Subject: [USA][Honolulu] Kim - pretty spinner, but...
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:17. 
ketsumaru
Carnal Conqueror

UID 100305
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 16
Karma 270
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2021 11:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Kim - pretty spinner, but...

Date & Time of Session:  Late March 2021
Name:  Kim
Org: Sunflower
Nationality & Language: Chinese, can speak Mandarin and good english
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 (I like thin girls with some assets)
Height: 5'1"
Skill: ? (will explain)
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: yes

Continuing my Hawaii reports...

I had read from USG that there was a new girl at SF that was must see so I went back to check her out. Called and the mamasan was a lot friendlier to me (most likely because this was my second time). She had recognized my number and helped me get the time I had wanted despite her originally saying it wasn't possible.

Went and was greeted by a very petite, thin, pretty Chinese girl. She happily lead me to the room where we chatted a bit and connected. She told me she had just gotten to Hawaii and commented about how it was raining and that she hasn't even really had much of a chance to go out yet. Apparently she doesn't work often, but is usually around the East coast area. We joked around, got undressed, and showered together (she didn't do much to clean me, but whatever).

She's got a very pretty face, hardly any body fat (I think she said she was no more than 95lbs), small man-made boobs, and some ass. You aren't going to get huge tits and a giant ass from this kind of frame, but I didn't mind. I like the petite look.

Back to the room, she told me to lay down, relax, and let her massage me. I was expecting a rather half-assed massage cause the last one I had gotten from this place was mediocre and because she was so small. I was wrong, she was savvy with what she had. Knew all the right places to press and knead on, and she used her weight well. I think her massage skills are 4/5.

Told me to flip and she started licking me all over, sucked on my nipples a bit, the usual as she worked her way down. Got me sensitive and hard, she started a BBBJ while carefully dragging her nails down my body. She'd do this every time she bobbed her head down on my dick and the sensation was great. Snow from the same org did the same kind of technique, but Kim did it noticeably better. Her BJ skills are better too. This lasted about 15 min before I motioned to get to the action.

She started on top and rode me a bit bouncing up and down, but like most girls, stamina was an issue and she didn't last long in this position until motioning me to fuck her. We switched position and she pulled me into her. I took it slow at first but she told me she wanted me to fuck her harder. I was kind of distracted cause I have a foot fetish and her newly pedicured toes were looking , so I started sucking on them. But she told me to stop because she felt like it was dirty lol. Oh well.

Continued pounding her in missionary and could feel her gripping me harder as if she was about to cum. Lots of eye contact and then suddenly...she SCREAMS. My dick gets ejected and she kind of moans in pain. She gets into a fetal position and takes a little bit to recover. I was horrified, I thought I had done some damage to her pussy (and I wasn't even going that hard). But turns out she told me, in her words, "I broke my pussy". She explained that yesterday was her first day back in the game and she had 8 guys see her and they weren't gentle. I felt really bad and just gave her all the time she needed to recover while trying to make her feel better.

She put some lube and some "medicine" for her pussy and told me to go back in her and that she's okay. She was happy again, but it just didn't feel right. She told me she wanted me to go fast and it's cause she wants me to cum. I told her it's okay, and that I'd be gentle with her. Busted out the slow and soft game, and love-making kind of strokes, and we got going. She received it well and I finished as quickly as I could.

Afterwards she looked me in my eye and spoke to me in Chinese and said "you were gentle to me because you felt bad for me, thank you" and kinda just blushed. We stared at each other for a bit, didn't really know what to say, but it was a feel-y kind of moment. She just kept saying thank you and hugged me. I told her that I didn't want to hurt her and afterwards she warmed up to me real hard, like GFE when there previously was none. We cuddled for the remainder of the time, and talked about other things. Wanted to take her mind away from this kind of stuff, I don't think she's built for it. I had completely forgotten to handle the paperwork in the beginning, and she gently reminded me, saying it's okay cause I was Chinese and she trusted me lol.

So overall, sexually, I think she knows what she's doing and perhaps there's more to her skill but I wasn't able to gauge it fully. She definitely has some tricks to make the guy think she's about to cum, and so that may entice you to blow your load quickly. Very, very sweet and pretty girl. We got along and she even agreed to hang out with me. Unfortunately, she was supposed to stay 10 days, but I heard she left after 5. Guess she couldn't take it, and i'm lowkey glad she was able to get out early. These WGs put their bodies to work and it's definitely not an easy thing to do.

[ Last edited by  ketsumaru at 19-4-2021 11:53 ]

Recent Ratings
hugeness   1-2-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:03  Acceptance  +1   Any screening, or do they just make appointments via call?
lefeu   21-4-2021 13:18  Karma  +6   Nice, thanks
tclaw   20-4-2021 15:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jeffzeke   20-4-2021 14:32  Karma  +8   outstanding!
sjtopher   20-4-2021 10:30  Acceptance  +1   thank you great review
pazzaw   20-4-2021 03:30  Karma  +2   Nice, thanks for the report!
sjtopher
Kinky King

UID 273414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1005
Posts 81
Karma 991
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-4-2021
Location SF Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2021 06:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
That is a fabulous review All the great details needed.  Thank you

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   20-4-2021 14:32  Acceptance  +1   If possible, please use rating system for one-liners (unless you using the mobile version).