Karma 673
Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2021 13:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tijuana Day 3 of 4

Date & Time of Session: 09/4/2021 – 5PM.
Location: Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club - C. Coahuila 2009, Zona Nte., 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico.
Hours: 24 hours  
Name: Frida
Nationality & Language: Guatemalan, Spanish, No English
Face:  5/5 (big glasses, soft features, nice smile, dark long hair high schools style)
Body: 5/5 (If you like really slim and no curves.  If you don’t then this is not for you)
Height: 4 ft. 10 in.
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $100 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes, despite the service.

Friday and Saturday night was too wild at HKC.  I was suffering sensory overload but the volume of people, lights, cigarettes, alcohol, etc.  I wanted to try day time HKC to see what it was like.  We head in around 4PM.  There were less people, maybe 200 girls and about 150 customers.  They closed off a third the seats of it but strippers were still on stage and on the bars.  The music was loud but at least I could walk through the place as opposed to squeeze through.

I wanted cute today and school girl style.  Last night, there were several different types of school girls from so very cute to very naughty.  I wanted something cute and spotted a couple of several walk throughs.  I found Frida.  She was basically wearing underwear with leggings.  She has long black hair and extremely delicate and slender body.  I liked her eyes and smile.  She is the most chill and calm person in HKC.  I like to talk to WG to break ice and let them know I am threatening.  We sit, she tells me she is from Guatemala.  I get my phone out and then we use Google translate (Something I should have been doing with the other girls.).  She tells me she is a really calm person.  She just arrived 2 months ago because there is no work from in the town.  She doesn’t really know anything about Tijuana other than the HKC.  She needs the money and hopes to buy a house one day.  She talks to her family on the phone regularly and I watch her uses the voice recorder on her Whatsapp.  I ask her about how work is.  Her shift started at 4PM and I am the second customer of the day.  I make her smile.  She tells me she is feeling comfortable with me.  She not comfortable like how some of the other men treat her in the place. She says if she doesn’t get enough minimum drink bought by customers she gets scolded by management as the new girl there.  I tell her I want to her by the house and not keep giving money to HKC.  She hesitates a bit and ask for another drink.  She gets on my lap and dictates where my hands roam.  She starts at $100 for 30 minutes.  I go $70 for an hour.  She stays with the $100, and I counter with $80.  She stays pat and I just cave like a tissue paper.

We go up to Cascada.  We undress and she has wipes.  I start gently on her really tiny breast and she closes her eyes and moans.  She says something about eating her pussy.  I cut both cut my lip saving and bit it that morning.  No chance I was risking with an open mouth sore and I didn’t bring a dental dam, but I so wanted to see if I can break her calm demeanor.  She cannot weigh more than 80 pounds so this is a slow-going situation.  After a while, she has me on my back and gets out here hand sensitizer and basically sanitizes my entire penis region.  It tingles a lot and the pain really doesn’t bother me.  She gets a condom and puts pursuant to box instruction just like the girl from last night, so I was feeling concerned on a repeat situation.  She gets her wipes out for her hands and the condom and starts a slow CBJ.  I am sure she has had enough experience but still not enough since the CBJ was not quite strong enough as she looked into my eyes.  She gets the lube out and goes for the cowgirl for a while.  I flip and I am on top of her before realizing I am literally crushing her.  I lean up on my arms did more missionary style pushups which is a lot of work.  I cum then but still keep going for another 5 minutes.  She has this really cute quiet moaning.  We get up, she showers and heads out.  

My buddy is taking longer than I am so I am waiting it out for another half hour.  As we head out, Frida finished another customer and is heading down the stairs.

So why the repeat?  It is not the dirty old man feeling with someone that young.  She really is not having fun with this and it is for the money. She is two months in a strange place and that can be scary, especially spending this much time drinking and having with sex with strange men.  I think she is making money from the novelty of her look and age; but I learned fast from the other WG, HKC is tough to stay in if you don’t perform well.  HKC is clearly where WG can make the most money.  I have been on this site to know this is business but not charity.  However, I am a soft guy and the look in her eyes, I see I need to do this because there is nothing else.  She is very calm and she is going to do what she needs to do.  She is feeling alone but not downtrodden.  There is some silent optimism about her.  I hope she gets the money she needs to accomplish her goals and finds friends who will truly care for her and keep her safe.

