Subject: [USA][Honolulu] Jayy - MILF Chronicles part 1
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:17. 
ketsumaru
Carnal Conqueror

UID 100305
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 16
Karma 270
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2021 08:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Jayy - MILF Chronicles part 1

Date & Time of Session:  May
Name:  Jayy
Nationality & Language: Korean but speaks decent english
Face:  4/5 (Very pretty face with minimal aging. Great facial structure)
Body: 4/5 (Thin body, long sexy legs, smooth skin, saggy tits but comes with the age)
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: Yes

Just going to preface this series by saying I have been on the hunt for hot MILF types like in those JAV movies. I don't mind a little aging, but wanted at least a pretty lady with excellent skill. I got exactly that with Jayy and another one (Suji) who I will write about next.

Was really debating between Jayy and Suji, so I called and asked if I could see both before choosing. Mamasan made me pick, so I just went with Jayy. Got to the place and was lead into the room where Mama told me to wait a bit cause Jayy just started lunch. I happily said that it was okay, no fuss. Waited about 5-10 min and Jayy comes in. Wow...

I was expecting her to look way older, but to my surprise she looked younger than others had suggested. I think she could pass in the late 40's range. She has flowing hair, high cheekbones, slim, elegant body, decent sized boobs, long sexy legs, and some belly fat but nothing bad. She's like 5'5" 110lbs, model type body. Some people say she resembled JAV star Sanae Aso, and while I don't completely agree with this comparison, I can see some resemblance. She was hot to say the least and I was getting hard.

She came in and apologized for the short wait, told me that as long as I wasn't in a hurry, she wasn't either and would make sure we had a good time. Awesome. Not a clock watcher at all, and 200% dedicated to the service. She has a very easy going, playful, personality. We instantly started building chemistry through some small talk as we undressed and showered. She complimented me a lot for being handsome and having a nice body, which I took nicely to because it was like those cougar vibes and i'm her next victim . She does a thorough job in the shower and at one point told me to put my hands up against the wall. Thought maybe she was gonna try to finger me or give me some rimming but it was more or less just teasing my dick, stroking it hear and there and kissing the lower half of my body.

Back into the room she lays me face down and gets on top of me, feeling me up very sensually, and breathing in my ear, rubbing her tits/licking my entire body. With my senses fired up, she tells me to flip and at this point i'm pulsating-ly hard. She sees that and asks if it's okay to suck me off or if I wanted a cover. I opted for a BBBJ and she immediately swallowed me up. Swirled her tongue in god knows how many different ways, gyrating and going up and down on it. It was so hot to watch all this action unfold. Just seeing her sexy MILF body, her moans and wet slurps as she pretty much just worshipped my hard dick and slobbered all over it. She gives a great BBBJ, excellent on all fronts - skilled tongue, good suction, good depth/range.

Then she asks what else I want, and I ask her what she's comfortable with. She playfully tells me that it's whatever makes me happy, she will do it. So we switch to 69 and I get a face full of her bare pussy. No hair, meaty pussy and clit. I'm not that into 69 with WGs but wow...I had a buffet with her. I buried my face in there and tasted all her juices, sucked on her clit while she sucked me off harder and faster. I think this part of the session felt the best and I wish it lasted longer. But I think she got kind of sensitive cause I was going ham on her clit. It was evident in her moaning and how much harder she was going at me lol. Like she wanted revenge.

She cap'd me and then we switch to missionary where I get a good view of her pretty face. I start pumping in and out of her and then she wraps her long, sexy, legs around me and pulls me in closer. She grabs my hair and makes me kiss her. Get some DFK from her as her pussy opens up and invites me in deeper. Such an ecstatic feeling being deep in her luscious pussy and she's sucking on my tongue at the same time. I was getting pretty close and I guess she sensed this. She grabbed my ass and pushed me in deeper and I came super hard in her. Like a son filling up some thirsty MILF. Fantasy fulfilled!

She removed the cap from me and I guess some of it spilled out onto the floor. She started wiping it off the floor but then jokingly said "whoever gets to step on my darling's cum is so lucky" . I loved all the sweet talk she gave me. Made me feel real special to her. We showered and she was much more touchy with me after sex. More hugging, hand holding, and wanted kisses from me.

Jayy is hot and sex with her is amazing. She's super service oriented and will do whatever to please you. Treat her good and she will take care of you. I am starting to love seeing these veterans instead of younger WGs who don't have the skill to satiate me fully. I think you just gotta find the sweet spot of an older provider that still looks hot and has the skill.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   9-2-2023 23:26  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   2-8-2021 00:16  Karma  +5   hot
Rob1london   19-5-2021 00:32  Acceptance  +1   Great review bro.
sjtopher   12-5-2021 09:09  Karma  +2   Yummy good for you
lefeu   8-5-2021 13:18  Karma  +4   Nice. No pics?
pazzaw   8-5-2021 05:18  Karma  +2   Excellent
tclaw   8-5-2021 03:46  Acceptance  +1   Well written with details
asaccard89   7-5-2021 13:00  Karma  +3   Fun