Subject: Legit spa In Bangkok with hj or bj?
hotnax
Kinky King

UID 189840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1056
Posts 55
Karma 1050
Acceptance 114
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2022 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Legit spa In Bangkok with hj or bj?

Looking for a legit spa in Bangkok that also offers some extra services. Kinda exciting going to a legit spa and seeing how far you can go. Any suggestions would be great!
Homersimpson611
Musky Member

UID 283406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 184
Posts 7
Karma 183
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-8-2022
Location Europe
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2022 17:18  Profile P.M. 
Now it was many years ago i visited legit spa so i can not give an updated view on this matter. If it's legit like a 4-5 start hotel SPA then it will be very hard to get extra services, getting the line id or personal number from the lady if you like her is more likely, this is where i usually succeed on doing at these places. Usually you don't get to select lady at legit SPAs and many times you get an older and experienced lady who you probably would say no to extra anyway. It's risky but one approach is to offer a big load of money and see if she agrees, only heard stories about these kind of things. If you try it, let us know.
judestalin
Nookie Newbie

UID 283373
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 11:31  Profile P.M. 
In legit spa you won't be able to select the service provider and most likely won't be of your liking since the selection is based on expertise not on looks. Will be arranged based on availability.
The atmosphere will be very different and don't think you will even be in position to ask.
Give it a try once for legit spa. You may surely appreciate. These places looks more like a hospital setup if I am right.
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1632
Posts 268
Karma 1596
Acceptance 713
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 judestalin's post

Many years ago at Banyan Tree spa in Bangkok, I ordered a Lomi Lomi massage and the pretty young therapist kept brushing my shaft once I was on my back. This teasing went on for 20 minutes.  Didn’t get a HJ but god was my dick soaked in precum, it was actually dripping outside my bathrobe onto my shoes

Recent Ratings
lorenzo37   6-11-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +2   :-)
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 952
Posts 100
Karma 940
Acceptance 235
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 16:53  Profile P.M. 
For what it’s worth, I’ve managed to get a HJ in every 5 star spa I’ve been to in both Bangkok and Phuket. My method is to tip the girl in advance around 2000 baht and say “I help you, you help me”, and every time I’ve done that it’s been a slam dunk. And that includes lots of touching on my part of tits, ass, and LS. In fact, several times in Phuket it wound up as FS for the same tip. Give it a try. Hope this helps.

Recent Ratings
hotnax   27-8-2022 20:51  Acceptance  +2   

robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1632
Posts 268
Karma 1596
Acceptance 713
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 firstraitt's post

Even in the Peninsula and Mandarin?  Wow!
hotnax
Kinky King

UID 189840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1056
Posts 55
Karma 1050
Acceptance 114
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2022 20:50  Profile P.M. 
Thanks guys. I get a lot of extra service in the legit spas in Manila, but the language barrier isn’t an issue like it is in Bangkok. Gonna be back in a few days so ill be sure to update the thread.
firstraitt
Lustful Lord

UID 266343
Digest Posts 0
Credits 952
Posts 100
Karma 940
Acceptance 235
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-2-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2022 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 robwong's post

Yes, in both as a matter of fact. Also Banyan Tree, Laguna, Andara, and many others.

Chasem
Lustful Lord

UID 4487
Digest Posts 0
Credits 993
Posts 212
Karma 982
Acceptance 222
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2023 23:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by firstraitt at 27-8-2022 12:53 AM
For what it’s worth, I’ve managed to get a HJ in every 5 star spa I’ve been to in both Bangkok and Phuket. My method is to tip the girl in advance around 2000 baht and say “I help you, you help me ...

I'm going to add my thoughts to this since I'm visiting Bangkok right now.

So I went around searching for where to get HJs in BK.  I've been here a few times and have only went to a couple of meh places that offered meh HJs.  

That said, I'm a huge fan of the legit spas, particularly ones ranked highly on Tripadvisor.  Like firstraitt, I've had some of the best veggie massages in these wonderful establishments, and sometimes there is quite a bit of brushing along LB and the pair underneath that drive me insane.  But alas, try as hard as I may I have had no luck with the masseuse willing to do the actually HJ.  They politely refuse each and every time, despite me saying I am willing to offer a much bigger tip.  

Well, I decided to give firstraitt's approach a try.  I won't name the spa outright, but let's just say it's in Chinatown and it's highly rated as one of the best spas and yes, I have previously visited a few times without any luck.  So I decided to gamble and did give the masseuse 2k baht before my clothes were even off.  At first, she was shocked but then thanked me non stop when she realized I was seriously about her having it  I did mention and thank her ahead of time for the 'very special service' of course.

At that point, to be honest, I wasn't sure if I was kissing 2k down the drain.  But I had already went in with the mindset that she might not get the hint and do anything.  If not, so be it.  I certainly wasn't going to make a stinker about it in a legit high end place.  At worst, I figure she would really give the best veggie massage she had ever given.  

Nothing ventured, nothing gained as the saying goes.  And I'm the type of guy who wants what he can't have.

Thankfully, she did get it and I got a pretty good HJ.  

So obviously I was happy and can cross this off the list.  Would I do it again for this much?  Yeah, but it would have to be the right girl.  I'm certainly not paying top bucks for someone I'm not attracted to.