acceptance 905
Reading Access 80
Registered 28-4-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2021 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Viet-Thai Combo in Central

Date & Time of Session:  Midday, about a month ago.
Names:  Ivy, Angel
Nationality & Language: One vietnamese, one thai
Face:  6/10; 8/10
Body: MCOT; 8+/10
Massage: Meh
Skill: V handjob: 10/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: Flirty in a mechanical way
Price & Session Length:  HKD1500 1/hr
Repeat: Not necessarily, details below.

Mulled this one over for awhile because I wasn't sure what I should report on—should I highlight the fact that it was a clear bait and switch or that I came like a volcano anyhow? Should I highlight the weird, kind of mechanical flirting and upselling up front or should I highlight the cute, warm, cuddling afterward? I'll just give the details and let you decide.

I saw a few photos of a girl I was mostly sure was fake (because god DAMN, see photos below). The profile alluded to Thai girl, etc. I texted the number a generic opening and she responded sending me a pic of someone else available. I screenshotted and said I only want this girl, I don't mind if she's not available (giving them the out/ability to save face using fake) but I don't want to go all the way to central and have it NOT be her. She assured me that girl was available. "Have." lol

I head to the building she sent and another girl opens the door. A bit older, Vietnamese (as I'd later find out), similar build but less youthful than the perky pic. She smiled at me and I smiled back (behind the mask). I showed her the picture of the girl and asked "is she here?" Ivy (or was it Angel, I wrote the names on my phone awhile back and forgot which was which--pretty sure Ivy was the viet) said yes, I'll get her. Led me to a room and instructed me to shower. For those of you shaking your heads, yes, I KNOW. I should've stuck to my principles, politely asked to see the girl first, etc. I'm an idiot with a dick.

Showered, laid down. In walks Ivy...but with a mask. Am I not supposed to...notice? I start to protest but her tits look....great...and she comes in and immediately starts rubbing my cock. I think she knew I was backed up and said to her pal "hey, let's split this, each get paid for doing half the work, etc." Because she said "can my friend join?" In scoots a light skinned thai girl, also with large-ish enhanced breasts, younger. Definitely not the girl from the photo but that wasn't even an illusion that was being pushed. I'm sure it was just a slow day and they were trying to 2-for-one. Again...I KNOW. Original price was 800 for massage and HJ. She said 1500 for 2. Whatever, instead of standing firm I laid down and let them make me firm.

Mediocre massage until Ivy oiled up her tits and started body-to-body. Angel was kind of...a non-presence at first. I tried to get her more involved but she was kind of just one-handing things from the sideline. Rubbed her tits in my face, stroked my cock, batted her eyelashed, etc. Titfucked Ivy for a bit while Angel played with my balls from behind.

I laid back down and Ivy started to give me a proper handjob. Angel was stroking my face and rubbing her tits and making some kind of noise resembling a moan. She seemed a bit...reined in...if I can say that. Like she wasn't fully letting go or having fun with the experience. But holy shit, Ivy could work me. I almost never come from a handjob alone—I don't need a death grip or anything but I need proper stimulation and repetition. Ivy's arms were strong and she made me cum so hard it nearly hit the ceiling.

She wiped me up, pulled down her mask, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then sauntered out to grab something or do something? Maybe just to go wash her hands. This is when things with Angel got interesting. While she'd been reserved before, she immediately dropped down and started snuggling with me. "So much...so much." She nuzzled my cheek (even with her mask still on). She moved her fingers along my chest, tracing circles. When Ivy got back, we bantered for a bit and I showered off. As I was about to go, they both came and hugged me a lot and squeezed (I'm a big guy) me like a teddy bear. Angel was SO affectionate and flirty...strange that it was AFTER I'd already come. I don't know what to make of it, really. I snapped a pick from the neck down to remember their bodies fondly. Attached below.

So...should I have rewarded the B&S? No. Should I have paid double to basically have another girl there for mental stimulation (ohhh two girls at once!) while one did most of the work? No. Do I regret any of it? Nope.

Like I said, an idiot with a dick.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   2-7-2021 07:56  Karma  +6   Great experience in the end, but at that price someone should have been at least slurping
longtimelurker   28-6-2021 08:17  Karma  +3   Great report
Bobomarcos   6-6-2021 16:25  Acceptance  +1   Jeezus Cryst!
godisdead   27-5-2021 11:52  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team
orangerange   22-5-2021 10:19  Karma  +5   Original
Mister   20-5-2021 10:50  Karma  +5   Original. It’s reports like this, with thought and effort put into it, that I’ll miss this forum for.
batman108   19-5-2021 09:40  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Johnnyr555   19-5-2021 01:15  Karma  +8   Great read at least. Thanks
Gazzamoat   18-5-2021 20:49  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   18-5-2021 20:34  Karma  +10   I love this report. So weird and wiggly, and...I HIT THE CEILING GODDAM!
Unitedfuture   18-5-2021 20:32  Karma  +2   
ramont   18-5-2021 18:13  Karma  +6   Bizarre, thanks for sharing
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2021 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 boscitc's post

So after reading this, in my mind I Jedi-mind-trick these girls and since they B&S and upsell, I negotiate them both for a total of $1000 and still hit the ceiling with my load.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   18-5-2021 18:53  Karma  +5   "These we're the jugs I was looking for..." *hand wave*
Husk
Nookie Newbie

UID 158224
Digest Posts 0
Credits 62
Posts 23
Karma 59
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2021 10:05  Profile P.M. 
I checked out this place in mid April after seeing a previous post and the Thai chick photo on 141. I had the same experience, as soon as i walked in the spa. The older viet chick greeted me and then told me to shower immediately. But I insisted to see the girls first. Ended up they only had 2 girls, the viet and a Thai, both of them were in late 30s.

According to the previous posts, this spa tend to upsell you during the massage as the other girl would walk in and offer 4 hands.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   27-5-2021 11:53  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing your experience. Needs a report!
priaposado   21-5-2021 12:55  Acceptance  +1   This is a place to avoid pals, had cheating experience as well
longtimelurker
Lustful Lord

UID 269015
Digest Posts 0
Credits 825
Posts 114
Karma 811
Acceptance 275
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-10-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2021 12:48  Profile P.M. 
Is this the one on the 8th floor of a commercial building that one would say has a full view?

Recent Ratings
boscitc   2-7-2021 04:35  Acceptance  +5   Yes, I believe it was.