Wish Spa - Amy

Date & Time of Session:  6 Oct
Name: Amy
Link: @wishmenu on Telegram
Nationality & Language: Canto, Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5 (shower together, 2 shots, DFK, BBBJ)
Price & Session Length: 1,200 60 mins (1110 + 100 tip)
Repeat: Maybe

Contacted wishspa on telegram and made a booking for Amy. No problems here. This is my second time at wishspa. I booked Monica previously (Here's my report on Monica)

Arrival:
Location is discrete in a commercial building. I was greeted by someone called Sophie, pretty cute and milfy look. Yoyo wasn't there, maybe it's her day off. Alice walked by and said hello and i said Hi back. She looks quite pretty I'd say.

Part 1:
Sophie lead me to the room. Showered alone, then Amy came in. After showering I said Hello and chit chat a bit. She doesn't look bad actually, pretty cute I'd say. Her body is not slim but definitely not fat/chubby. She has a body of an average woman. She lead me to the bed. She's very friendly and accommodating. She cannot speak english, which is fine as I speak cantonese. I went up to the bed and begin the massage. We were getting to know each other just chit chatting a bit. And 5 min in she already started kissing and licking my ear. I didn't really mind as I'm not really there for the massage lol She was kissing all over my back and ear and face while massaging me, and stroking LB here and there. I flipped and she started kissing me all over and immediately stick her tongue into my mouth lol. She loves to DFK and we were pretty much DFK-ing the entire time. I started rubbing her clit and she's wet. Started fingering her as she moaned loudly and I think she squirted a bit. I got my finger out of her LS and had her suck my finger. She returned the favor by giving me BBBJ. After a while she got the nuru out and put it on my LB, giving me a HJ until a erupted. She would talk dirty sometimes and lots of DFK. Very GFE

Part 2:
After I came, she asked me if I wanted 2 shots. I was a bit surprised and asked isn't it times up already? She said we still have 25 min. And I said sure why not! So we showered together again and went for round 2. She gave me a back massage and the massage is a bit more serious this time and felt great. After a while she told me to get on top of her. Got on top and she's stroking my LB as we DFK the entire time. She would rub my LB on her LS, very tempting to put it in lol but of course we know our boundaries. Finally came on her stomach.  

Aftermath:
Showered together and chitchat, paid and left. Overall it was great. Am's service is excellent, very accommodating, friendly and patient. I might try Alice next

[ Last edited by  manofdahouse at 6-10-2021 15:05 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   7-10-2021 12:05  Karma  +4   Any resemblance to the pic?
sneakyp   7-10-2021 10:54  Karma  +2   Round 2 sounds nice, sounds like a good HJ.
batman108   7-10-2021 10:34  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   6-10-2021 22:48  Karma  +2   Thank you.
David.youngson   6-10-2021 21:00  Karma  +3   Any bad /smoker breath?
firstraitt   6-10-2021 20:52  Acceptance  +1   Good report. Thanks!
manofdahouse
Erotic Emperor

UID 251130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2386
Posts 87
Karma 2377
Acceptance 176
Reading Access 60
Registered 26-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2021 00:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 manofdahouse's post

@David.youngson hmm not bad smoker breath per say, i do taste a tiny tiny bit of the nicotine. But wasn't really a deal breaker for me personally.
manofdahouse
Erotic Emperor

UID 251130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2386
Posts 87
Karma 2377
Acceptance 176
Reading Access 60
Registered 26-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2021 15:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 manofdahouse's post

@Mister The picture is photoshopped to make her face and body appear more slim but yea I'd say the face is pretty accurate. I actually prefer how she looks in real life more since the photo makes her look like a creepy doll lol

Recent Ratings
Mister   8-10-2021 12:47  Karma  +1   Thanks, lol