Date & Time of Session: 09/5/2021 – 1AM.
Location: Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club - C. Coahuila 2009, Zona Nte., 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico.
Hours: 24 hours  
Name: Jenelle
Nationality & Language: Mexican, Spanish, Basic English
Face:  4/5 (long back hair, dark eyes)
Body: 5/5 (fake C cups, nice curves)
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.  
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $80 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes.

After his we get some dinner and head back to NB around 10PM.  They have three girls but only two available.  We do the look and decide just to get a massage.  My therapist was phenomenal.  She took a good look at my back and worked all the right parts. By the time she was done, I was ready for a bedtime.  Instead, we do another stroll around to see what talent is on the street and head in to HKC. I am wiped and it is past midnight.  I told him he was game for a punt, go for it.  I do not mind waiting around.   

In HKC, even on a Sunday late night there is a lot going on.  They opened up the rest of the place from when we were there earlier.  I pick up this dark skin thin girls with cornrows but she ghosts me after the first drink, when my buddy was looking for a partner.  After he picked up his, we head to one of the slightly less loud sections of the club.  He says to go find a girl and if you can punt then go if not then just play around a little.  I do another walk about.  I am thinking there is no way I can do a 5th punt in 3 days.  After about 15 minutes, I spot Janelle and her eyes says she want to make money and fuck.  She is smoking and I have a rule on smokers because the smell is a turnoff.  However, all rules are made to be broken.  I take her up and she orders on drink and I ask her to put out her cigarette and she is cool with it.  She has my hand on leg and cuddles up close.  I ask her how things were going.  She says it has not been a good night for her and she is on the late Sunday shift.  She does this on the weekends and works primarily as a hair stylist.  This is extra money and fun for her.  Before her first drink is done, she goes $100 for 30 minutes and gives me that I want your money in my pocket and your dick in my pussy look.  I counter with $80 and the deal is done.

We head up to Cascada.  Her clothes come off and yeah, they are fake breasts but they are perfect in proportion to the rest of curve body.  I am deep into her breasts but they are sensitive.  She gets the condom on and immediately goes CBJ with my hand on her neck.  She switches over to between my legs and goes up and down my balls with her mouth while HJ.  She goes for the cowgirl and she could see me tiring out.  She gets off me and goes straight back into a CBJ and keeps working my balls with her hands.  No wipes, no new condom, my dick in her pussy and then into her mouth.  She switches to different sides of me for the CBJ and is absolutely working to keep my stiff.  We go missionary for near ten minutes and I am now very tired and she goes again straight to CBJ.  We are definitely past the 30 minutes mark.  I am laying there feeling like a wet rag and she says “hand job.”  Off comes the condom and she is licking my balls and giving me a HJ.  We had to adjust speed a little because she was tugging too much skin to point of pain.  She is working it at the right pace then rubs my balls and has the tip of my dick on her nipple.  About five minutes more and I had easily the best organism of the trip.  I make a mess of the bed and onto the wall.  She laughs a bit on the “explosiveness” of it all.  I was shocked I had anything left.  She showers first as I try to get up.  I shower.  She gives me a kiss on the check and she is gone.  My buddy, again, take more time than I and I got time to kill.  I do my flight check in my phone and start looking at how long it may take to get back to San Diego.

In less than 8 hours, I had two girls who were the complete opposite in personality and punt.

At 3AM we leaving HKC for the last time of this trip.  We check out of Cascada and head back to our other hotel to get some sleep.  Last day is tomorrow.

[ Last edited by  anabikumi at 9-9-2021 13:41 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:47  Karma  +10   amazing trip so far!
Jade_moon   13-10-2021 14:01  Karma  +3   
Passthewasabi   28-9-2021 12:02  Acceptance  +1   
Nigarick   28-9-2021 04:06  Acceptance  +1   
helloowat   14-9-2021 12:54  Karma  +1   
obe   11-9-2021 14:07  Karma  +10   Excellent
lefeu   11-9-2021 13:41  Karma  +6   Thanks
E36m3life   10-9-2021 09:21  Acceptance  +1   If there’s no Latina org in the bay I’m going to TJ!
jaffajaffa   9-9-2021 22:39  Karma  +4   
bohica   9-9-2021 21:49  Karma  +8   Gotta try me some of that "hand sensitizer" LOL !!!