Agent: herself, whatsapp only
Nationality & Language: Thai from Bangkok good English
Face:  3.5 /5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5 for massage, 5/5 for bj
Service: didn’t want to go on top
Price & Session Length: 1k
Repeat: Yes sure

Many reports here for the famous candy. Some good abd some bad. I had a pleasant experience with her

Like many have said, she has a very nice studio apartment where she lives and works. So nice that I actually asked her how much she is paying as I wouldn’t mind living there.

She is very mature with lots of trashy tattoos abd trashy bolt ons. I sometimes get the urge to have just the trashiest looking girls and she fits that bill perfectly

Shower was standard. Massage was meh. Light pressure and she wasn’t very into it.

Her skills shine when the bbbj is done. Lots of spit and head turning and tongue action. Loved it

Onto the main course, she wasn’t too keen on being on top. That’s fine by me I took her doggy and she is actually surprisingly very very tight. I only lasted a few strokes before I nutted in her

Has anyone ever tried anal with her? Also does anyone had both meomeo and candy want to make a comparison?

Recent Ratings
theworld   12-10-2021 22:36  Karma  +5   Thanks. Been with MeoMeo a few times and she is great. But not with Candy.
boscitc   11-10-2021 13:12  Karma  +5   She's great. But why is this in the Sauna section?
anabikumi   11-10-2021 12:47  Karma  +3   
godisdead   11-10-2021 08:35  Karma  +8   Excellent! Thanks for sharing!
zebra   11-10-2021 01:11  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks