Subject: [USA][Honolulu] Nana - 2nd visit foot fetish session
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:17. 
ketsumaru
Carnal Conqueror

UID 100305
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 16
Karma 270
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2021 06:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Nana - 2nd visit foot fetish session

Date & Time of Session:  Late March 2021
Name:  Nana
Ad: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bod ... nolulu/6213816.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese, can speak Mandarin and good english
Face:  3/5 (USG thinks she's gorgeous but I don't. Certainly not bad though)
Body: 3/5 (not as thin as her pics, has a bit of belly fat now)
Height: 5'5"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: Done after this session, but a good option to keep

Went back to Nana for a second visit. Last time on my way out and during our fun I noticed she had nice feet/toes. Well kept, long toes, with a nice pedicure. Fits the MO of what I look for if I want some foot action. I texted her and I asked if she could help satisfy my fetish and she happily obliged. She even went the extra mile and asked what I liked and I was going to tell her over text but thought it'd probably be safer and better to just show her a video in person.

Won't really write about the other details of her place and her routine (I've already done so in my last review of her). So i'll keep it relatively short this time - same routine, action starts after the massage. This time she gave me longer DT and I stood up while she kneeled to fuck her throat. It felt really good and she can take it without gagging or anything like that. Of course don't go too crazy, allow her to let you know if it's too much.

Then instead of penetrating her this time, we started some foot fun. She put her feet in my face and made me worship her feet. I kissed/licked every inch of her foot and sucked on her toes. She got really horny off of that and asked me to show her how I wanted her to give me a footjob. Had a video saved and showed her and she actually took the time to watch it and figure out the positions. I really appreciated that cause I feel like other providers I've gone to for footjobs just assume one position is enough.

We did a variety of positions. She started off stroking my dick between her arches until I was rock hard. Then I wanted her to use her toes more so she wrapped them around my shaft and put on some lube so that she could stroke it. The feeling of her toes wrapped around my dick, going up and down, and rubbing against my head was amazing. One of my favorite positions if done right. I think she kind of got the hang of it as she started being more adventurous, which I absolutely love to see a girl do. She put my dick between her toes and squeezed the head as she stroked it. Slow and sensual, like she was controlling the flow of my load with her feet. I was shaking at this point lol. She cycled through these positions and built up a big load as I was ready to pop. I grabbed her feet and helped position them in a way that had her toes wrapped around my head and the rest of my shaft between her soles. Just the view of seeing the head of your dick pop in and out between her toes is so hot to me. I fucked her feet like this till completion and she even gave me some dirty talk asking me to cum on her toes.

Felt very satiated after this and she laughed and said she had fun doing it. Nana was a good sport about this and definitely aimed to please. Her service is truly great. I imagine you could replicate the same kind of experience with another fetish or something else that you fancy as long as it's not too outrageous.

Recent Ratings
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:04  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   29-4-2021 14:31  Karma  +6   Nice
sjtopher   29-4-2021 01:49  Karma  +2   Nice review !!!
pazzaw   29-4-2021 01:26  Karma  +2   Nice, glad shes open to doing more!
jkfoodftw   28-4-2021 12:56  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing