Agent: Whatsapp Agent for booking
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, English
Face: 9/10, 8/10
Body: 8/10, 8/10
Height:  150-160 cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  1.8milIRD for 60min (Volcano), 4 hands (about 860hkd)
Repeat: Yeah

Rock up to the location in Canggu (there are a few diffremt locations). There is a security guard waiting upside the guides you in and then you enter a reception where a few hosts working who offer you a nice welcome drink and explain rules to you (HJ only). They take a few details and accept card which is nice. I selected 60 minutes and two girls.

Next you get to a room where the girls standing in line and enthusiastically greet you as you enter. I was incredibly impressed that were about 18 beautiful Indonesian women in skimpy lingerie all smiling and frankly none of them I went of gone for. I was with regretting my decision of choosing only two, as three was only a slight bit more. This kind of selection was incredibly impressive, after a moment of indecision I selected one who gave me a nice smile and had some ample c cup breasts and another with a round plump ass. They all say thank you goodbye and leave.

The host then guides me to a room and gives me a few minutes to have a shower. I must say this place is incredibly beautifully furnished. It is modern, new, stylish and artsy. The bed and room is very large. I have a few minutes to shower before the girls arrive, and when they do they are very friendly and gfe-like. They ask me some questions to make conversation and then prompt me to lie down for the massage. They ask me what level of strength I enjoy and of course I say strong.

P1 is a very formidable massage where my entire body gets attention. The pressure from many hands is amazing, they do a full back shoulder, legs arms etc. Eventually they are stroking my thighs and finally it's time for the flip. Both are now naked and covered in Coconut oil and I'm free to help myself to them. I enjoy fondling the breasts of the first girl while the other continues to massage my shoulders. One begins stroking my cock hard and the other is DFK and finally it's too much for me to handle

Cleaned up and enjoyed a shower with both girls washing me down and soaping me thoroughly. (They offer the bath option but I prefer the shower). Say my goodbyes and leave. Overall I would recommend the service & the facility is excellent and the quality of girls was top notch. I don't normally like going into somewhere where you don't know which girl you are working with a line up of this quality its hard to complain. Definitely worth the value, especially when compared to Hong Kong specially. Unfortunately I can't link any pictures of the girls as they do not have it on the site.

Recent Ratings
Ulysses1812   9-8-2024 06:10  Acceptance  +1   
Johaan   23-7-2024 22:26  Karma  +3