Acceptance 126
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2019
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2023 16:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand vs Cambodia vs Hong Kong vs Phillipenes

So I have a few weeks of holiday coming up and I've been wondering where to go. Obviously, these four places are vastly different in terms of accessibility, cost (both in accommodations and girls), quality of girls, types of girls available (For example, Thailand might be the destination for LBs, HK has cheaper Russians), relative safety, etc.

I've done BKK and HK. I know that BKK (and Pattaya) is THE punting capital of Asia, but since I work in China, getting drug tested by chance on my way back has given me pause. I know that its a small possibility, but it still exists. I know AC is a big punting town, but I've heard its pretty sketchy.

I dunno. If you guys had a few weeks of holiday, where would you spend them?

Recent Ratings
littleitalia   24-7-2023 17:31  Acceptance  +4   Agree with Jack. And see below.
JackTheBat   24-7-2023 17:20  Acceptance  +10   See below.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32013
Posts 2103
Karma 31633
Acceptance 7599
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 24-7-2023 17:27  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by forceholy at 24-7-2023 16:34
Obviously, these four places are vastly different...

Well yes. Yes they are.

What do you want to do? If you want to spend all your vacation time banging as many human females as possible, Pattaya probably best. Although Bangkok will certainly work. In 2023, these two destinations are almost certainly better for this than elsewhere, assuming you like Thai women.

Drug tested, how does this come into play?

Cambodia is no longer an ace destination for mongering, although there is a scene. Some like Angeles City in Philippines, but no one raves about the food. Hong Kong has plenty to offer across the spectrum, but you'll spend more money. And as you live in China you might prefer a Southeast Asian destination.

There's no pat answer unless you want to live 24/7 chasing Thai pussy.

JtB

littleitalia
Kinky King

UID 123670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1716
Posts 55
Karma 1710
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-7-2023 17:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by forceholy at 24-7-2023 16:34
So I have a few weeks of holiday coming up and I've been wondering where to go. Obviously, these four places are vastly different in terms of accessibility, cost (both in accommodations and girls), qu ...

Forget about Cambodia, unless you want to spend all your money and time buying drinks for girls who don't fuck (or will only fuck after you've bought countless rounds).

For the others, it also depends on what kind of punting game you're into now, how much money you have budgeted, and how much you are willing to work to get a good punt.

For gogos, I think the Thailand gogo scene is a freaking zoo now, but you can still pull a few good ones at Nana (Pattaya gogo scene is disneyland waste of time and money). Angeles still has gogo fun but it's taking more effort now - but still worth it for 5-6 days. (I personally hate Manila, but some dudes are into it.)

Like Jack said, Pattaya (and Bngkok) offer vast quantity and Thai Friendly is making it easy to access (along with other soapy, massage, BJ bar options, etc.). But I just don't think Thai women are that much fun anymore - pretty mechanical. But a lot of guys don't care about that.

HK would definitely eat into the budget. And take note of the many negative reviews of the Russians.

What I and others have been doing when planning 3-4 weeks of punting is just hopping around SE Asia. If I was coming from mainland, I'd do 1 week HK, 5-6 days Angeles, and a week each in Pattaya and Bangkok. That way you can get a variety of games, flavors, contours, and textures. Great food in TH and HK, nice day swims in Angeles and TH, and spreading across different budget levels. I think the HK-Clark direct flight is back, so you can easily fly HK-Angeles-Bangkok (with convenient taxi to/from Pattaya) and then back to China.

Enjoy the trip!
forceholy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 255532
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 58
Karma 442
Acceptance 126
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-3-2019
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2023 03:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JackTheBat at 24-7-2023 17:27

Well yes. Yes they are.

What do you want to do? If you want to spend all your vacation time banging as many human females as possible, Pattaya probably best. Although Bangkok will certainly work. I ...

So word on the street is that since Thailand legalized Marijuana, China has been ramping up random drug tests on recent arrivals from Thailand. There was a story recently of a British dude who got deported because he smoked in Thailand and got tested in China. It might have been over some other issues, but still.

Better safe than sorry.

[ Last edited by  forceholy at 25-7-2023 03:26 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   25-7-2023 12:34  Acceptance  +8   
JackTheBat   25-7-2023 07:51  Acceptance  +2   So...maybe don't smoke any cannabis on your holiday?
Pickley
Nookie Newbie

UID 294593
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 4
Karma 8
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-7-2023 00:38  Profile P.M. 
I very much enjoyed Angeles City. Like others said the food is the biggest downside. Girls are usually a bit more on the girlfriend side and BB is standard if you’re into that. PH isn’t exactly a nice place though so watch out for your belongings. Use the safe and don’t leave valuables out. Bar girl scene is the main attraction and easiest to navigate but you can also try Pina Love app to set up dates. Just be polite but straight forward.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   27-7-2023 21:54  Acceptance  +8   What’s the problem with the food there? Just curious. Sorry, maybe irrelevant.
Hobbier   27-7-2023 21:35  Acceptance  +2   I concur.