Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2016 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Size does matter... for girls at least:

Here is an interesting article about how the relation of a woman's location of her clitoris to her urinary tract plays a role on her chances of having an orgasm from penetrative sex. It sorta explains why with some girls I feel like a stud as she orgasms as I pump away and some do not causing me to doubt my skill. Or article gives us an excuse why the girl did not orgasm.

Perhaps some bros can provide in their field reports whether or not the wg is a Stud-maker by reporting the measurement between her clitoris and urinary tract.

Link to article :Link

<<<<<

Size does matter... for girls at least: Study finds women with a certain type of vagina are more likely to orgasm during sex

A NEW study has suggested that it's actually the size and position of a woman's vagina that affects her ability to orgasm.

Often it's a man's penis shape and size which is the hot topic of discussion when talking about how pleasurable sex is for a woman.

But instead, a new study has looked into the differences of a woman’s anatomy and how it affects their orgasming capability.

And researchers have revealed that it could actually be the shape of a woman's vagina that determines whether or not she can climax.

The study, which was conducted by experts at Indiana University, found that a woman with a clitoris that's positioned with 2.5cm or less from their urinary tract will find it easier to orgasm through penetrative sex.

This is because the close proximity to the urinary tract allows a woman to enjoy sufficient satisfactory friction around her clitoris, which enables her to climax during sex.

But, if a woman's clitoris is positioned 3cm or more away from her urinary tract, it's unlikely she will be able to achieve an orgasm through penetration.

Speaking of the findings, Elisabeth Lloyd, from the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction at Indiana University-Bloomington, advised woman became more familiar with their bodies.

She continued that knowing your clitoris location should be able help you understand what works better for you and your partner during sexual intercourse.

“Women can do this measurement themselves or with their partner, to help explain their own sexual experience,” she told MedicalXpress.

But she reassured woman that they don't have to always climax during penetrative sex as it’s not an occurrence that happens every time.

“We’ve learned in our research there are so many women who do not have orgasm with intercourse on a regular basis,” she added.

“To put this banner of healthiness as having orgasm with intercourse kind of stacks the deck against these women who, because of their anatomy, cannot have orgasm with intercourse.”

The full findings have been published in the scientific journal Clinical Anatomy.

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   16-5-2016 11:38  Acceptance  +1   interesting read
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11504
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7410
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2016 11:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 doghead's post

I always thought it was me when I came in less than a minute and the girl failed to climax. Good to shift the finger of blame now. Thanks.

Recent Ratings
cheesosaurus   26-5-2016 21:57  Acceptance  +1   lol=)
cheesosaurus
Erotic Emperor

UID 144205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2864
Posts 258
Karma 2850
Acceptance 277
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-3-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2016 21:59  Profile P.M. 
so...anybody try to measure this?

i've seen plenty of vajajays and clits...

but not sure if I've ever really seen a female pee hole...