Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'4"
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 160/hr
Repeat: No

Got word about Joy through a semi-reputable source that's an operator for multiple C-orgs.  
She mentioned Joy is new to the scene and pics are real.

I liked the pic - she's wearing a tight fitting dress, and looks like she could be a KTV hostess.

Got to the place and she looked exactly as her pictures, so I was pleasantly surprised.
First gave me a very good, but brief massage, then undressed completely.
Her body is good - nice man mades with eraser nipples, a round cushy ass.  A voluptuous spinner you could say.
I tried to explore her kitty with my fingers but no go.
So I attacked those erasers and sucked on them thoroughly, then did some DATY, which she liked.
Unfortunately she does not allow kissing.
I also think she doesn't do BJ's, as she lead me straight to FS.
Put on the cap and started in missionary, which got her going, then flipped her over for DS because I really wanted that round ass slapping against me.
Started pounding the shit out of her until
The view of that ass was really nice, and made me bust a fairly nice nut.
We chatted a little bit - she said she's doing this because job opportunities in Taiwan are not good, and she doesn't like it but has to for the money.  (I can tell she was not that enthusiastic, just wanted to do the min. effort for the $$)
I asked for another massage, but she was trying to upsell "I'll give you a better massage if you come back again."
I was like "I actually want one now, because I still have about 45 mins left in the session"
Not sure if there was something lost in the communication (my mandarin is fairly limited) but she said her and the girls ordered delivery and she wanted to eat, so she didn't want to do a massage.  I insisted on getting it and she reluctantly agreed.

She gave me another brief massage and I ended up leaving after 30 mins even though I paid for the full hour.

Overall, she has a good,youthful body with nice ass and tits, but service is lacking.
She's good for in a pinch when you just need that quick release, but overall the experience was lackluster.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   3-2-2023 23:44  Acceptance  +1   
Looksatyou01   31-1-2023 21:30  Acceptance  +1   
Funkyou58   28-8-2021 14:35  Acceptance  +1   
Tybear   15-8-2021 10:51  Karma  +2   Thanks
pazzaw   13-8-2021 03:30  Karma  +2   
sjtopher   11-8-2021 03:41  Karma  +4   nice review to bad not MOSG
lefeu   7-8-2021 13:26  Karma  +6   Thanks. Same old C-org service. Cheap for a reason
ImageCreator   6-8-2021 20:32  Karma  +4   Something is always missing at a C org (either looks, service or both)