Reading Access 60
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2024 18:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thai Ploy James lee. TST

today again said just arrived until the 2nd her last day
around 1300
Ploy, not the prettiest in there   but not ugly and has the naughtiest twinkle in her eye
floor 2.   203 C
thai age 30 about right
body. petite busty (well done man made I think,). 9/10
face  7.5/10. too much lipstick for some reason didn't suit her.   
cost 400   included good GFE Daty and FS   I gave 500
would I return ,  yes more than likely if I get the time.  but still tempted to try the Russian.

so walked sown James lee in test and there are some great looking Chinese on the top few floors some amazing shaped legs and pretty faces but wouldn't entertain and old gweilo.  wonder if was because I go in shorts and t-shirt and don't look smart?   let me know if you are western and get a lot of no and doors closed on you..    or I could be just fug ugly to them.. who knows

anyway as usual I digress.    ended up on floor 2 and this little dark skinned thai was very flirty. said she loved my eyes and big farang cocks    id only a few more doors to look at so walked away with a semi hard on, there's a  bigger assed Russian on the 2nd floor right in the corner right off lift right and end door.  turn left.   she was also very chatty but wasn't keen on Daty. said would light French kiss and she almost drew me in but at 800. vs 400. I decided im too tight for a Russain.

ok so back I go to the thai and she is very happy to see I returned.  

into room she asks for cash up front I give 500 and she's hovering delaying the change   and I tell her its fine.. (usually this warms up the thai ladies  nothing like cold cash to turn them on.

into shower given mouthwash before she would kiss.   played with those ample boobs and some kissing while she washes/ jerks off the little guy who's standing to attention like a private on parade.  
into bedroom and she stand in front of me while iim seated on the bed and some good DFK plenty young and she's playing with LB and im playing with her shaven snatch

end up on the bed and we kiss like gee and I move down to boobs and  then down for daty.  switch into 69 and im face fucking her whilst tongue fucking that tasty little hole   finger tip in her ass. but she won't let it go deeper.  she has a good orgasm with my tongue inside her and she's choking on my cock.    and she tasted so good.  

on with the Dom and start in mish   enter slowly as she says she's tight . but accommodates well and I pound her  lifting her ass off the bed with her legs over my shoulders and she cuts again.
she's worried now as says she cant cum too many times otherwise no energy for rest of the day so I flip her into doggy and finish off.   shower and leave    have her WhatsApp. details. she's happy to share and has sent some pics too for you guys to see.  I always tell them im posting on here and she was happy to send these pics to try get more trade.  

sorry to the guys with lower RA I been told these have to go at L50 restriction and I cant forward via message as will delete them once this is posted

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lamlamlay   7-6-2024 18:43  Acceptance  +3   Nice review, wonder if she still there, will make a visit
Ufans   4-6-2024 19:13  Acceptance  +1   
Jack_Sparrow   1-6-2024 09:05  Karma  +5   nice one
boscitc   30-5-2024 16:08  Karma  +10   
asianfetish   30-5-2024 08:30  Karma  +6   
austin821   30-5-2024 03:57  Karma  +8   
nitesky6888   30-5-2024 02:28  Karma  +12   Keep them coming
otkmnl88   30-5-2024 01:38  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   29-5-2024 22:18  Karma  +4   
Szx   29-5-2024 21:29  Acceptance  +1   Man I'm so upset I can't have a look!
miketk   29-5-2024 20:06  Karma  +5   Nice with causal photos. Thanks!