Acceptance 574
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2021 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tijuana Day 2 of 4

Date & Time of Session: 09/4/2021 – Mid Afternoon
Location: NB Elite Men’s Spa – Plaza Jardin, Av. Vía Rápida Pte. 4246, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hours: 8AM to 3AM, 7 days a week.
Name: Deanna  
Nationality & Language: Mexican, Spanish, minimal English
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5 (C cups, curves and hips)
Height: 5 ft. 2 in.  
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $160 (40 minutes massage, 30 minutes WG, plus use of faculties)
Repeat: Yes, but not available again before I left.

This is day two of four of our trip.  I am still tired from travel.  Worked followed me into the day and I had to get stuff done.  I made the mistake of eating a leftover sandwich from the day before.  I took some medicine and was just going to fight through it.  We got a great lunch (a place we ended up three times) and planned out the day.

First thing is back to NB.  Today, there were 7 choices and I could have changed; but, I really enjoyed Deanna.  This time I get Deanna first then a massage.  Into a room we go, we undress and I start on her breasts for a bit and then she immediately goes for the CBJ.  This time she includes ball sack sucking.  She alternates before licking, sucking and HJ and is fully aggressive about it.  This leads to the cowgirl and puts this C cups right in my face. I go for the flip, pumping pretty hard and pin her arms down.  She is looking straight at me and I start to tire. She is not interested in my being tired and wraps her legs around me and I keep going.  I cum and well worn out.  We were definitely right at 30 minutes.  I shower and head to massage.  Again, a great massage and my neck and back is loosening.  After the massage, they tell me the dry sauna is ready and would I like to use it.  The dry sauna is part of the package.  It is a small room and it is very clean and ventilated.  So sure, I could use a second good sweat.  The heat was perfect and it was a nice 10 minutes of loosening those muscles more.  They staff checked into make sure I was doing OK there.  I take yet another shower, head out to dinner and do some walking in the neighborhood around the restaurant.  

Date & Time of Session: 09/5/2021 – 12AM.
Location: Tropical Club - C. Coahuila #2004, Zona Nte., 22000 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hours: 24 hours  
Name: I can’t remember.
Nationality & Language: Mexican, Spanish, Slightly Basic English
Face:  2/5
Body: 3/5 (C cups, curves but some weight)
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.  
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $100 for 60 minutes
Repeat: No.

We walked through the big clubs. Hong Kong Gentlemen’s Club (HKC), Tropical, Chicago, Adelita, D&G and decided to hang at the Tropical.  HKC is easily the gold standard and then a massive drop down.  (I got a request to for Tijuana review and will go into the clubs in that.)  We decided on Tropical because there two floors and about 100 girls, which has a large range from poor to above average.  They have 3 stages on two floors and 3 bars.  I am definitely not feeling up for a punt.  My body is tired, I can feel a little light headed.  It is near 80 degrees and a dry heat at 11PM. The loud music and cigarette smoke is not helping.  We sit on the second floor where there is an open-air balcony.  I get a Coors Lite and my buddy goes hunting.  

The music is OK and I am just enjoying the fact we got a great meal, a massage, got Deanna again, and we did a walk around and took in local environment.  I like walking and touring cities.  It is reflection of the character and culture of the people that live there.  After a bit, I turn my head around and there is a woman sitting next to me.  I don’t really get a great look at her and she asks for a drink and introduces herself.  Honestly, I forgot her name and if it comes backs to me, I will post it.  I am like sure.  We start talking.  Her English is good enough that we can figure the right vocabulary to use.   She tells me it is her birthday (yes, we all know this one to buy her drinks.)  We talk about where she is from, beaches in Mexico, how she worked at HKC and unless she got some plastic surgery she could not work there anymore.  I believe her on that.  The HKC standard to get a large variety of women is very high.  I ask her about how the Tropical pays her.  The WG gets 1/3 of all drinks we buy them.  She is drinking Tecate Lite in what looks like a 6-ounce bottle. I asked how many beers does she go through. She tells me the night before she went through 57 beers and made 3,000 pesos or about $157.  I did the show her my fingers to be sure I did not misread her.  I fully understand WG can drink people under the table but 342 ounces of even light beer in one night is frightening.  

We talk for around 45 minutes and she asks if I want to out for $100 for 30 minutes.  I feeling a bit better and counter with $70 for 30 minutes.  She stays at $100 and I say $100 for 60 minutes.  I offer $85 for 60 minutes and it is a go.  We go to Cascade across the street.  We check with security and head to my room.  

We undress and she definitely aged.  I mean the 57 beers in a night was an indicator.  I check my wallet and I have no $5 bills.  I told her it is her lucky night she is getting the $100 she wanted.  She brings out here package of wipes.  I am ok, that is not bad because the nature of the job and COVID.  She wants to be safe and so do I.  I got for the standard breast treatment and they are natural.  She puts the condom on.  She does not just put it on, but puts it on pursuant to the box instructions exactly.  You push it down to the base and you pinch the top to make sure there is space to catch semen, just like sex education class.  I thought she was trying to permanently attach it to me.  She wipes down the area and the condom itself, then does a CBJ and cowgirl.  Her phone then goes off and she does not reach to shut it off.  I am laying there getting less interested, she gets off, wipes me down then CBJ and HJ.  Her HJ runs right to my base as if to get the condom in further down.  Then she wipes her hands and goes to the reverse cowgirl.  She is pounding so hard it is beating my bladder.  Her phone goes off again.  I got for a flip and then more wipes come out.  After a few minutes of missionary, the phone goes off again.  And she still doesn’t go turn it off.  I make a joke about the phone and get off her.  She then goes and wipes her hands and me, gives me a HJ and is banging the base.  She then gets more wipes and goes CBJ really working to get me to cum.  This condom is dried out and go for another, and yes, more wipes.  The phone goes off again.  I half way to passing out and she is still trying.  My buddy finished first and knocked on the door, and I tell him “still working on it.”  This goes right to the full hour and it was not going to happen.  I am very exhausted and there are wipes everywhere now.  I tell her it was not going to happen.  We dress and she wanted my number.  I decline.  My buddy is waiting for me in the lobby and I look like I was going to pass out right there and head back to the hotel.

Yes, she was not good but to be fair to her, I was not feeling all the great to start with.  This was not a good decision on my part.  There is always next chance during daylight.

[ Last edited by  anabikumi at 9-9-2021 13:40 ]

Recent Ratings
ilikecakez   12-2-2023 08:00  Acceptance  +1   Great reporting
hugeness   28-1-2023 00:06  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   15-12-2021 06:30  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:36  Karma  +10   outstanding
Jade_moon   13-10-2021 12:42  Karma  +3   
Passthewasabi   28-9-2021 12:02  Acceptance  +1   
Nigarick   28-9-2021 04:05  Acceptance  +1   
jaffajaffa   14-9-2021 13:46  Karma  +4   
obe   11-9-2021 14:08  Karma  +10   Great reporting bro
lefeu   11-9-2021 13:34  Karma  +6   Nice
pazzaw   10-9-2021 05:51  Karma  +3   Original. yeah leftovers in a foreign country is usually no bueno...
E36m3life   9-9-2021 13:00  Acceptance  +1   Nice report!
alex_french   9-9-2021 12:32  Karma  +5   Thanks
Nigarick
Carnal Conqueror

UID 278975
Digest Posts 0
Credits 227
Posts 25
Karma 224
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2021 12:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great details, keep up the good works man

Recent Ratings
porkchops   9-9-2021 14:54  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum rules before posting. If you want to thank the poster, rate his post!